Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) (27936 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / RCCG Pastor, Gabriel Olufemi Diya And Children Laid To Rest In London (photos) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:06am On Apr 15

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Hennessypope: 6:54am On Apr 15

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by TheGoodFellow: 7:13am On Apr 15
Guy man Don dey diversify grin

EreluRoz change your style o

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by EreluRoz: 7:15am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:
Guy man Don dey diversify grin

EreluRoz change your style o
You and that crook man that called himself a pastor is the same.

I'm coming for you big time, just wait first. Since you go about glorifying cheating I'll deal with you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by TheGoodFellow: 7:18am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
You and that crook man that called himself a pastor is the same.

I'm coming for you big time, just wait first. Since you go about glorifying cheating I'll deal with you

I have abito shaker, we will shake your small yansh

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by TemplarLandry: 7:25am On Apr 15

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:08am On Apr 15
prophet and comedian, all in one body grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by AbuTwins: 10:40am On Apr 15
FXmasterz

See your pasta!

GRAMMY award Loading...... grin

16 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by yesloaded: 10:40am On Apr 15

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Sergio107: 10:40am On Apr 15

Abido shaker!!!

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 10:41am On Apr 15
Gradually, this guy is turning from a prophet into an artiste.

Anyways, his making his money. That's what matters to him.
Don't look at what people say: do what's best for you.

No allow person wey no dey feed you tell you how to wash your plates.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by iconicceo: 10:41am On Apr 15
Abito shakerπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by doctore212(m): 10:41am On Apr 15
I need two Olosho

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by jeff1993: 10:41am On Apr 15
I like this man whn

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by christejames(m): 10:41am On Apr 15
This man and Portable dey the same whatsapp group grin πŸ˜‚

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Mide70: 10:41am On Apr 15
I pray this guy have real encounter with God to become a real man of God
All these he's doing about doesn't portray a real man of God
Just an entertainer
Skit maker

Note: if you don't really know or believe God exist please don't comment on my response. Things of the spirit is not for fools. Thank you

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:42am On Apr 15
Following The Update

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Artscollection: 10:42am On Apr 15
He is better than 90% of fake pastors and i always pray for his kind of confidence to face life issues.

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by joseph1832(m): 10:42am On Apr 15

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 10:42am On Apr 15
A comedian and A singer... Take the Prophet out of the title grin

Dude is funnier than all Nigeria skit makers and Comedians.

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by omoredia: 10:42am On Apr 15
I love this guy. Both him and Adeboye are fake. But one is real and one is a fake

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by OZIOGU1: 10:42am On Apr 15
This Man is actually solving more health problems than the government grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by forayfleo(m): 10:43am On Apr 15
Trouble for those who can't stand this business

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Military0001: 10:43am On Apr 15
In Tu Baba’s voice

Only God can judge you now

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by xjiggy: 10:43am On Apr 15
Endtime false prophet. This one na entertainer. God no call this one.

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Originality007: 10:43am On Apr 15
Odumeje in Rondon grin

My favourite fake Pastor grin grin grin grin

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Nokio2: 10:44am On Apr 15
Where's my Reno dancing shoes

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 10:44am On Apr 15
Okay
Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by Kingpele(m): 10:44am On Apr 15
Good atleast we now know his calling was in entertainment industry not gospel ministry

Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by richiemcgold: 10:45am On Apr 15
Orisirisi
Re: Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) by henrimoto(m): 10:45am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:

I have abito shaker, we will shake your small yansh
..Abito Shaker ? πŸ˜†

Ishmael Cursed By God? / Can Someone Explain 6 To 6 Fasting? / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work