Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57039 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15
advanceDNA:

He wants to record ur name in the list of single or engaged women of Nigeria.....

Tinubu approved the list last week ...
Really? If that is the case he shouldn't bother
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Nicepoker(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15
Go back and unfuck her grin so you can regain your dignity.

6 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by seetomorrow: 4:11pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel , there is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal, All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone. Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she we say may may u are a very handsome guy o . during my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too . I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut we lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.
The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors . my supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel I told them I will handle the issue. Pls advise me what to do pls.

My advice is that you should repeat that same thing you guys did on your off day and both of you will regain senses, thank me later.
Married man oshi

5 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by phorget(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

You can maltreat someone and expect them not to react. If you don't understand this simple principle then you're not really ready for leadership

Where was she maltreated? The manager said the staff all do respect him until he slept with just one among them,that one now started disrespecting him afterwards. When did sleeping with someone become maltreatment?

15 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

Wow.
What's her crime?
Some of you will be worse than Idi Amin, Abacha and Hitler combined if given the opportunity to be in power

Is that she no longer see herself as a staff.
She wants to abuse the relationship and cause issues on the job.
If she had same thing with her colleague will she misbehave. Never. Infact she will be more cautious.

But because she feels someone in power is doing it she wants a gal friend treatment.

6 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Rokiat(f): 4:21pm On Apr 15
Sometimes the way men behave is very foolish.
Must you always think with your damn di….cm?
And this fool is even married.

Offcourse she’s never gonna respect you again she just realised you are indeed a man after all controlled by what’s between a woman’s legs.

What’s there to fear when she already ride your Johnny Thomas to a flaccid state. Pathetic…….everything ya all do is motivated by nothing but a woman’s pussy.

Foolishness!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by BondRiv: 4:22pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel , there is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal, All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone. Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she we say may may u are a very handsome guy o . during my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too . I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut we lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.
The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors . my supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel I told them I will handle the issue. Pls advise me what to do pls.

You have been told what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Savedday2: 4:38pm On Apr 15
The girl is very hangry with you. She expected that you will continue knacking her or give her connection to guys to knack her for money.

If na me be you, I go invite her for more knacking, then I will codedly introduce her to other guys that are willing to spend money.

By the time you open her eyes that she can be doing her ashawo openly, she won't have your time again.

The best thing you can do to a 9ja girl, is to assist her to do her ashawo work openly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Freshtruth(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15
Savedday2:
The girl is very hangry with you. She expected that you will continue knacking her or give her connection to guys to knack her for money.

If na me be you, I go invite her for more knacking, then I will codedly introduce her to other guys that are willing to spend money.

By the time you open her eyes that she can be doing her ashawo openly, she won't have your time again.

The best thing you can do to a 9ja girl, is to assist her to do her ashawo work openly.
not like that bro we cool but that normal respect and fear is no longer there she is a decent girl she is not the ashawo type. Staff and customers has been trying to woo her she is mostly hostile towards them
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Nijimog: 5:03pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
not like that bro we cool but that normal respect and fear is no longer there she is a decent girl she is not the ashawo type. Staff and customers has been trying to woo her she is mostly hostile towards them
if u know all these things, while not control your lust around her

Since u already know her attitude and how hostile she is towards men flirting with her

She simply sees you as a player, that's why she is angry at u (u don chop wetin u dey fine na)

Try and beg that lady, so that she will not get scorned and turn to another thing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by sukar886: 5:06pm On Apr 15
Tell your wife and sack her
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by 9japride(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15
Rokiat:
Sometimes the way men behave is very foolish.
Must you always think with your damn di….cm?
And this fool is even married.

Offcourse she’s never gonna respect you again she just realised you are indeed a man after all controlled by what’s between a woman’s legs.

What’s there to fear when she already ride your Johnny Thomas to a flaccid state. Pathetic…….everything ya all do is motivated by nothing but a woman’s pussy.

Foolishness!
[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt if the story is true. But anyways, the lady is acting like a kid and should be treated as such
If two adults got themselves involved in s€xtual acts and nobody was forced into it, such act should be kept private.
Otherwise, if anyone starts singing it will be termed blackmailing.
It's best to show her the way out. Such person will bring problem to the company.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by EreluRoz: 5:19pm On Apr 15
I like as she's messing you up.

Serves you right, you slept with her and suddenly realize you are married.

5 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15
Normal thing. Once smally done experience your jerking once or twice, if u no play game well una go become mate... NATURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Christistruth00: 5:24pm On Apr 15
It is you who had no respect for Yourself or your Job

3 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by toujurs: 5:24pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.
Sack her instantly. No further stress. She must be stupid

2 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Omololupromise: 5:25pm On Apr 15
Sack her
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by obaidan: 5:25pm On Apr 15
weyrey....u dun trade ur respect for a slice of pucci

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by eedhrisademola(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15
efec:
Never ever mix business and pleasure. She has seen everything, what else is there to be afraid of?

ABI O!!

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by PotatoSalad(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15
Cos of 5 mins of pleasure

See your life.
Like they say, before you do something you'd probably regret, beat your meat while thinking about her. If the PNC hits hard, abort mission.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by SouthSouth1914: 5:26pm On Apr 15
phorget:

Her crime is that she stepped out of line.

Some idiotss don’t read, why would you explain her crime again? You should have asked the dumb brain to read the article again!

5 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by papyjaypaul: 5:27pm On Apr 15
This is why men must have high standards. Mess with a small girl, she will bring you to her level. She don see wetin make you be man. May your manhood live on

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Lastborn0074: 5:27pm On Apr 15
You were ready to sack her, that's y u frolicked with her. You know what to do, don't you?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by wunmi590(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15

This might be the end of your journey in that company, you have been doing your work diligently, until you dip your hand into what can't contain you...

I work as a facility manager, and I've alot of girls in my disposal, but no matter the rubbish you were, I can never be enticed, I always make sure I leave that gap between me and my female staff. I always command respect, you do rubbish that is out of your job duties, after seval warning, I give show you your exit door, I don't take rubbish, that doesn't mean we don't just of talk, sometimes, we jist like we are on same level, but when it comes to work, I don't joke with it...

9 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Okortor: 5:28pm On Apr 15
That's the worst thing that can ever happen to any boss, to sleep with his staff or jnr colleague.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15
You should have asked Davido
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by fotadmowmend(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15
You are the one that is rude . You slept with a lady and you told her it will never repeat itself again ? Why did you sleep with her in the first place when you know you are married ? You only used and dumped her

12 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by enemyofprogress: 5:28pm On Apr 15
It is called, see finish.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by 4mee: 5:29pm On Apr 15
undecided
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by chatinent: 5:29pm On Apr 15
Sack yourself so everybody can rest.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by imagrg(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15
Apologise to her and continue to fvck her.

Forget respect. She lost respect for you, the moment she saw your small preek that looks like a seed of groundnut. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Felabrity: 5:29pm On Apr 15
Wetin you dey expect before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / Sample Coren Technical Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.