Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. (1872 Views)

Unable To Watch Videos On Youtube / Use Ur External Hard Disk To Watch Movies On Ur Dvd Player With Usb / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by OlaiyaAO: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2011
Movies are not playing on my PC and I already have VLC & Window Media Player on it. It was working before suddenly it just stop. The system is Hp desktop and the OS is XP. Please, any one with solution should kindly put me through, my mail is eric4goodz@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2011
Can you help us to help you by stating what happened exactly before it stopped playing videos.
Re: Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by blackweaver(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
yeah, do you get any error message when you try to play?
Re: Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by OlaiyaAO: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
I ON my PC to watch movie & it did play; it does not show me any warning, and what happen next is dat my PC hang.
Re: Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by blackweaver(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2011
so now what happens?
your computer comes on but when you try to play the program nothing happens or what?
Re: Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by blackweaver(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2011
can you give us a step by step flow of how you try to play your videos and what happens afterwards?
Re: Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by Tosinville(m): 3:35am On Nov 21, 2011
you need to format & reload ur system then.
Re: Unable To Play Movies On My Pc. by awuf2008: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
if it persist, kindly uninstall the media player and re install another one.

(1) (Reply)

HP Envy Laptop Needed / Samsung S8 Plus #145k / Is There A Website Where I Can Check My Account Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.