Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) (31297 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:25pm On Apr 15
Empiree:
how do you feel now that the stabber is Christian extremist?
what do you mean christian extremist

Because he is white makes him christian?

christian last time i checked are identified by their fruit as Jesus Christ said

Jesus Christ never assulted or hurt a fly so you cant be his follower and be a muhammedian terrorist

1 Like

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by ivolt: 7:40pm On Apr 15
Segzy19:
Yet the church members couldn't subdued the assailant... When no be say he carry gun...

They did.
If not many would have died.

1 Like

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Tochi360: 7:44pm On Apr 15
Samunique:
Stop wailing !!!! undecided

The whole world knows that fanatics Muslims are the experts in the act of terrorism.

So stop complaining bcs you cannot erase the fact.

All terrorists are Muslims . #fact.

Which kind yeye fact be dat one??
All terrorist are jihadist is the only sensible submission to use here.

Not all Muslims subscribe to the doings of jihadist.
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Empiree: 7:51pm On Apr 15
NzogbuNzogbu:
what do you mean christian extremist

Because he is white makes him christian?

christian last time i checked are identified by their fruit as Jesus Christ said

Jesus Christ never assulted or hurt a fly so you cant be his follower and be a muhammedian terrorist
but you all cheering genocide in Gaza, quoting Bible to justify your action. Praying for genocidal and it's enablers. And you are here telling me about Jesus?.

And how did you know the stabber was Muslim before you open your damn mouth attributing him to Islam?.

Anyways, it has been confirmed the stabber is a Christian extremist. You should help us call him what he is exactly instead of shifting goalpost. If you refuse to do that, then, don't you ever in your misrable life attribute suspected criminal to Islam and Muslims.

Try to always be morally consistent

1 Like

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by falopey: 7:55pm On Apr 15
shoodboi2:
The bishop was stabbed while delivering a lecture condeming Israel's ongoing genocide in Gaza.

The stabber is not a Muslim as botragelad and the alternate handles he uses to comment are trying to insinuate.

The first stabbing that occured earlier, which botragelad talked about, was committed by a White Christian man named Joel Cauchi.

Since he's not a Muslim, they claimed the man had a "mental illness". But if he was a Muslim, they would have claimed he did it because of Islam and not because he is a murderer or has a mental illness.

Funny enough, our in-house Senior Clownmaster botragelad refused to post the news after initially lying that the stabber was a Muslim 🤡🤡

But I posted it and it made frontpage:

https://www.nairaland.com/8061379/joel-cauchi-sydney-mall-stabbing

This is one of the videos where the Bishop condemned Israel's treatment of Palestinians:

(Nairaland deletes links to Twitter. Add x dot com to the beginning of the below link)

/Chilliebeanz/status/1779887412681843118

The first two photos are the Bishop

The last two photos are of the attacker

[/b]

The stabber is a Muslim. This is what he said in Arabic after he was arrested,” if he didn’t curse my prophet, I wouldn’t have come here. If he isn’t interfering with religion learning l, I wouldn’t have come here”.

One of the people that held him down asked him,” what religion?”. [b]He answered back and said, “ if he only talk about his religion I wouldn’t have come here”.

2 Likes

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by HisaacPlus: 8:00pm On Apr 15
Na dem

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 8:09pm On Apr 15
Babaken:
Na them religion of piss

Very Peaceful Religion

Tears
Blood
Death
Groan
Pain
hatred

All packaged in One Religion

Even African Traditional Religion is more peaceful
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15
What's with all these stabbings in Australia?! sad
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by elonize(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by babaoo: 8:49pm On Apr 15
Tetraozonaitera:

Very Peaceful Religion

Tears
Blood
Death
Groan
Pain
hatred

All packaged in One Religion

Even African Traditional Religion is more peaceful

Seriously African traditional religion be never kill or encourage death of anybody...I wonder how pple are so dumb believing dis evil religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Samunique(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15
Tochi360:

Which kind yeye fact be dat one??
All terrorist are jihadist is the only sensible submission to use here.

Not all Muslims subscribe to the doings of jihadist.
hahahahahaha grin 🤣

So you're ashamed of the products of Islam? grin

Is jihad not part of Islam? 😂😂😂

Do you now realize that it's not easy to defend Islam? cheesy
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by sweetkev(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15
Empiree:
but you all cheering genocide in Gaza, quoting Bible to justify your action. Praying for genocidal and it's enablers. And you are here telling me about Jesus?.

And how did you know the stabber was Muslim before you open your damn mouth attributing him to Islam?.

Anyways, it has been confirmed the stabber is a Christian extremist. You should help us call him what he is exactly instead of shifting goalpost. If you refuse to do that, then, don't you ever in your misrable life attribute suspected criminal to Islam and Muslims.

