Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Son Refuses To Bath - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Refuses To Bath (331 Views)

Disadvantages Of Using Sponge To Bath / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Refuses To Bath by Eziro(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15
My boy refused to take his bath this morning till I bought him 2 biscuits and one fanta pls is this son doing the right thing and is my buying the fanta and biscuit OK.
Re: Son Refuses To Bath by Eziro(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15
OK na
Re: Son Refuses To Bath by Weknowbetter: 3:20pm On Apr 15
Absolutely not ok. How old is he and how old are you? You let your offspring manipulate you already?
Re: Son Refuses To Bath by We4all: 4:32pm On Apr 15
At his age, he has started manipulating you already. Continue.

4 Likes

Re: Son Refuses To Bath by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Apr 15
Babies having babies. Instead of giving him factory resetting abara on his back, you're busy pampering him. Continue

3 Likes

Re: Son Refuses To Bath by joseph1832(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15
Eziro:
My boy refused to take his bath this morning till I bought him 2 biscuits and one fanta pls is this son doing the right thing and is my buying the fanta and biscuit OK.
You're teaching him the naija way of getting things done, bribing. So when he's of age and start taking bribe or engage in yahoo, just know you inadvently taught him. Kudos to you. 👍

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Refuses To Bath by Youngsage: 8:48am On Apr 16
Eziro:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Son Refuses To Bath by Mindlog: 10:15am On Apr 16
Eziro:

How old is your son?

(1) (Reply)

Spribille Removed All The Basidiomycete / How To Write Your Proposal And Presentations 2 / We Provide Diabetic Care In Mumbai ,kerala , Karnataka , Kolkata.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.