Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles (36851 Views)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Ngorbungor(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
Continue dey deceive yourself grin
Look at this otondo, even Al-Jazeera is carrying the news of 99% interception with few hit that injured a little girl, can you believe this? They shot 331 missiles and attack drones just to injured a little girl.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by tochez24(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14
Mandesz:

Can u see how stupid u are? U don't know they're safety measures and apparatus the US has developed?
U must be a fool and an idiot if u haven't heard of this.

From Google directโš ๏ธ

"With tensions rising around the world, including some discussing the possibility of the use of nuclear weapons in Russia's war on Ukraine, the question is: How safe is the U.S. from a nuclear attack?

The answer, unfortunately, is complicated. The U.S. does have an anti-nuclear weapon defense system, called the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), which might be able to knock out an incoming North Korean nuclear missile. However, it would easily be overwhelmed by a mass launch by either Russia or China, which have far larger and more advanced nuclear arsenals."

You know.... most of you will just have free 100mb and will dash online with your empty heads and come and be arguing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You're in Nigeria and you have never gone anywhere YET you can't shut your gutter mouth, if you have someone that has gone to CHINA or RUSSIA live and direct... Ask the person how developed these countries are!!!!

The person will lecture you, me i don't have such time๐Ÿ’ฏ

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Konquest: 5:58pm On Apr 14
IhateYouMan:

The Israeli military says 99% of the missiles and drones fired by Iran overnight were intercepted without hitting their targets. Iran said the assault was in response to a deadly attack on an Iranian diplomatic compound in Syria two weeks ago. Where this goes next from here depends in large part on how Israel decides to respond to last night's attack.

Countries in the region and elsewhere, including those that deeply dislike the Iranian regime, have urged restraint.

Iran's position is along the lines of: "Account settled, that is the end of the matter, do not hit back at us or we will mount a much stronger attack against you that you will not be able to ward off."

But, Israel has already vowed "a significant response" and its government has often been called one of the most hardline in Israeli history.

It responded to the murderous Hamas-led attacks of 7 October on southern Israel within hours and then spent the next six months battering the Gaza Strip.

Israel's war cabinet is unlikely to leave this direct attack from Iran unanswered, however calibrated and limited its effect has been on the ground.

So what are Israel's options?
It could listen to its neighbours in the region and exercise what is known as "strategic patience", holding off from responding in kind and instead continuing to target Iran's proxy allies in the region such as Hezbollah in Lebanon or military supply sites in Syria, as it has been doing for years.

Israel could retaliate with a series of similar, carefully calibrated, long-range missile strikes, targeting only those missile bases from which Iran launched last night's attack.

That would still be seen by Iran as an escalation, since it would be the first time Israel had attacked Iran directly, as opposed to hitting its proxy militias around the region. Or, Israel could choose to climb one more rung up the escalatory ladder, by broadening its possible response to include bases, training camps and command-and-control centres belonging to Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guards Corps - the IRGC. Either of the latter two options risk prompting further retaliation by Iran.

The key question here is whether this all drags in the US, leading to a full-scale shooting war between Iran and US forces in the region.

The US has military facilities in all six of the Gulf Arab states, as well as in Syria, Iraq and Jordan.
These could all become targets for Iran's massive stockpile of ballistic and other missiles that it has managed to build up over the years, despite international sanctions.

Iran could also do something it has long threatened to do if attacked: it could try to close the strategically vital Strait of Hormuz, using mines, drones and fast attack craft, choking off nearly a quarter of the world's oil supplies.

This is the nightmare scenario, dragging in the US and the Gulf states into a region-wide war, which many governments are now working around the clock to avoid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68812094

