Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? (220 Views)

Breaking; Iran And Israel Are On The Brink Of All-out War. / Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by lawalosky(m): 11:56am On Apr 14
Hmmmm
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Namaster: 11:58am On Apr 14
Christians are so dumb they worship a Jew. And pedestalize a Jewish country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by lawalosky(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14
Namaster:

What is even their problem!!!

They are the one fueling this war more than the Jews and Muslims that are fighting each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by thesicilian: 12:05pm On Apr 14
Namaster:
It's not their fault. It's because they don't read their Bibles. In fact most of them don't read any books at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Shinjawestern: 12:06pm On Apr 14
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Even if Indians that are Hindus r killing head slamming mohammadian terrorists, I will still support Indians...

Muslims r cancers to the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Beautifulday: 12:07pm On Apr 14
lawalosky:

They are the one fueling this war more than the Jews and Muslims that are fighting each other

Do you think any of those sides are on nairaland?

How are Christians fueling the war?
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Beautifulday: 12:08pm On Apr 14
Namaster:

The copied from Muslims that travel all over the world to worship and lick stone swamped with cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by SpatialKing(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14
Namaster:

Will you keep quiet
Why are Muslims supporting Iran?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by lawalosky(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14
Beautifulday:

Do you think any of those sides are on nairaland?

How are Christians fueling the war?

Stop confusing yourself, Christians are genuinely supporting Israel over Palestinians not even considering that there is large population of Christians brothers and sisters inside Gaza who are also been kill by Israel Zionist.

Why are guys confused like this
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by SpatialKing(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14
Shinjawestern:
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Even if Indians that are Hindus r killing head slamming mohammadian terrorists, I will still support Indians...

Muslims r cancers to the world

Exactly,
I don't care if Jews are Christians or not
As long all those Muslims countries are all against Israel
I will always and forever support Israel 🇮🇱

I will support any country against Muslim countries even if that country is not a Christian country

4 Likes

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by lawalosky(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14
SpatialKing:

Exactly,
I don't care if Jews are Christians or not

As long all those Muslims countries are all against Israel
I will always and forever support Israel 🇮🇱

Remember you can't go to Israel today and shout "Blood of Jesus" in public
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Beautifulday: 12:15pm On Apr 14
lawalosky:

Stop confusing yourself, Christians are genuinely supporting Israel over Palestinians not even considering that there is large population of Christians brothers and sisters inside Gaza who are also been kill by Israel Zionist.

Why are guys confused like this

If you kill people. Even if you be christian. Them go off you without hesitation.

He who kills by the sword must die by the sword. Christian is not excepted.
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by lawalosky(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14
Beautifulday:

If you kill people. Even if you be christian. Them go off you without hesitation.

He who kills by the sword must die by the sword. Christian is not excepted.

So you don't even care weather it involves your brother from thesame faith
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by chiefolododo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14
It is not a matter of Christian or Muslim nation ...it is a matter of justice.

You cannot throw missiles at me at expect me to fold my hands

The percentage of Muslims in Israel is greater than the percentage of christians

If you don't have personal hatred for Israel why are you not supporting them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Beautifulday: 12:22pm On Apr 14
lawalosky:

So you don't even care weather it involves your brother from thesame faith

That is the reason Nigeria is the way it is. You lot support your evil brothers to continue doing evil why you waste your time praying for a better country.

That is stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by 0m0luabi: 12:26pm On Apr 14
chiefolododo:
It is not a matter of Christian or Muslim nation ...it is a matter of justice.

You cannot throw missiles at me at expect me to fold my hands

The percentage of Muslims in Israel is greater than the percentage of christians

If you don't have personal hatred for Israel why are you not supporting them?
if you don't have personal hatred against common sense, is bombing 0f Iran consulate deserve any sensible personal support?
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by chiefolododo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14
0m0luabi:
if you don't have personal hatred against common sense, is bombing 0f Iran consulate deserve any sensible personal support?
you don't understand many things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Hankim: 12:47pm On Apr 14
0m0luabi:

Death to all head slamming terrorists, i have no pity for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by limeta(f): 12:56pm On Apr 14
If the Muslims can silence the jews is all over for Christians
Jews first then Christians next so we Christians must do every thing possible and impossible to see Muslim jihad fails when ever it raises its ugly head

1 Like

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by SpatialKing(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14
lawalosky:

Remember you can't go to Israel today and shout "Blood of Jesus" in public

So?
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by 0m0luabi: 12:58pm On Apr 14
Hankim:

Death to all head slamming terrorists, i have no pity for them
how is that my problem? you come under my comment to yarn this dust, how old are you?
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by Emyogalanya: 2:09pm On Apr 14
lawalosky:

Fueling what? Its islamic Hatred for jews thats fueling it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by WorldRichest: 2:12pm On Apr 14
Churchgoers do not think
Re: Iran And Israel Are Not Christians Country, Who Carry This War For Head Most? by khalling2008: 2:13pm On Apr 14
Christians are dumb in this surface of the earth.
Isreal killed their god, Jesus

Isreal called their god, bastard child

Isreal persecuted Christians in their country more than Muslims

Isreal called Jesus, a false prophet

Upon all the above allegations, they are afraid to confront their slave master instead they will show their angry face to the Muslims

(1) (Reply)

Israel's Retaliatory Strike Against Iran: What Are The Facts? / Russia Invasion Of Ukraine: Russia's Success This Year Alone / UK To Deport About 6000 Migrants To Rwanda This Year, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.