Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad (1073 Views)

Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested / Missing Nigerian Doctor In Houston Found Alive 60 Miles Away / Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad by RevAndre: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2011
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ
I work for an international charity organization. One of our Reverends was supposed to meet a charity worker in Chad , but we lost contact with him.
His names is:
Mr.Ndukwu Rushforth.
Tel:+234-8O34287959

He traveled from Lagos to Chad. Two days ago the meeting was supposed to be held in Adre (East of Chad). Mr Mr.Ndukwu Rushforth moved from Abeche and arrived to Adre. From then we lost contact with him. All his phones are switched off. His family in Nigeria have no information.

We tried to locate him, but with no results.

The Reverend is now in Sudan waiting for any news.

We will appreciate any help to locate this chap. He's under our responsibility and we need to be sure of his will-being. I also would be grateful if you can provide me with any phone numbers of the Chadian Police.

If you need more information, please PM me and I will give you our contact details and all the needed information. I can't post a lot in public due to the privacy of this matter.

God bless you all
Andre
Re: Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad by Odunnu: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
Na so una tory dey always start
Re: Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad by ifyalways(f): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2011
Fresh Format.

December don reach,boiz are not smiling.
Re: Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
Na so.
Re: Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad by RevAndre: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
@ifyalways
I think spending long time in the cafe made you think that everything in this world is divided between format and none-formats.
I bet that if you go to your house, you would say to your wife (hi hun, what format we're having today?) instead of (what meal we're having today).

This thread is about a lost poor soul, period.
If you know where he is, post it. If you have connection with Chad police, post the numbers. that's it.
Don't judge people you don't know.
It's about Christmas, and this chap needs to be with his family.

(1) (Reply)

When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! / . / Woman Delivered Of A Baby Girl Inside Passengers Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.