Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. (1174 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Help! House Help’s Presence Is Giving Me Concern / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:26pm On Apr 15
Please if you're here in Abj and you are sure you would be able to be giving me 'akamu'everyday/every morning, please do let me know. I love akamu so much especially the thick ones, and where I am at the moment, I don't usually get to see it all the time and I would like to be taking it always ( every morning). Please if you're here and you can do that for me, I would really appreciate. I love pap so so much.

Another one is fruit(s). If I can also get fruits, I would be so happy. If it's only pap I can get, no problem, I want that too. But if it's possible to get both the pap and the fruits, I would be so so grateful for that. Thanks all!!
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by drstan(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15
Your location in Abuja

Edited**
Wanted to help after going through your previous post I realized I can't help

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:23pm On Apr 15
drstan:
Your location in Abuja

Edited**
Wanted to help after going through your previous post I realized I can't help
Really? Why please? But, I'm really serious about the pap matter though. I'm located around axis. Thanks.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by ogashman(m): 12:11am On Apr 16
U dis cruise catcher girl

Are u sure it is akamu u need or na pap?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13am On Apr 16
you and your akamu issues sef... 5 threads on the issue and counting... what type of akamu are you "really" looking for on NL?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Mikespecialone(m): 1:31am On Apr 16
MrBrownJay1:
you and your akamu issues sef... 5 threads on the issue and counting... what type of akamu are you really looking for on NL?

Natural white tick akamu
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:44am On Apr 16
ogashman:
U dis cruise catcher girl

Are u sure it is akamu u need or na pap?
What's the difference between akamu and pap please? I thought akamu also means pap. Or does it have another meaning that I don't know? I've always known akamu to be pap.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:46am On Apr 16
MrBrownJay1:
you and your akamu issues sef... 5 threads on the issue and counting... what type of akamu are you "really" looking for on NL?

I like a combination of masara and dawa. And I like the pap very thick. That's my preference. Although some people like watery pap, I don't. I prefer the thick ones. That's why I always like making it myself so that I can make it the way I like, whether raw or cooked.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:46am On Apr 16
Mikespecialone:

Natural white tick akamu
I like a combination of masara and dawa. And I like the pap very thick. That's my preference. Although some people like watery pap, I don't. I prefer the thick ones. That's why I always like making it myself so that I can make it the way I like, whether raw or cooked.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Mikespecialone(m): 8:05am On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:

I swear down ,I can help you with the thickest pap ever but you are not in Lagos
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:25am On Apr 16
Mikespecialone:

I swear down ,I can help you with the thickest pap ever but you are not in Lagos
You can still do something about it though. Either waybill or helping me out to get it.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by ogashman(m): 10:27am On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
What's the difference between akamu and pap please? I thought akamu also means pap. Or does it have another meaning that I don't know? I've always known akamu to be pap.

We have akamu and we have pap.

Pap gives carbohydrate while akamu can make u pregnant... Pls take note

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:28am On Apr 16
ogashman:

We have akamu and we have pap.

Pap gives carbohydrate while akamu can make u pregnant... Pls take note
Don't know about that though.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by ogashman(m): 10:42am On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
Don't know about that though.

We learn everyday my dear
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Mikespecialone(m): 11:04am On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
You can still do something about it though. Either waybill or helping me out to get it.

Really, u want me to waybill Akamu to Abuja

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:13am On Apr 16
Mikespecialone:

Really, u want me to waybill Akamu to Abuja
Yes, it's possible. There are other ways you also can gift me akamu.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Mikespecialone(m): 11:25am On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, it's possible. There are other ways you also can gift me akamu.

Oya tell me , Lagos to Abuja is a day journey no doubt , tell me another way to gift you akamu
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:32am On Apr 16
Mikespecialone:

Oya tell me , Lagos to Abuja is a day journey no doubt , tell me another way to gift you akamu
Let's talk private or in a dead thread. But, if you want me to say it here, I can do that. But I know you already know how, even though I don't say it.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Mikespecialone(m): 11:39am On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
Let's talk private or in a dead thread. But, if you want me to say it here, I can do that. But I know you already know how, even though I don't say it.

We can talk private then , I don’t know how to and I really wanna know
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by blueghost(m): 12:11am On Apr 19
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please if you're here in Abj and you are sure you would be able to be giving me 'akamu'everyday/every morning, please do let me know. I love akamu so much especially the thick ones, and where I am at the moment, I don't usually get to see it all the time and I would like to be taking it always ( every morning). Please if you're here and you can do that for me, I would really appreciate. I love pap so so much.

Another one is fruit(s). If I can also get fruits, I would be so happy. If it's only pap I can get, no problem, I want that too. But if it's possible to get both the pap and the fruits, I would be so so grateful for that. Thanks all!!
No issues i can get you more of fruits if you would like that check your mail, i DM you my whatsapp already
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Sapasenator: 1:14am On Apr 19
blueghost:

No issues i can get you more of fruits if you would like that check your mail, i DM you my whatsapp already

Bros, I did not know you are into akamu business.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Sp1ritHusband: 1:37am On Apr 19
I have very tick Akamu, the type you go like well well.

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:24pm On Apr 19
Sp1ritHusband:
I have very tick Akamu, the type you go like well well.
Wow! This is how I like it. Where are you located at the moment please?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Sp1ritHusband: 6:42pm On Apr 19
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! This is how I like it. Where are you located at the moment please?

I live around Garki axis, can I send you a dm so we can connect for delivery?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:02pm On Apr 19
Sp1ritHusband:

I live around Garki axis, can I send you a dm so we can connect for delivery?
Alright.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Sp1ritHusband: 8:16pm On Apr 19
I sent you already. Let me know when you respond and I will begin to pack it for you.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:56am On Apr 20
How long will it take for y’all to see this one is missing the entire toolbox

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by 1000Capacity: 12:43pm On Apr 20
Houseofglam7:
E escape Yaba left

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38am On Apr 21
Houseofglam7:
1000Capacity:
E escape Yaba left

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by Dukssak(m): 2:14am On Apr 21
fadilaMaikiriki:

what kind of akamu?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:56am On Apr 21
Dukssak:
what kind of akamu?
I like a combination of masara and dawa. And I like the pap very thick. That's my preference.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:43pm On Apr 21

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime On Your Phones Now ! For Real / Child Support In America-your Opinions Please / Can Parents Be This Frustrating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.