Try to always be morally consistent
Yesterday stabber is a Muslim.
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Horus(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15
Ban all imported Religions
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Eneye4me: 10:39pm On Apr 15
amaridigital:

They are Atheists or non religious people. There are millions of them in the west. It's amazing how people in Africa thinks all the Stephens, Johns, Daniels in the UK, EU or Australia and New Zealand are christians. No, there are very few Christians in the west nowadays especially amongst the youth except in the US. Check their latest census and you will discover many of these people will state they have no religion. They bear Christian or other names but their new religion is science. They do not believe any word in the Bible. Their new God is technology. So, the next time a psycho Atheist open fire on innocent school kids stop calling them Christians. Have you ever seen any of them recite any bible verse before commiting these crimes? Have you ever hear them mentioned the name of Christ? Now I want to be clear on this. I'm not defending a christian for commiting a crime the way a moslem would claim terrorists are not true moslems, no. These guys are Atheists. Atheism and Christianity has nothing in common. They have opposing worldviews and different ideology. I'm sorry to say this but Christianity is almost dead in the West.
Oga accept Him, he is Ur member.
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Tochi360: 12:38am On Apr 16
Samunique:
hahahahahaha grin 🤣

So you're ashamed of the products of Islam? grin

Is jihad not part of Islam? 😂😂😂

Do you now realize that it's not easy to defend Islam? cheesy

Not defending anything just hitting your head with REALITY.
not all Muslims have time for nonsense jihad wahala.

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Empiree: 2:01am On Apr 16
And how does that concern Muslim population?
sweetkev:
Yesterday stabber is a Muslim.
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Lovenorth: 4:48am On Apr 16
Samunique:
Tell me you're joking bcs, all terrorists are Muslims. #fact!
Those Jews that killed your so-called "God" are not terrorists, they are God chosen and peace loving people
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Lastmessenger2: 5:58am On Apr 16
MuslimIgbo:

Ọdẹ olodo grin
Read what you typed again to see it it makes sense cheesy
Go school you say school Na scam grin
Christian terrorist
but you guys are the problem of the world. Always out to fight for Allah and always ready to die in order to go and receive moth action from 73 virgin goats
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Joefixy(m): 6:58am On Apr 16
He is a Muslim joor...Religion of war and mentally derailed people
shoodboi2:
The bishop was stabbed while delivering a lecture condeming Israel's ongoing genocide in Gaza.

The stabber is not a Muslim as botragelad and the alternate handles he uses to comment are trying to insinuate.

The first stabbing that occured earlier, which botragelad talked about, was committed by a White Christian man named Joel Cauchi.

Since he's not a Muslim, they claimed the man had a "mental illness". But if he was a Muslim, they would have claimed he did it because of Islam and not because he is a murderer or has a mental illness.

Funny enough, our in-house Senior Clownmaster botragelad refused to post the news after initially lying that the stabber was a Muslim 🤡🤡

But I posted it and it made frontpage:

https://www.nairaland.com/8061379/joel-cauchi-sydney-mall-stabbing

This is one of the videos where the Bishop condemned Israel's treatment of Palestinians:

(Nairaland deletes links to Twitter. Add x dot com to the beginning of the below link)

/Chilliebeanz/status/1779887412681843118

The first two photos are the Bishop

The last two photos are of the attacker

Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by malvisguy212: 7:08am On Apr 16
Empiree:
how do you feel now that the stabber is Christian extremist?
the attacker is a Muslim. I have a Facebook friend who attended the service. the attacker shout Allah Akbar
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by xeju: 8:17am On Apr 16
Just wake up dey talk rubbish.
Samunique:

When you give kids to much freedom, and can't control what is and not good for them during their formation age, expect this kind of misguided and evil actions from them when the come of age.

A society that sees every anomaly as freedom and child's right in the name of civilization will pay heavy price for their madness........ In fact there's nothing like freedom in the real sense of it as far as this world is concerned, bcs what some people call freedom is a discomfort and disadvantage to others, that's how the world is set up.

Only Christ gives true freedom!!!!
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by MuslimIgbo: 12:01pm On Apr 16
Lastmessenger2:
but you guys are the problem of the world. Always out to fight for Allah and always ready to die in order to go and receive moth action from 73 virgin goats
Oponu
Your region alone has caused more atrocities to this world than every other religions put together.
From slavery to colonisation to world wars and the present immoralities.
Una even get gay bishops and pastors.
Bloody terrorists
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Lastmessenger2: 1:12pm On Apr 16
MuslimIgbo:

Oponu
Your region alone has caused more atrocities to this world than every other religions put together.
From slavery to colonisation to world wars and the present immoralities.
Una even get gay bishops and pastors.
Bloody terrorists
ok my region colonized you and for that reason Islamic terrorism is ok?
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by BeeNG3: 5:25pm On Apr 16
Freshtruth:
Nigerians pls gather and Let pray for Boniface wealth
😂😂Were
Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by Tayorshd87: 7:03am On Apr 30
Artscollection:

Stop living in the fools paradise. How many local govt are under some rag tag bandits. Every other week marauders are invading people's towns n murdering people in their sleep.

So does that means it doesn't happen in other countries?

Or how many headlines of their country do u read often ..

Unless citizens that have never seen any good in their country except other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.