Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . (194 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / SA Challenges Morocco's African Bid To Lead UN Rights Council / Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 10:29pm On Apr 14
Are you going through some Challenges that seems to be Weighing you down ?

Do you think those Challenges are Spiritual and needs Serious Spiritual Interventions through Prayers .

Speak to D'Light now .

Free Prayer Line ...080....519...55.82.9

Whatsap or Call .

Be Rest Assured that Challenges would be Over and you will Be happy
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 12:05pm On Apr 17

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 5:46pm On Apr 18
Mark 4 V 27.

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 12:29am On Apr 20
What Challenges are you having ?
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 12:28am On Apr 21
Are you having some Problems and you think they are Spiritual..

Call or Whatsapp for Prayers.

There is no distance in the Realm of the Spirit.

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 2:35am On Apr 25
Share with me your Challenges.
Let's Pray Over it
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 2:31pm On Apr 30

Whatsap or Call .

Whatever the Challenges are .Reach out to a Spiritualist Now.
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by dnawah(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30
healthkknatural:
Are you going through some Challenges that seems to be Weighing you down ?

Do you think those Challenges are Spiritual and needs Serious Spiritual Interventions through Prayers .

Speak to D'Light now .

Whatsap or Call .

Be Rest Assured that Challenges would be Over and you will Be happy
i need God's direction on the type of business i can do.
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 11:18pm On Apr 30
dnawah:

Whatsapp or Call With your name
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 2:12am On May 01
Mark 4 V 27 .

There is Nothing Impossible with God.

If you have been a Victim of Cobwebs Attacks ,If you refuse to Do Somet about it ,I'm sorry you may end up becoming Nothing in Life .

You need the Service of an Experienced Spiritualist.

Strong Spiritual Prayers is Needed .

Whatsapp or ..Call. 090.....5406...........9427
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by dnawah(m): 11:20pm On May 01
healthkknatural:

Whatsapp or Call With your name
whatever we can't talk here,we can't talk on the phone.thanks
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 7:40am On May 02
dnawah:
whatever we can't talk here,we can't talk on the phone.thanks
. Different People with different Policies .

You meet some People they Yell at you , Describing the Disgust that they need there Privacy ..But you Sounds Different ,You want it discussed here , Honestly I have no Problem about that ,It's your Policy ...

Then send me your full name and Date of Birth ,Year not Necessarily ,Just Date of Birth and Month to carry out my Spiritual findings about Business to do that would Yield Positive Result .

These are what I need to carry out my Spiritual findings ,It's My method .

Please do not come back telling me it's a Public Forum and i don't need all that Probably you wouldn't want people to know your full name and date of birth . Nairaland is an Anonymous Forum you know that .

I don't need your Phone Contacts ,Not Interested at all .Just give me that info and I Do it then get back to you through Nairaland

God Bless you
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by dnawah(m): 8:29am On May 03
healthkknatural:
. Different People with different Policies .

You meet some People they Yell at you , Describing the Disgust that they need there Privacy ..But you Sounds Different ,You want it discussed here , Honestly I have no Problem about that ,It's your Policy ...

Then send me your full name and Date of Birth ,Year not Necessarily ,Just Date of Birth and Month to carry out my Spiritual findings about Business to do that would Yield Positive Result .

These are what I need to carry out my Spiritual findings ,It's My method .

Please do not come back telling me it's a Public Forum and i don't need all that Probably you wouldn't want people to know your full name and date of birth . Nairaland is an Anonymous Forum you know that .

I don't need your Phone Contacts ,Not Interested at all .Just give me that info and I Do it then get back to you through Nairaland

God Bless you
28/11/1973
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 8:32am On May 03
dnawah:
28/11/1973
. Check My Messages Above ,I said I don't need your Year ..Only date and Month .

Secondly you Didn't send your Full name . You ommited that .

Kindly send it to me via here not to my Contact here sir ,Let's do Everything here on Nairaland.

God Blesses you .
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by dnawah(m): 7:16am On May 04
healthkknatural:
. Check My Messages Above ,I said I don't need your Year ..Only date and Month .

Secondly you Didn't send your Full name . You ommited that .

Kindly send it to me via here not to my Contact here sir ,Let's do Everything here on Nairaland.

God Blesses you .
Awah Ndubuisi victor
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 7:53am On May 04
dnawah:
Awah Ndubuisi victor
. Just got it now..I will make my Spiritual Findings and Let you know today .

God Bless you
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by dnawah(m): 10:42pm On May 04
healthkknatural:
. Just got it now..I will make my Spiritual Findings and Let you know today .

God Bless you
and bless u to and may the blood of Jesus Christ speak for us🙏🙏🙏
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 7:50am On May 05
dnawah:

Hello Mr.Awah Ndubuisi victor,

28/11/1973.

I have Carefully Prayed Over it

These are the Business you Can set Up .

Business that Goes Along with Selling and Distribution of Drugs .I.ev..Pharmacist ,Chemist .

