Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa (26338 Views)

Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Drunk Driver Seen Driving Dangerously In Lekki, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by NaijaCover(m): 11:42am On Apr 15
A Teacher, Suleiman Ozakwo of Anguwar Baiyi in Toto Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, was thrown into mourning after a drunk driver identified as Ya Zakari, crushed his three daughters to death.

A family member, Saidu Alhassan, who spoke to the Daily Trust, said the incident happened on Friday, April 12, 2024, along Rafin Kunama, Abaji road in Toto.

He explained that the three teenage sisters, Nusaiba, Maryam and Rumaisa, were crushed after they left their home as usual to pay Sallah a visit to their uncle’s wife a few metres from the Ohinoyi’s palace.

They were walking on the shoulder of the road while coming back from their uncle’s place when a drunk man at speed ran into them with his car, killing them on the spot,” he explained.

He further said that the suspect was apprehended and taken to the police station, but that later a mob asked the police for the vehicle he drove which they set ablaze.

The father of the deceased children, Suleiman Ozakwo, who also spoke with the publication, described their death as untimely, even as he said he could not challenge God for the tragedy and asked people to join in praying for the souls of his daughters to continue to rest in peace

A Police Officer who preferred anonymity confirmed that the suspect was arrested and will be arraigned in court on Monday, April 15.

“The man was arrested as he was drunk when he crashed his car into the three teenage girls and killed them on the spot. He will be arraigned in court on Monday,"

See Photos Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/drunk-driver-crushes-three-sisters-to-death-in-nasarawa-2.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by NaijaCover(m): 11:43am On Apr 15
Oh My God 😯 Too Many Bad News, Cha E!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by NaijaCover(m): 11:43am On Apr 15
See More Photos Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by maleekberry: 11:55am On Apr 15
Maybe the driver took plenty of alcohol to celebrate the end of Ramadan.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by vastolord4(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15
Too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by 99thEnemy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15
shocked

TOTO local government.

shocked

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by pretydiva(f): 12:08pm On Apr 15
This is why they say don't drink and drive. Now he eyes go clear for prison

Such a devastating news. May God almighty console the family

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Inspirer1: 12:08pm On Apr 15
Back to back bad news from you ,,, na waa o

May God Almighty grant the girls paradise.

May God grant their parents the fortitude to bear the loss. So so sad 😔

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by kereman1: 12:08pm On Apr 15
Sorrowful

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by jetguy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15
Did I hear in Toto (p*ssy)or na me no know how to pronounce it 😐...

R. I. P to dem

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by popsyleo1: 12:08pm On Apr 15
RIP
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by dopedan(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15
Toto bad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by yad2eidi: 12:09pm On Apr 15
which kain news be this abeg. op even if the name na toto must you include it in the post. why not just name the state.
these bloggers are getting very insensitive. na the mod wey approve this post to be posted this way i blame

but why the people sef go name place TOTO of all names.?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by DiskJokeyManic: 12:09pm On Apr 15
X

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Chikel20000(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15
Very bad....but I still don't get d reason for setting d car on fire....

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by PheelzAlmighty: 12:10pm On Apr 15
This news dey sound somehow... TOTO

Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Badrishdddaya: 12:11pm On Apr 15
Kpekus local government, it's like Kpekus go plenty there,
Rip to the departed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Blossomcresty(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15
What a loss.

I feel for the parent

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by JimohMomoh: 12:11pm On Apr 15
Painful.
Indiscipline in the Nigerian Society is at all time high.
If you tell some Nigerians to trim their over grown trees touching NEPA cable in their street they become angry unnecessarily.

Drinking and driving is a serious crime in many societies but in Nigeria people get away with it because of corruption & indiscipline.

My condolences to the parents of the children

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by callmevirus(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

How e take happen inside TOTO

Rip to the dead
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Austineva(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15
TOTO LGA indeed
Rip to the Young beautiful kids🙄

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Sultty(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15
toto what

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by emmabest2000(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15
This is colossal loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Smitaro100(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15
What a local govt nameembarassed

May their soul rip.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by primeache: 12:13pm On Apr 15
Only perverts are commenting .

Rip to the dead

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Alexlalax1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15
I thought drinking in that part of the country is haram. Anyways, what do I know? A man lost his family because of carelessness. Rest in peace to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by DamnnNiggarr: 12:13pm On Apr 15
shocked

Drunk driver crushed 3 Toto in Toto local government Area.

May the souls of the 3 innocent lads find rest before their maker.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Paystack: 12:14pm On Apr 15
When did Muslim start drinking?

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by geoworldedu: 12:14pm On Apr 15
Bad thing has happened inside toto. RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Obakoolex(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15
God have mercy, how would the parents be feeling now....

The deed has already been done but straight beheading for the drunk driver undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irish Independant - Africa Is Giving Nothing To Anyone -- Apart From Aids / Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Canada federal skilled workersProgram,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.