Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner (21796 Views)

Dowen College: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Onewazobia(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15
ValCon888:
No young child can die a natural death. This judgment is a sham.

Don't conclude although this case may be different
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by blackgold2018(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15
valentineuwakwe:
Abeg make dem go rest o.....after how many months or years sef! Abeg better things should trend biko!
mugu..
See what social media has done to this brainless fool.
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by gaby(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15
KennethOkonkwo:

The presidential election outcome just dey chase you people in your dream even a year after.Nigeria is beyond Igbo land!

It has now damaged your brain that when you die and the angels ask you who is your God?.you people answer will be "2023 elections "

Emptily densed moronic imp.

All that is contained in your corroded cranium is Yoruba and Igbo.

Nothing else.
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Segzy19: 10:18pm On Apr 15
God no dey sleep...

He will surely reach out to everyone of them at the right time... That is so sure

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by CrossRhodes: 10:23pm On Apr 15
gaby:
The coroner report reads like the presidential election petition judgement.

Laughable, to say the least.
Very laughable
Imagine nonsense findings
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Zetty177x: 10:26pm On Apr 15
gaby:
The coroner report reads like the presidential election petition judgement.

Laughable, to say the least.

TPLT
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by seborrhic: 10:30pm On Apr 15
Didn't know Nigeria still has this calibre of erudite judges.
The verdict is on point.
With the kinds of nonsensical rulings judges in the appeal and even SC are delivering,this judge is being wasted at the the level he is.
The only area of disagreement I find with the judge is that he may have considered the state of mind of the parents for him to have been a bit soft on them.
The parents negligence was largely to blame for their son's death and their actions of deception and intimidation on SM has left 5 innocent kids probably traumatized for life.
Who is going to compensate the 5 kids alive for the enormous psychological trauma the accusations of oromini's parents has made them go through?
P.S,Falana is a disgrace.
Instead of accepting this well thought out judgement,he is disgracing himself by finding childish issues with the judgement.
Falana is just like SERAP:they always want to stay relevant and important for clients by making all sorts of silly noises and bringing up laughable issues and cases.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Fiscus105(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15
The father is crying foul when he is the biggest culprit in the whole saga.

Why did you send a pre-teenager to boarding school as far as Lagos, when so many quality schs abound PH? The town of your residence.

People want to have kids, but giving them, time and attention they needed to become a better person in life, would become problem for the parents.
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Dididrumz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Mariangeles(f): 10:48pm On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Such a young boy full of life.
I wish we can all live forever

Then the world would be overpopulated and cramped. undecided
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by FireUpNow(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15
The coroner and the judge sounds like INEac chairman's verdict on the last presidential election. Difficult moment for the parents of the late kid.
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by AllenSpencer: 10:58pm On Apr 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The case has been buried!

I pity those doing “Justice For Mohbad”. It will be buried same way.

Too many power blocks involved with it.

It’s sad, but it’s Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Innobee99(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15
OkayDaddy:

If it were your child, would you say this nonsense?
Selfish, dark-minded thing.
Very Dark minded to say this least

1 Like

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Wasky101: 12:04am On Apr 16
ValCon888:
No young child can die a natural death. This judgment is a sham.
If having a shallow brain was a person, it would be you
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by MrPRevailer(m): 12:55am On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Such a young boy full of life. I wish we can all live forever

Humans are created in the image of God. Therefore will live forever.

The big problem is those who will not enter God's eternal kingdom will suffer forever.

Those who made it will have an immortal life full of joy and bliss.

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by ValCon888: 1:09am On Apr 16
Wasky101:

If having a shallow brain was a person, it would be you
I blame your father for not using a condom on your whòre mother.
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:15am On Apr 16
KennethOkonkwo:

The presidential election outcome just dey chase you people in your dream even a year after.Nigeria is beyond Igbo land!

It has now damaged your brain that when you die and the angels ask you who is your God?.you people answer will be "2023 elections " they're not wise even a deaf or blind persons know that tinubu APC won no thanks to the division of opposition

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:19am On Apr 16
OniyideAmplify:
The Judge must be an APC supporter, see the way he was covering the school and the boy's k!llers like the way the supreme judge was covering INEC and APC in 2023 during tribunal.
The fvcking judge has been bribed no doubt

This is the reason why I can never enroll my child in a boarding school no matter how rich I am.
am sure u are a deluded obidient who thought peter obi can just win pdp or apc with small lp... The 2023 polls remain the best result since Nigerian Independence only sore losers think otherwise.. u ll still wail More since Obi has refused to have Sense and return to PDP but is parading around dividing opposition votes
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Christistruth00: 1:24am On Apr 16
A Complete white Wash
Very disgraceful

So you are no telling us that it was his parents that killed him by taking him to Hospital?

You are Liars

That was why you even delayed the report for so long

How much were you paid for this hatchet job?

1 Like

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Max24: 3:26am On Apr 16
valentineuwakwe:
Abeg make dem go rest o.....after how many months or years sef! Abeg better things should trend biko!
What better things is better than knowing the true cause of a young boys death in order to prevent a reoccurrence ? Is it a story of Tonto Dike or portable that we should be watching ? To change this country we need to prioritize our social discuss on tangible things, not irrelevancies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by GloriousGbola: 4:12am On Apr 16
Dowen college needs to sue Oromoni

LASG needs to prosecute him for neglect

Oromoni failed his son and then tried to pin the blame on the school rather than on the pastor who advised him

People like Oromoni and that mother of the 10 year old only fans aspirant are incompetent parents who refused to bear responsibility for their negligence of their children

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by gobuchinny: 4:30am On Apr 16
valentineuwakwe:

Becos it's not ur son abi? Better things sud trend like what bobrisky, vdm? If it concerned u u wouldn't be this childish.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Myself2(m): 5:40am On Apr 16
If I pray now that what happened to the boy should happen to the children of that lousy coroner, e go be like say I dey swear for innocent children to be punished for the sins of their father, so I will say, may his children not experiance it amd another coroner will blame him and call him negligent becaise e no go funny to am at all
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by dontrulee: 5:41am On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Such a young boy full of life. I wish we can all live forever

Reminds me of Jay Z song, forever young. you know it?
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by ejimatic: 5:57am On Apr 16
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by EreluRoz: 6:19am On Apr 16
dontrulee:

Reminds me of Jay Z song, forever young. you know it?
I only know him as Beyonce's husband lol
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by EreluRoz: 6:22am On Apr 16
MrPRevailer:

Humans are created in the image of God. Therefore will live forever.

The big problem is those who will not enter God's eternal kingdom will suffer forever.

Those who made it will have an immortal life full of joy and bliss.

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.
You are sounding like a Jehova witness, are you one?
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by EreluRoz: 6:24am On Apr 16
Mariangeles:

Then the world would be overpopulated and cramped. undecided
It's sad
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:59am On Apr 16
blackgold2018:
mugu..
See what social media has done to this brainless fool.

Its beats my imaginations for a nobody like you to come online and insult someone you dnt know over his personal opinions. Why not just air your views or criticised him..must you insult that person..inside me and you now who is the bigger fool?
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:02am On Apr 16
abobote:

Keep quiet

Inconsequential being

You are fool to say such above!
What better thing again must you say or hear? Is it today this event occurred, what stops the police and the school from unravelling this case once and for all! Now the sch want to open another chapter of the case that those involve cant settle and you are here talking rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi / I Have Lost Interest In School / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.