Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial (15921 Views)

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Barzinime(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15
Guy you mean o
grin
Dreamhighnow:

You will go to the prison before him
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by bluefilm: 5:35pm On Apr 15
DeepSight:
Barzinime is referring to COSA nostra.

Infact his moniker bespeaks COSA nostra.

But Barzinime, why are you not Corleone?

Okay, I get it now

I now remember seeing the term this-thing-of-ours in the Mafia Manager.
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Iamzik: 5:41pm On Apr 15
Dittodat:

More like almost 40 years of living in the US and being through the system myself. You are going based on what you read online, I'm talking from experience.

you are so sure that I'm not in the US! Genius!!
So in your experience a case that is status barred can be ressurected and breathed back to life by Alvin Bragg?? I want to learn more about this your experience please
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by FireUpNow(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15
OP it's Hush Money case. Hush Money is money paid to adult movie star or stars for sexual pleasure. Donald Trump paid Stormy Daniels an adult movie star and others some money through his lawyer. Donald Trump is not the first, it also happened between ex president Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky way back. The case is not criminal per se
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obrigardo: 5:51pm On Apr 15
It's gonna be hard for the rapist to get out of this.
Convicted felow incoming grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obrigardo: 5:52pm On Apr 15
FireUpNow:
OP it's Hush Money case. Hush Money is money paid to adult movie star or stars for sexual pleasure. Donald Trump paid Stormy Daniels an adult movie star and others some money through his lawyer. Donald Trump is not the first, it also happened between ex president Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky way back. The case is not criminal per se

It's an ELECTION INTERFERENCE CASE you maga cultist grin grin
And highly CRIMINAL you numbnuts. His right hand man Michael Cohen went to jail for it.
How can people be this dumb?

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obrigardo: 5:55pm On Apr 15
Criminal trial is a WHOLE NEW BALL GAME.
Rapist and criminal trump is going to jail grin grin

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obrigardo: 5:59pm On Apr 15
The criminal is a shell of himself.
He was not this worse off in 2016 but now he's just demented and broken beyond repair

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obrigardo: 6:02pm On Apr 15
The criminal is sleeping in court grin
And some idiots look at this fat slob dementia patient as a strong man

Give me a break.

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by FireUpNow(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15
Obrigardo:

It's an ELECTION INTERFERENCE CASE you maga cultist grin grin
And highly CRIMINAL you numbnuts. His right hand man Michael Cohen went to jail for it.
How can people be this dumb?

Mumu like u. Al Jazeera live news is on now and it's a hush money case. You are a complet punk from Agbado republic.
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by damosky12(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15
Glimpsetv:
Men, USA ain't playing. The question is, does our system here permit this kind of thing? Can we ever get to a point where a past president or former leader can be held accountable for any perceived or alleged crime committed?

The support some of these leaders get from the masses alone sometimes affects the ability and willingness of any relevant authority to question our past leaders. Imagine trying to castigate this governor after his tenure if found wanting. His supporters will quickly take to the streets to protest victimization and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIN0NtZUXo

The corruption in usa is worse, if you're following the trend. It's political persecution and election interference. It's like APC weaponizing the legal and judicial system to weaken pdp presidential candidate if it's seeming like they'll lose. I mean its so glaring! They ain't really hiding it and they're desperate!

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Ekaka14: 6:40pm On Apr 15
maxiuc:
grin

In Nigeria the laws are meant for the poor

There are things you see that will Make you think that Nigeria will get Better but the fact remain that there is no Hope for Nigeria corruption will only get worse

Ordinary Governor was caught red-handed stuffing dollars into his pocket yet nothing was done and he's still around the political corridors of power imagine, I have even forgotten that his full name is ganduje because Gandollar has dollorized his real name
The guy is the ruling party political Party Chairman...a key position grin
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by damosky12(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15
blowjohn:
They can't nail him with corruption or something office related.

Na woman matter dem want use

Those guys desperate gan. Lol. They want to take full control of their political destiny, and Trump is their main fear...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by ogbonti: 2:37am On Apr 16
God1000:
Criminal trial of ex US president and the first ever, Mr trump keeps making history, your past will always catch up with you one day, so be careful people

This man is going to prison soon, here's a country where no one is above the law.

Tinubu will wake up in a Mushin gutter high on crack for Trump to see one second of jail time

You just spew nansense from your trap because CNN told you so so.. do you know what is called “statue of Limitations” in law ? I guess not because CNN took your brain - you dont need it
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by ogbonti: 2:40am On Apr 16
Obrigardo:
The criminal is a shell of himself.
He was not this worse off in 2016 but now he's just demented and broken beyond repair

A broken Trumk is 2 billion times better than your father- you son of an unknown kok rosh 😂
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by ogbonti: 2:41am On Apr 16
Obrigardo:
It's gonna be hard for the rapist to get out of this.
Convicted felow incoming grin grin

just like it was hard for your fatter to get an erection to self-service himself doing soapy in the bathroom
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by ogbonti: 2:51am On Apr 16
FireUpNow:

u dey mind dem? - show me one billionaire in this world that don't have sexual fantasies and actually engage in sexually encounters? a mumu Nigerian wey no get reach $1,000 worth of naira will be everywhere using his dee eek to pursue small small girls up and down - drinking agbo up and down to ensure he gets his money’s worth from her body…. then a man with nothing less than $1Billion cant f …vck a lady he likes ? and they want him to go to prison for that? even when he payed her off to remain silent about it ? people dey craze for this nairaland ooo

JFK had lots of female hookups - no wahala
Clinton same thing no wahala
Trump did, the heavens must fall ?

