Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm (2040 Views)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by DyingFetus: 4:09am On Apr 16
Congrats to the guy for job well done

One of the reasons i only see female doctors because I don't want a guy handling my balls and fingering my ass hole.

I swear I'm not gay

Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by Discountsempai: 4:45am On Apr 16
DyingFetus:

One of the reasons i only see female doctors because I don't want a guy handling my balls and fingering my ass hole.

I swear I'm not gay

Fake story.

Facts Only - Prostate Exam Orgasm Shooter is NOT Real

Feefo 24/7's topic entails a Floridian man by the name of Milo Johanson, a homophobic male, who shot his urologist twice in the chest after Milo experienced an orgasm during his prostate exam.

The original website that makes this claim is Bokdaily. This website, like The Onion, is satirical without divulging that it is a satirical website

source

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by Sirianese: 7:14am On Apr 16
DyingFetus:

I swear I'm not gay

You wouldn't mind getting pegged by a woman, would you cheesy
Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by delzbaba(m): 8:46am On Apr 16
Wtf
Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by UselessBuharist: 9:12am On Apr 16
I’ll rather have a female doctor examine me in that area
Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by bjtinz: 9:22am On Apr 16
Discountsempai:

Fake story.

source

No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by AndroBlaze: 9:35am On Apr 16
DyingFetus:

I swear I'm not gay

Hmmm which female doctor in Nigeria will examine you in that area??
Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by etrange: 5:17pm On Apr 16
You're comfortable with a woman touching you during medical examinations, but you're concerned you might get a hard-on and ejaculate when a man does it? What does that say about you? Isn't it obvious you're scared of acknowledging a certain part of you?

It is not unheard of for a male patient to have an acutely embarrassing involuntary erection during a genital examination. It does not necessarily mean you are overly enjoying the session or that you want to do stuff with the doctor. It's just your nerves responding to stimuli. We get turned on by physiological (physical) and/or psychological (mental simulation). Most times, it involves both, but a highly sensitive person could still get aroused by physical stimulation only. However, when you start obsessing about it ahead of time or hypothetically, then it's most likely because you already know deep down that a man's touch turns you on, and you're worried others would find out. In other words, when a straight guy gets turned on by a male doctor's touch, it always happens unexpectedly because little to no mental stimulation is involved; but when a guy already anticipate getting turned by his male doctor, then it's likely because of hidden tendencies.

Whatever be the case, we love you the way you are!
Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by Gaddafih001(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16
Lwkmd 😬😬😬🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by adecz: 5:57pm On Apr 16
He must have used Chinese made bullets❗️❗️❗️😂😂☹️
Re: Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm by DyingFetus: 6:20pm On Apr 16
etrange:
You're comfortable with a woman touching you during medical examinations, but you're concerned you might get a hard-on and ejaculate when a man does it? What does that say about you? Isn't it obvious you're scared of acknowledging a certain part of you?

It is not unheard of for a male patient to have an acutely embarrassing involuntary erection during a genital examination. It does not necessarily mean you are overly enjoying the session or that you want to do stuff with the doctor. It's just your nerves responding to stimuli. We get turned on by physiological (physical) and/or psychological (mental simulation). Most times, it involves both, but a highly sensitive person could still get aroused by physical stimulation only. However, when you start obsessing about it ahead of time or hypothetically, then it's most likely because you already know deep down that a man's touch turns you on, and you're worried others would find out. In other words, when a straight guy gets turned on by a male doctor's touch, it always happens unexpectedly because little to no mental stimulation is involved; but when a guy already anticipate getting turned by his male doctor, then it's likely because of hidden tendencies.

Whatever be the case, we love you the way you are!

Nice one fággot

(1) (Reply)

He Killed His Mother To Drink Her Blood: / Unical Rape Saga: Alumni Petitions Prof.cyril Ndifon / Robbers Terrorizing Enugu Communities Beaten, Paraded Unclad [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.