Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans (90 Views)

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / The 'Evil Called Barack Obama' & The Genocidal Slaughter Of Nigerian Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans by DeepThroater: 6:42pm On Apr 13
Normally this topic should have been created in the politics section but the 0su mods have taking it upon their newly found powers to ban me from posting on that section on every ridiculous pretension.

This reminds me of how biafran orcs will round up military age males from minority tribes under their yoke of Biafra annexation and have them executed James Nwafor style.

The brazen level of impunity by biafran heathen savages saw them selling the meat of butchered minorities in market places in PH, okrika and Opobo.

Biafran savages even opened restaurants selling the meat of my people where those savages will boldly walk in and demand " win the war meat".

This is just the tip as every river and stream was filled with bodies of young men murdered in cold blood by Ojukwu's orcs.

These pestilent people even removed entire communities from the SS to be transported to concentration camps in their cannibal lairs from which nothing was heard of them ever again.

The biafran pig is a liar.

I truly blame Gowon from not expelling these seeds of Satan from our midst.

God punish Ojukwu the cannibal chief

God punish Achebe the liar and cannibal for distorting truth and painting his cannibal people as victims where they were the epitome of hell.

God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB criminals

God punish Obi pandora for trying to revisit history.

Every Niger Deltan must know that our core enemies are these heathen savages.

1 Like

Re: The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans by DeepThroater: 6:50pm On Apr 13
These cannibal banza heathens are the only shameless savages supporting the ongoing genocidal land displacement in Palestine.

One fool called Alexbells told me here that they will replicate the Zionist land grabbing genocidal move on our people in the SS.

These people are thieves ,criminals and savages and that's why they are supporting the ongoing genocide in Palestine .

They are not Christians but Zionist slaves bent on replicating their slave masters land grab in Nigeria.

But God pass Una.

Heathen cannibal savages

2 Likes

Re: The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans by madone: 6:56pm On Apr 13
Its about to go hot here people

1 Like

Re: The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans by DeepThroater: 6:58pm On Apr 13
madone:
Its about to go hot here people

Yes oh

I am exposing why they support the thieving land grabbing genocidal Khazarian mafia claim to Palestine.

Their ambitions at our expense in the Niger Delta is mirrored to Netanyahu's genocidal land grab.

God punish Satan and his minions in Pissrael and 0suland aka Biafra .

1 Like

Re: The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans by DeepThroater: 7:08pm On Apr 13
Nedu666
Gidgiddy
Alexbells

And all your cannibal brethren

What excuse they you have for your cannibal biafran orcs ?

Banzas

1 Like

Re: The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans by AlexBells(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:
Nedu666
Gidgiddy
Alexbells

And all your cannibal brethren

What excuse they you have for your cannibal biafran orcs ?

Banzas
Bro please I’m not in the mood today, we can banter another time
Re: The Genocidal Biafran Cannibal Attempts At Displacing The Niger Deltans by DeepThroater: 7:17pm On Apr 13
AlexBells:

Bro please I’m not in the mood today, we can banter another time

O
0su you responded to me in one of your useless topics that you will replicate Gaza in the Niger Delta when you get your Biafra .

I am reminding you of how your useless war generation shamelessly sold the meat of my people in markets and restaurants during the Biafra occupation.

You see this your useless Biafra , we will grant it to you within your five leprous states .

You can continue eating and cannibalising your worthless selves in your Biafra

Akata baby factory prison product .

Banza

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

German Words You Should Know Before Coming To German. / Beginning / The Truth Russia And Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.