Printing of Books and Selling of Books .

General Trading ,Business that Involves Buying and Selling and moving from one Place to Another .

Agricultural Business .

If you engaged in Evangelism and God's Work this Would Really Boost the Business you do sir .

You Talked About Business .

I want to add to Career .

If You have Picked Career in

Work that has to do with Investigations of Things ,Crime like Detective ,Law,You could have done really Better .

Engineering is another Good Career for you .

Taking up Career in Auditing too is good .

Warnings : In anything you do ,Be very Patients especially when making Decisions.
Be Very humble , Don't look down on people because if you do,You might Loose some Amazing Opportunity.

Do not Allow little things to get you Annoyed .

Be careful,Do not Open your mind to friends as this would Lead to Enmity .

Health : Don't Ever go near Alcohol and Cigarettes at all ,It would Harm your Health .Pls.Note ...This is Just a Warning,I never said you do .

If you intend Starting a New Venture /Business.

Every day Created by Almighty God is good but choose Friday to Open New Venture or Business.

Finally be very careful of Women Temptations When God's Glory Manifest Fully ,Fornication ,Adultery is a No No and No for your Tripartite Nature .

God blesses U my Brother

I Remain Spiritualist God's Light.

COBWEBS ATTACKS

EATING AND SEX IN DREAMS

MARINE SPIRITS PROBLEMS.

VISA REJECTIONS

FAILURES AT SUCCESS EDGE.

BAD DREAMS ETC.

Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by Jovi10: 2:34pm On May 05
07/07
Omole Adjovi Adebayo
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 2:50pm On May 05
Jovi10:
07/07
Omole Adjovi Adebayo
Noted ...

Mr.Omole ,What would you want me to do for you in Prayer ?
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by Jovi10: 3:03pm On May 05
healthkknatural:
Noted ...

Mr.Omole ,What would you want me to do for you in Prayer ?

Chatting you up on Whatsapp already sir
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 5:55pm On May 05
Jovi10:

Chatting you up on Whatsapp already sir
Okay..God Bless You ... Do Check your WhatsApp ,I sent A Voice Note of Prayers to it ...

I will be Starting another 21 Days Covenant Mountain Prayers and Fasting right from Tommorow.

I'm Including your name in the List of those to be Prayed for .

Pls. Get Some Water ,Put it out in the Dew at night ,Early Morning ..Read Psalm 29 on it .

Add some Salt on it .

Pray on it .

Give Thanks ,Ask for Forgiveness of Sin ..Pray what You want and what you don't Want .

Forgive who might have Offends you ,Keep No Malice ..Just Good hearts .

Use it to Bath . If Anyone Comes to you saying he is Hungry and needs Food ,Even if it's Biscuits You can Do buty and give ..God Of Favour Shall Locate U sir

God Bless U sir.

1 Like

Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by dnawah(m): 9:57pm On May 05
healthkknatural:

Hello Mr.Awah Ndubuisi victor,

28/11/1973.

I have Carefully Prayed Over it

These are the Business you Can set Up .

Business that Goes Along with Selling and Distribution of Drugs .I.ev..Pharmacist ,Chemist .

Printing of Books and Selling of Books .

General Trading ,Business that Involves Buying and Selling and moving from one Place to Another .

Agricultural Business .

If you engaged in Evangelism and God's Work this Would Really Boost the Business you do sir .

You Talked About Business .

I want to add to Career .

If You have Picked Career in

Work that has to do with Investigations of Things ,Crime like Detective ,Law,You could have done really Better .

Engineering is another Good Career for you .

Taking up Career in Auditing too is good .

Warnings : In anything you do ,Be very Patients especially when making Decisions.
Be Very humble , Don't look down on people because if you do,You might Loose some Amazing Opportunity.

Do not Allow little things to get you Annoyed .

Be careful,Do not Open your mind to friends as this would Lead to Enmity .

Health : Don't Ever go near Alcohol and Cigarettes at all ,It would Harm your Health .Pls.Note ...This is Just a Warning,I never said you do .

If you intend Starting a New Venture /Business.

Every day Created by Almighty God is good but choose Friday to Open New Venture or Business.

Finally be very careful of Women Temptations When God's Glory Manifest Fully ,Fornication ,Adultery is a No No and No for your Tripartite Nature .

God blesses U my Brother

I Remain Spiritualist God's Light.

COBWEBS ATTACKS

EATING AND SEX IN DREAMS

MARINE SPIRITS PROBLEMS.

VISA REJECTIONS

FAILURES AT SUCCESS EDGE.

BAD DREAMS ETC.

thanks very much.
Re: Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . by healthkknatural: 8:56pm On May 07
dnawah:
thanks very much.
. Thanks Be to God ..

All Glory be Unto God .

Isaiah 43 V 7

(1) (Reply)

United States �� Attacks Iran With Missile Air Strikes, Killing Top Officials / Trump Pushes Iraq, Threatens Sanctions After Vote To Expel U.S. Troops / What US President Trump Carry Out – Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.