Clinton that dipped a cigar into Monica Lewinsky puna and gave to his friend to smoke nko ?

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by ogbonti: 2:57am On Apr 16
DMerciful:
Trump is the next president of the US

God bless you 1 billion times

Once Trump wins- I see a lot of people dying

of heart attack - This election is gonna be a

landslide it wont even be close - once they

do the first presidential debate - it will be all

over - Biden will just be there shouting and

be angry - while a calm Trump hits all the points

Hmmm the inflation here in America na helele

Americans are tired struggling to pay their

bills- they will rather vote Trump who is verbose

than suffer under Biden who is just a do nothing

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by akilo1: 4:06am On Apr 16
DMerciful:
Trump is the next president of the US
why did you skip your medication?
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by FireUpNow(m): 4:41am On Apr 16
ogbonti:

u dey mind dem - show me one bullionaire in this world that dont have sexual fantasies and acrually engage in sexually encounters? a mumu Nigerian wey no get reach $1,000 worth of naira will be everywhere using his dee eek to pursue small small girls up and down - drinking agbo up and down to enaure he gets his money’s worth from her body…. then a man with nothing keas than $1Billion cant f …vck a lady he likes ? and want him to go to prison for that? even when he oayed her off to remain silent aboout it ? people dey craze for this nairaland ooo

JFK had lots of female hookups - no wahala
Clinton same thing no wahala
Trump did, the heavens must fall ?

Clinton that dipped a cigar into Monica Lewinsky puna and gave to his friend to smoke nko ?

I dey tell you comrade. Some peeps in this Nairaland are nothing more than noise maker. I don't know why they want Donald Trump to go to prison for just enjoying his sexual fantasy. The most annoying thing is how some are calling the Hush Money case a criminal case. Trump is not facing a criminal case but a hush money case. Have you forgotten that of Usifo Ataga the billionaire that was murdered in the Lekki service apartment by Chidima so soon? Ataga was satisfying his sexual fantasy and later lost host life.
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obrigardo: 8:37am On Apr 16
ogbonti:

A broken Trumk is 2 billion times better than your father- you son of an unknown kok rosh 😂

This fool thinks I'm a man
Maga Cultists are in tears, they can't cope so they insult faceless people online 😂😂😭
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obrigardo: 8:38am On Apr 16
ogbonti:

just like it was hard for your fatter to get an erection to self-service himself doing soapy in the bathroom

Maga Cultists are in serious depression 😭😭🤣😂😝
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by DMerciful(m): 9:19am On Apr 16
But the US infkation is 4%..it was actually 3% but started trending upward. Hope Jerome Powell will maintain interest rate at 5.5%.

Naija is 33% and food inflation is 40%
ogbonti:

God bless you 1 billion times

Once Trump wins- I see a lot of people dying

of heart attack - This election is fonna be a

landslide it wont even be close - once they

do rhe first presidential debate - it will be all

over - Biden will just be there shouting and

be angry - while a calm Trump hits all the points

Hmmm the inflation here in America na helele

Americans are tired struggling to pay their

bills- they will rather vote Trump who is verbose

than suffer under Biden who is just a do nothing
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by VULCAN(m): 11:23am On Apr 16
You are always on the losing side.

But why?

God1000:
Criminal trial of ex US president and the first ever, Mr trump keeps making history, your past will always catch up with you one day, so be careful people

This man is going to prison soon, here's a country where no one is above the law.
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by HardBishop: 11:46am On Apr 16
hslbroker2:
I just love this man for been funny

Meanwhile I sell iron rod, 10mm, 12mm 16mm
Payment on delivery

Check my signature for my phone and email
Pls how much is 16mm rods
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by hslbroker2(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16
HardBishop:

N830k as at today per ton
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by HardBishop: 1:25pm On Apr 16
hslbroker2:
N830k as at today per ton
As in per length i.e building rod 16mm
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by hslbroker2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16
HardBishop:

the length is 39ft
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by hslbroker2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16
HardBishop:

N850k per ton.

N17k per one length.
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by hslbroker2(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16
HardBishop:

52 pieces make a ton
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by armyofone(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16
damosky12:

The corruption in usa is worse, if you're following the trend. It's political persecution and election interference. It's like APC weaponizing the legal and judicial system to weaken pdp presidential candidate if it's seeming like they'll lose. I mean its so glaring! They ain't really hiding it and they're desperate!

Really ? But corrupt people are caught no matter how long unlike Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas / Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.