Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) (15981 Views)

Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test / Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:17pm On Apr 16
Beremx:
you know Verydarkman started this DNA saga and his gullible minions took up the matter. And no she's not scared of DNA. She has told her father in-law to get a court order for a DNA test but the man has refused reasons that if the test is positive, his fan base will reduce. She cannot get the DNA done by herself because people will say it's fake. I'm not against DNA but you see this matter, it's not necessary.

You must have a very low IQ to think people are suggesting dna because of VDM

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Felaincarnated: 12:18pm On Apr 16
OZOUR are u ur father's child? Resemblance doesn't guarantee u as his child. U did be shocked to ur marrow wen u run a DNA on ur own kids.
fastseo:
To me I don't see the boy as mohbad biological son.. No resemblance to that effect. The way he looks, smile etc no resemblance

She should rather go for a DNA test to prove her self

Well I don't know how you see my comment but it's logical. Take a look at the boy and see if any resemblance.

I am a father and I have children, when my wife gave birth. When everyone saw the child they said yes... I am the father. When my last child laugh.. You see my mother's face in her

Secondly, I hardly visit village. The first time I visited when grown. I was strolling n someon called my father's name who died 30 years ago. Another simply ask, are u from this family? You don't need to introduce your self they already know via facial resemblance. You can't hide it a lion can't give birth to a tiger.

But this days people gives birth to children that does not look like anyone in the family nor carries family trait then you start wondering where does this fall from.

I am my father's son. If you see my face n his picture, you won't argue.. This days people give birth to children that looks like friends at work or neighbours children etc.

Three days back someone called me that he saw my brother in the mull. I told her do you know if I had a brother? She said she couldn't ask him but the resemblance. that immediately he brought his card to pay he saw my surname on his card.
You don't need to ask anyone if you see my brothers or sister.. You just know instantly

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by AllenSpencer: 12:19pm On Apr 16
DeGods007:

Women supporting women A.K.A Sperm collectors 🤣🤣🤣

This one don Bleep the whole street prick... hahahahaha 😆😆😆

She don carry bastard full house cry cry

You can tell from their sentences.

How can a woman who claims to be loyal be scared of DNA. I feel most them think DNA test is a surgical operation, cos I just don’t get how a woman would be condemning a DNA test.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by DeGods007(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16
LagosFirstSon:

Beremx, no give another man pikin to your husband o

DNA should be a must to every man because oloshos like mohbad wife and her defenders are up to no good .

Dey play 😆😆

Person wey all her pikin resemble different men from different regions. grin grin

E be like say you no know that girl very well. Person wey dey pregnant still dey flirt with nairalanders back then ....smh cry cry

One even resemble fulani sef 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by DeGods007(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

You can tell from their sentences.

How can a woman who claims to be loyal be scared of DNA. I feel most them think DNA test is a surgical operation, cos I just don’t get how a woman would be condemning a DNA test.

I know her very well na community happiness 🤣🤣🤣

We wey dey nairalander then Sabi am Wella
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16
tollyboy5:

The way women are supporting don't do DNA.
grin I think every son needs to do DNA . Women are dangerous lol.

Its becoming clearer these days. Its not like anyone is forcing these women to contribute for the dna test.

Yet they are always antagonistic of it. Its clear their ways are crooked.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16
Callosobruchus:
Una never tire for this Mohbad matter?Me no even sabi di guy when him bin dey alive.Make una allow am rest in peace abeg!

Typical nigerian. Inability of always reaching a conclusive end.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16
Beremx:
so what has DNA got to do with Mohbad's death? Make una dey reason na. Mohbad never denied his child. Even Mohbad's father never denied his grandson. Why una come dey disturb Wunmi for DNA? The only descendant of Mohbad. It's not fair na

He exhibited hints of denial.

And what a weak argument. Are people not often eliminated before they leak out something detrimental? See reasoning. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16
spiSeyi:
She don steal his glory nah so she go take blow . May God never lets our glory to be used by others embarassed . This babe is up to something because she already has access to all his royalties.
As a young man never allow daughters of eve see you finish, always guiding cool

They killed d young man and intent to inherit his properties and gain freedom at d same time

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16
shadrach77:
As BJ would say "Ashana, apokojaiye, Lekki transformer" cry cry

Bukky jesse correct woman. Na she fit them cheesy

She get another one “fi obo se promo” cool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by LagosFirstSon: 12:45pm On Apr 16
DeGods007:

Dey play 😆😆

Person wey all her pikin resemble different men from different regions. grin grin

E be like say you no know that girl very well. Person wey dey pregnant still dey flirt with nairalanders back then ....smh cry cry

One even resemble fulani sef 🤣🤣🤣

Beremx you see your life ? Dem sey you be cheerful giver to Nairalanders 😲

No wonder you dey defend paternity fraudster like mohbad wife . Birds of the same feathers .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16
MT:
People get time.