The Iranians are being baited by Israel and her allies and the Iranian leadership are stupidly falling for it due to unnecessary PRIDE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Manmusteat: 6:04pm On Apr 14
SpatialKing:
Iran are just jokers and bunch of noise makers
You are foolishly swallowing Zionist propaganda without even knowing it. This is a video evidence of a direct hit by at least 4 ICBM s on a military base in nevatim Isreal. Notice the coward isrealis that you worship are shouting in horror and fear? Also notice the distance of the base to where this video was recorded? Easily more than 20kilometres, yet look how visible and massive the fireball is? Also how loud the explosion sounds? First hand information suggests that at least two military bases were completely destroyed in Isreal from yesterday's attack. There is simply no way an ICBM will hit a base without completely destroying it, not to talk of many.
Secondly for your information, the Israeli Armed Forces are the most overrated bunch of cowards I've ever seen. 90% of those intercepted drones were done by the u.s , UK, france, and for reasons I can't understand Jordan and Saudi arabia who are clearly now visible as betrayers and collaborators, if not how do you choose to support and defend Isreal that so clearly hates and your religion and will kill you without hesitation at the slightest opportunity as against your own.
Imagine what Iran will do to Isreal man to man without these interference from these snakes called Arab countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJNRIxmdKI?si=K13d-8O0kdsW_rU_

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by cyberstarr(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14
farady:

Stop spreading take news
Na dem. Check his name.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Johncarlo07: 6:08pm On Apr 14
Mandesz:
I look at some people and laugh because u don't know how powerful Israel is.
Moreso never even compare US with Russia. US is a killer and very excellent in it's intelligence compared to Russia

US is not stronger Dan Russia military wise,stop deluding urself. In a war Russia is ready to sacrifice even to d last man standing. Can USA do dat?
USA is only strong because of allies supports. Nothing more, nothing less.

If u want to knw d stronger one btw d two,get dem involved in a direct conflict, make we c results. Aside dat, ur jst whining.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Johncarlo07: 6:10pm On Apr 14
SlavaUkraini:
The Real and actual target of this fight is the total destruction of those Iranian Nuclear sites

The West wants to ensure that Iran is not able to produce a Nuclear weapon.... ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

Very soon those Nuclear sites will be history...

Dey dciev urself. How do u want to destroy Iran nuclear sites, wen it had supports frm Russia nd China?
Iran nuclear sites will continue to grow stronger. Stop deluding urself.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Hashabiah: 6:12pm On Apr 14
Ngorbungor:

Look at this otondo, even Al-Jazeera is carrying the news of 99% interception with few hit that injured a little girl, can you believe this? They shot 331 missiles and attack drones just to injured a little girl.
Since when did Aljazeera become the arbitrator of truth? Continue dey deceive yourself grin
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Mandesz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14
Johncarlo07:

US is not stronger Dan Russia military wise,stop deluding urself. In a war Russia is ready to sacrifice even to d last man standing. Can USA do dat?
USA is only strong because of allies supports. Nothing more, nothing less.

If u want to knw d stronger one btw d two,get dem involved in a direct conflict, make we c results. Aside dat, ur jst whining.
No country will fight without allies. Even against the small Ukraine, Russia seek support from Belarus
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by shogsman(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
I swear.
And some sick Nigerian Christians are supporting Isreal, who's the aggressor for religious reasons.

Na why I hate religion, I swear. Isreal is the aggressor in this particular case.
Na slowpoke full nairaland , you know you're super dumb if you claim you're a Christian and you're supporting a country that killed 33,000 children and women in a land grab
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by optimusprime2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14
Iran has created a valid reason for "the west" to invade for weapons of mass destruction.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Christlike01: 6:38pm On Apr 14
Iran's nuclear site is gone!
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by SpatialKing(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14
Manmusteat:

You are foolishly swallowing Zionist propaganda without even knowing it. This is a video evidence of a direct hit by at least 4 ICBM s on a military base in nevatim Isreal. Notice the coward isrealis that you worship are shouting in horror and fear? Also notice the distance of the base to where this video was recorded? Easily more than 20kilometres, yet look how visible and massive the fireball is? Also how loud the explosion sounds? First hand information suggests that at least two military bases were completely destroyed in Isreal from yesterday's attack. There is simply no way an ICBM will hit a base without completely destroying it, not to talk of many.
Secondly for your information, the Israeli Armed Forces are the most overrated bunch of cowards I've ever seen. 90% of those intercepted drones were done by the u.s , UK, france, and for reasons I can't understand Jordan and Saudi arabia who are clearly now visible as betrayers and collaborators, if not how do you choose to support and defend Isreal that so clearly hates and your religion and will kill you without hesitation at the slightest opportunity as against your own.
Imagine what Iran will do to Isreal man to man without these interference from these snakes called Arab countries.

