Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. (411 Views)

World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by BiafraAburi: 9:02pm On Apr 15
The security cabinet decided to respond in a clear and decisive manner,
The Air Force is completing the preparations.

It is estimated that Israel will target Islamic regime assets.

https://twitter.com/HananyaNaftali/status/1779936409438077364

2 Likes

Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by misreal(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15
Yes oh..
Like I have been saying.
Hope Iran has an airtight defence system grin grin.
No be to shoot 300balloons oh.

3 Likes

Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by malali: 2:39am On Apr 16
[b]I know Israel will respond, their Ego just wouldn't let them be trashed like that and they will stay quiet.

But Iran really showed them a power move. Its one thing for you to go around sneakily and slap people by surprise and run to your back to your mother. Its another thing for you to announce to the whole world that i will go to his house and slap him at 2pm on Wednesday and actually do it !!!

Israel is the former, Iran is the later.

Jordan and Saudi also pulled some boss moves by shooting down some missiles on behalf of Isreal. The world needs peace 2 wrongs do not make a right.

USA also needs to call Netenyahu to order. The world Hamas attacked you October 7 and you have killed over 40,000 Palestinians in front of the whole world.Everyone has shown restraint.

Iran is also not stupid. They are fully aware that Isreal in its nature is planning a sneak attack. Its time the super powers act responsibly. Absolute, ultimate power belongs to God.

All these small abido-shaker, citadel, gandusa-ganduje power cannot be compared to Allah(SWT).[/b]

2 Likes

Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by Floky215: 8:32am On Apr 16
Ayatollah and his gang of Islamic thugs are already moving their own defence systems around Tehran and key assets in Iran..!!

I don order for my own pop corn dey wait for the fire work...!!! cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by GenSpecifics: 9:08am On Apr 16
See the fake Jew wannabe cannibal descendants above.

Why are these people so easy to decieve with lies ?

2 Likes

Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by BiafraAburi: 12:19pm On Apr 16
It's cooking and almost done. Any moment from now, those mullahs go hear weeenn!!

1 Like

Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by Newton2024: 12:56pm On Apr 16
Terrorists will begin to show us pictures of children killed in Iraq many years ago as if they are killed in Iran by Israel. They love praising themselves to death.
Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by Paulruth: 7:15pm On Apr 16
GenSpecifics:
See the fake Jew wannabe cannibal descendants above.

Why are these people so easy to decieve with lies ?

I better be a Jew than a Muslim

1 Like

Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by Skooltynz: 8:30pm On Apr 16
Oga nothing will happen all na mouth.
Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by shogsman(m): 7:05am On Apr 17
Paulruth:
I better be a Jew than a Muslim

I'd rather be dead than turn out as useless and gullible as you,
You do know most of isreal don't believe your God exists right and they think black people like yourself are monkeys grin grin grin
At least they're right about you in the last part
Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by Floky215: 7:53am On Apr 17
shogsman:

You do know most of isreal don't believe your God exists right and they think black people like yourself are monkeys grin grin grin

He was given two options and he prefared to be a jew rather than a moslem...!!
What's wrong with his choice...?
Re: THE MULLAHS ARE ABOUT TO GET bleeped UP BY ISRAEL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. by Paulruth: 8:36am On Apr 17
shogsman:

Thank you. I feel safer with a jew than a Muslim. All Muslims are terrorists and even the kids are potential terrorists

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

French Security Left Blind During Paris Attacks / Donald Trump Wants To 'close Up The Internet' To Stop ISIS / President Mugabe Not Dead – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.