Why are people so much attached to other people's family story ?

Why is Nairaland so addicted to this family's story?

Someone died in unclear circumstances, ure saying addiction to family story.

Which kind IQ nigerians get sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by back2sender: 12:49pm On Apr 16
LagosFirstSon:
Aunty go and do DNA test and leave all this fake vibes

Exactly,what is she hiding?
She think people will forget, she is a joker
Her attitude and behavior is a suspect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by MT: 12:57pm On Apr 16
JoeEeL:

Someone died in unclear circumstances, ure saying addiction to family story.

Which kind IQ nigerians get sef?

And so you are the law enforcement agency that will solve the mystery ?.

You left your own life hanging at the expense of aproko.

People die in shady circumstances all the time, so you have to hang on to all the stories and neglect your own life which is screaming for attention.

Tomorrow you will look back and realise the folly of why you never realise your potentials over needless aproko.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Keji1012(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16
Beremx:
tell your mama to go do DNA for you. You can't tell Wunmi to go do DNA when you your mother hasn't done for you.

Ndi ara
. Why are u ladies always supporting yourselves when it comes to the issue of DNA?.. Na question I ask and please be civil ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16
MT:

And so you are the law enforcement agency that will solve the mystery ?.

You left your own life hanging at the expense of aproko.

People die in shady circumstances all the time, so you have to hang on to all the stories and neglect your own life which is screaming for attention.

Tomorrow you will look back and realise the folly of why you never realise your potentials over needless aproko.

I'm talking investigation, ure talking 'aproko'...

You dont need to expose to the world the depth of mire your childhood was bro.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:16pm On Apr 16
toujurs:
Eye service, go and do DNA. And shame those who are asking for it..

Nigerian women, don't you all have shame, that it has gotten to this level, that men can't trust, the child you gave birth to, belong to him.

This is a disgrace..and so low of Nigerian women. You all can do better.

I get so pissed when i read, too many news on paternity fraud.

Why is it that you DNA people didn't say all this when he was alive? Why after his death?

When a man dies Why do people always change the narrative and make their wives out to be the problem? Why are widows not allowed to grieve in peace in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:20pm On Apr 16
Pecoleee345:

My question was.......why do you see DNA test as an attack?

She replying to me ***ask your mum** is highly foolish and stupid of her.

If you telling me that isn't an insult then your mum is worthless to you.

She is correct though. If your dad asks YOUR mother for a DNA test, won't she see it as an attack?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Morphinne: 1:20pm On Apr 16
saphiere:
Can we leave this poor innocent lady to breathe in peace?

Owner of property never denied or doubted his property. Passerby said it isn't his own.

If the same energy una put for Wunmi's case una put for una career by now Nigeria for better.
More worrisome question begging for answer is why do many women feel attacked on hearing DNA?
A loyal woman would do it proudly and then come back hard on her critics. A virtuous woman would see it as a means of showing off. This Wunmi’s saga has just corroborated the already known fact that most of you these useless, overused, slacked-kpekus-carrying beings are nothing but public toilets and I pray one of your sons and brothers fall victims to paternity fraud so as to see if you would maintain this same energy or not.
All I see regarding this Wunmi’s saga is that Liam might be Mohbad’s son truly but the olosho was definitely being shared hence her earlier fear and refusal to do the test. Normal virtuous women would do it immediately and would see it coming out positive as something to brag about undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by notmyrealmonika: 1:23pm On Apr 16
This girl is strong to have sing that much without breaking down in tears.....

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Pecoleee345: 1:40pm On Apr 16
1Sharon:

She is correct though. If your dad asks YOUR mother for a DNA test, won't she see it as an attack?

Maybe you need to get your glass on and read slowly.

Did I ask her to do any DNA test Well is easy to know those raised badly sha.

Spin the narrative to suit you......am glad the mods have done the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Apr 16
Pecoleee345:

Maybe you need to get your glass on and read slowly.

Did I ask her to do any DNA test Well is easy to know those raised badly sha.

Spin the narrative to suit you......am glad the mods have done the needful.

I asked, if YOUR was told to do a DNA test what would be her reaction?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by shadrach77: 1:43pm On Apr 16
JoeEeL:

Bukky jesse correct woman. Na she fit them cheesy

She get another one “fi obi se promo” cool grin
Obi ke? You meant obo grin grin
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16
shadrach77:

Obi ke? You meant obo grin grin

Obo, I meant.

Just corrected the typo. U know 'i' and 'o' are close on the keypad.