Even from your write up you sound so frustrated and ashamed...

So the Iran ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท you guys have been shouting up and down can't even lunch a strategic attck on Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ..

Like said Iran are bunch of noise makers
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by PaNnamdi: 6:59pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
Of course Israel and its allies shall teach Ayatollah a lesson.
Those towelheads need to be tamed.
God is with Israel.

I diss IRGC, Ayatollah, Hezbollah, Hamas and their apologists with "If You Dey Crayze" by D'banj feat K-Switch.
Great jam!
Mad man your life is finished grin grin
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Themandator: 7:10pm On Apr 14
maasoap:

I guess Iran didn't know all this before responding to Israel attack, right?

Responding to attacks with missiles flies for three hours.... Cruise missiles that travelled for over two hours

Only the balistic missiles travels for 10 minutes and yet they didn't consider using hundred of it to overwhelm arrow 3

Foolish and cowardly response

Nevatim airbase one slowpoke here claimed was destroyed

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by blueghost(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14
Oakenshield:
USA will urge Israel restraint why Iran generals should always look at the sky for quick appointment with Allah
wtf funniest comment on this subject i have read so far grin grin grin
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Believeintruth: 7:17pm On Apr 14
NPFLADMIN:
Iran's objective has been accomplished already.

The war is needless to them now.

If a real war breaks out, it's a pointless war that'll claim millions of lives.

Sorry which objective?

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Themandator: 7:18pm On Apr 14
Manmusteat:

This is actually a video

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Believeintruth: 7:20pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, this guy does not know Iran.

Even the United States cannot dare fight a war with Iran on Middle East. They will lose unless nuclear weapon will be involved.

Go and read well about Iran. If west no put mouth, Isreal no go last 2 months for the war. Na west dey give Isreal balls, Isreal themselves no fit fight Iran alone

You are very funny, Iran has been avoiding direct confrontation with Israel for years. They keep using Hezebollah to do the fighting that is why Israel took ot to them. Iran fears Israel more than anything. They know that a direct Confrontation na die for them, even other middle east nations don't really fancy Iran and it will be good riddance if Isreal gets rid of the Ayatollah and his senior leadership.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Believeintruth: 7:21pm On Apr 14
LifeofDream:

Israel dealth with Egypt?.. Where do we see all these fools that paraded nairaland nowadays.. undecided

I don't blame you, na Bible cause all this... Hope you know three Iranian empire have once controlled Israel?..

Just telling this is not the first time Iran will be dealing Israel.. Israel have never won a war against Iran. Both in ancient times and modern time..

That was Biblical times. Check what Israel did to Egypt in 1967 that they captured the Sinai peninsula and held it for two decades before ceding it back to Egypt in a peace deal

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by wiseoneking: 7:59pm On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
Conflicting news reports. Just this morning, Israel was begging and calling on the UN Council to hold an emergency meeting to call Iran to order. Anyway, wetin concern me ...as long as Israel continues her hostility towards the arabs they will continue being targets for destruction to Islam and her people cool
Yes , I heard it in CNN and radio Nigeria. Israel was kneeling down and crying to UN to stop them. Ndi ara
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Hashabiah: 8:01pm On Apr 14
wiseoneking:
Yes , I heard it in CNN and radio Nigeria. Israel was kneeling down and crying to UN to stop them. Ndi ara
Ode ... grin

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Temi2468: 8:01pm On Apr 14
Day169:

.. quick appointment? grin grin grin

I laughed too on reading it

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Quelme: 8:01pm On Apr 14
tkgindofa:

How many Israeli Generals or people has it kill? How many houses has it destroyed? The Iran attack is mere waste of ammunition.
cope mechanism.

From Iran can never attack Israel and now this?

