Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Pictures Of Infinix 11i Turned Black And White - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Of Infinix 11i Turned Black And White (317 Views)

Infinix Note 11i - What They Dont Want You To Know / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Infinix 11i Turned Black And White by MightySparrow: 12:41pm On Apr 15
Good day Nairalanders.

My infinix 11i just lost colour as it turned all prints and pictures to black and white. Two weeks ago,the fingerprint stopped working.

What can be the problem and what is the way out?

Engineers in the house help.
Re: Pictures Of Infinix 11i Turned Black And White by CartelKenneth: 10:47pm On Apr 19
😂😂😂😂
Go and hustle and buy iPhone

(1) (Reply)

Downloading From Play Store Is A Problem / Pls Help Me / Iphone 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.