U must be yoruba that is why u easily caught it. Im just even through watching Bukky Jesse's latest show on Araba TV.

They recently did the inquest. The donations too were made. Remember they mocked Mohbad's dad on it online. She just dey press Wunmi and her sister neck. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK1l-1eWej0

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Pecoleee345: 1:49pm On Apr 16
1Sharon:

What kind of dumb question is this.

Cos I don't know what you trying to justify.

The post is about mobad wife......she went on mentioning people mum all the people she was quoting and I asked her why is she seeing DNA test as an attack?? She replied **ask your mum*** isn't that stupidity??

Is she the one asked to do DNA test The Sharon i know ain't slow ooo

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Orlu13: 1:53pm On Apr 16
1Sharon:

I knew dat women had fish brain on a normal but I didn't know urs would degenerate like this...u women don't reason at all or maybe u guys try to dodge things

u guys always complain dat men cheat every time but once DNA is mentioned, u ladies will start sweating and talking incoherently..

so many of u watch investigative movies and sci-fi but don't learn anything from there...

men should be careful of ur kind of woman

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:56pm On Apr 16
Pecoleee345:

What kind of dumb question is this.

Cos I don't know what you trying to justify.

The post is about mobad wife......she went on bringing people mum into all the people she was quoting and I asked her why is she seeing DNA test as an attack?? She replied **ask your mum*** isn't that stupidity??

Is she the one asked to do DNA test

She is right. YOUR MOTHER will not act any differently to Mohbad's wife.

Why is nobody rightfully asking about the autopsy results? Why have the changed the narrative and made his wife the centre of attention?
Why are widows never innocent in Nigeria?

You people have even started on Junior Pope's wife !

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:57pm On Apr 16
Orlu13:

I knew dat women had fish brain on a normal but I didn't know urs would degenerate like this...u women don't reason at all or maybe u guys try to dodge things

u guys always complain dat men cheat every time but once DNA is mentioned, u ladies will start sweating and talking incoherently..

so many of u watch investigative movies and sci-fi but don't learn anything from there...

men should be careful of ur kind of woman

Yen yen yen. Pls answer the question. What will YOUR mothers reaction be?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by Orlu13: 2:03pm On Apr 16
1Sharon:

Yen yen yen. Pls answer the question. What will YOUR mothers reaction be?

smh...every little thing u guys will call someone's mother and yet u will say nairaland is misogynistic... no concise counter statement , u guys jst dive into yo mama name calling

I don't have time fr dat...personally if my dad ask my mom to do it reasons best known to him, I will reinforce it and tell her to do it as well...becos it's my right to know if my dad is really my dad and if I'm not in d wrong family...

sentiments aside, u aren't only doing d man a favor but also the children becos they ought to know...u women can support anything blindly just becos it's ur gender

I'm sure u watch investigative movies and even in real life cases in saner climes, u see when DNA tests are done in issues like this..but no issues, keep pretending and supporting ur gender blindly

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) by sonofsteven: 2:06pm On Apr 16
fastseo:
To me I don't see the boy as mohbad biological son.. No resemblance to that effect. The way he looks, smile etc no resemblance

She should rather go for a DNA test to prove her self

Well I don't know how you see my comment but it's logical. Take a look at the boy and see if any resemblance.

I am a father and I have children, when my wife gave birth. When everyone saw the child they said yes... I am the father. When my last child laugh.. You see my mother's face in her

Secondly, I hardly visit village. The first time I visited when grown. I was strolling n someon called my father's name who died 30 years ago. Another simply ask, are u from this family? You don't need to introduce your self they already know via facial resemblance. You can't hide it a lion can't give birth to a tiger.

But this days people gives birth to children that does not look like anyone in the family nor carries family trait then you start wondering where does this fall from.

I am my father's son. If you see my face n his picture, you won't argue.. This days people give birth to children that looks like friends at work or neighbours children etc.

Three days back someone called me that he saw my brother in the mull. I told her do you know if I had a brother? She said she couldn't ask him but the resemblance. that immediately he brought his card to pay he saw my surname on his card.
You don't need to ask anyone if you see my brothers or sister.. You just know instantly

That's it

I see people defending all these things as birds of the same feathers

If I'm accused of something, I don't need to hide,I open up make you do your investigations, e go clear me plus,I'll always carry my head high around them because they will see me as a truthful person... if my husband asks for DNA, I go quickly accept reason being the trust and all,I go get am but if I begin say things like you don't trust me bla bla bla,I No marry again, that doubt go dey him mind and he won't trust you again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video / Wilfred Mong, DsilentG, Marries Uchena In Anambra - PHOTOS / A Nairalander With Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.