The message was crystal clear. The Israelis got the message. Act in a wayward manner and face the consequence.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by FatherOfJesus: 8:12pm On Apr 14
efemena5050:
hmmmm na wa o. Isreal born in war. ..a nation tht fought 7 nations combined na WA o before they became friends with Us ...isreal don dey fight since ....what are u saying? Iran is one useless entity with tooth pick weapons ...I would have taken them serious last nite if they had killed some isrealis at least since the isrelais killed their own people ...but I swear if they had done that the isreal that I know that show no restraint for international laws for start this morning on them .,..wait for the coming days ) weeks .....I believe the Iranians go dey ask themselves who send us work while anticipating blow form the only country on earth ABOVE THE LAW
Where una dey always get all these jargons?
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
Of course Israel and its allies shall teach Ayatollah a lesson.
Those towelheads need to be tamed.
God is with Israel.

I diss IRGC, Ayatollah, Hezbollah, Hamas and their apologists with "If You Dey Crayze" by D'banj feat K-Switch.
Great jam!
lol... Perish godforsaken Judah
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by amaridigital(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14
nnachukz:
Even Iran knows that Isreal will hardly forgive and forget. They should expect Isreal to strike back. Get ready o, especially when Isreal is silent. They could be busy cooking poisonous food for Iran.

Since I was born I have never seen Israel refuse the urge for counter attack or retaliation in any attack or provocation. It's always an eye for an eye or tit for tat.Every little attack, Israel must respond. In fact, Israel responded to every single suicide bomb carried out by Palestinians terrorists for decades. Iran should know Netanyahu. That man doesn't laugh even if the whole world beg him. A full scale war between the two nations will almost double the petrol price and weaken our naira again. I hope Israel allies will put more pressure on her not to go on a full scale war against Iran to prevent another global recession. Luckily, there are no casualties from the Iranian attack. Israel can target the Iranian sponsored groups and their facilities. We don't need a situation where our naira will depreciate to #3000/$ and the price of petroleum products will skyrocket again
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Manmusteat: 8:22pm On Apr 14
SpatialKing:

Even from your write up you sound so frustrated and ashamed...

So the Iran ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท you guys have been shouting up and down can't even lunch a strategic attck on Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ..

Like said Iran are bunch of noise makers
Frustrated at what? I am neither Iranian nor isreali. Think about it, why did the u..s, uk, france, Saudi Arabia., jordan and even shameless Iraq that was destroyed by the u.s , why did they all have to come to the aid of isreal? I hope you are aware that Iran is not some ragtag militia. Iran is a full country three times the size of Iraq, with arguably the best indigenous military and weapons industry in the Middle East. They make their own ICBMs, fighter jets, cruise missiles, submarines, and latestly hyper sonic missiles (the only country in the Middle East to posses such).
With all bias and sentiment aside, I assure you Isreal is no match for Iran. Isreal will be decimated within a few days without the interference of these snake countries protecting Isreal. Iran is far beyond your ordinary Arab countries that you can just bully and push and still go Scot free, they are a regional power in every sense of the word. But of course you will not agree, let Isreal retaliate first, then when all out war breaks out, then we will find out who is who.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Boldideas: 8:29pm On Apr 14
nnachukz:
Even Iran knows that Isreal will hardly forgive and forget. They should expect Isreal to strike back. Get ready o, especially when Isreal is silent. They could be busy cooking poisonous food for Iran.

Na Israel be the great great grand father of the Fulani lineage, you forget sey Rachael na herdswoman. They do not forgive, and neither are they Christians.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by efemena5050(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
Where una dey always get all these jargons?
how u want take no? Read books no ,Read international news no?oya check Wikipedia or goggle no! Ok last last go Tru history text never .....wetin! Make them boil stone for u before u go read?......now ur asking questions like muยฒ
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by luluman: 8:31pm On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
Conflicting news reports. Just this morning, Israel was begging and calling on the UN Council to hold an emergency meeting to call Iran to order. Anyway, wetin concern me ...as long as Israel continues her hostility towards the arabs they will continue being targets for destruction to Islam and her people cool
Obviously you are a sympathizer of the Iranians spreading fake news. Birds of the same feather.
Re: Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14
Hashabiah:

You and fake news is like muslims and blood spilling. No wonder, your hernia keep getting bigger

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg โ€˜in Assassination Attemptโ€™ / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.