Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News (998 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by Rossikk(m): 12:47am On Apr 14
War never start, this man don fear, enter plane.

Reminds one of how George W Bush ran into Airforce One and disappeared after 9/11.

I don't blame him sha.

He probably feared an Iranian cruise missile landing on his head in his office.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by madridguy(m): 12:52am On Apr 14
Satanyahu is a bloody terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by RushManni: 1:09am On Apr 14
Rossikk:
War never start, this man don fear, enter plane.

Reminds one of how George W Bush ran into Airforce One and disappeared after 9/11.

I don't blame him sha.

He probably feared an Iranian cruise missile landing on his head in his office.

A layman, without any iota of power, or responsibility, or intelligence or otherwise, has just spoken.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by Rossikk(m): 1:54am On Apr 14
RushManni:

A layman, without any iota of power, or responsibility, or intelligence or otherwise, has just spoken.

Dude, I only reported what Sky News said.

Wetin be your problem?

Abi you no want make Netanyahu survive Iranian cruise missile onslaught? grin

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by tanigororo: 4:07am On Apr 14
madridguy:
Satanyahu is a bloody terrorist.
He is the Major Problem of Isreal today.
Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by TruthsFM: 5:42am On Apr 14
US forces in the Middle East have shot down several Iranian drones targeting Israel, a US military official said.

“US forces in the region continue to shoot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel. Our forces remain postured to provide additional defensive support and to protect US forces operating in the region,” the official told The National.

Iran earlier launched multiple drones at Israel, and explosions have been heard in Jerusalem.

Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by helinues: 5:44am On Apr 14
Abeg what's the scores.

Na so their foolishness don reach, we go dey read the updates online.

The acclaimed religious countries oo
Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by muyico(m): 6:23am On Apr 14
Smile cont. Kidding me
Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by psucc(m): 6:52am On Apr 14
No side has reported any casualty. Has Iran's mission failed?
Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by RushManni: 10:09am On Apr 14
Rossikk:

Dude, I only reported what Sky News said.

Wetin be your problem?

Abi you no want make Netanyahu survive Iranian cruise missile onslaught? grin

So this was what SkyNews reported ?

I'm glad u now know your status

Re: Netanyahu's Plane ''in The Air'' According To Sky News by motayoayinde: 10:12am On Apr 14
Iran na your mate?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Members Of Congress Released: 14 Reps, 6 Dems / The Bush Doctrine Is Provoking New Arms Race As Russian Launch New Missiles / Libya: Gaddafi 'used Rape As Weapon Of War'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.