Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) (33169 Views)

Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18
grin
Thou shall not marry a liability. cool

3 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Metordman: 9:39pm On Apr 18
NairaOcean:
A woman made headlines after bashing her own car, a Lexus ES350, while attempting to reverse it within their estate. What makes this story even more unusual is the reason she gave for the accident: she blamed her husband for not purchasing a smaller car, citing "space management" as the issue.

The woman, reportedly called her husband immediately after the incident to express her frustration. In a viral video shared by the husband, the woman can be seen sitting in the driver's seat of the dented Lexus, arguing with her husband over the choice of vehicle.

In the footage, the husband can be heard questioning his wife about what happened to the car, visibly surprised by her reasoning. The woman, undeterred, continues to blame her husband for not "getting her a smaller car," which would have allegedly made her navigation easier. shocked

When will women take responsibility for their actions? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TonMW9mOQ
she nor work for the money now....leeches
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by toujurs: 9:43pm On Apr 18
And you say, women are not too demanding, guy are mad if you think this way. Someone even bought you a car,

That car is about, 5m now. And you open mouth to say this. And she is still running her mouth. Fucking broke ass.

Walaihi marriage is not for the weak, o! If not you fit kill person daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Kaido: 9:44pm On Apr 18
Can someone list the advantages of getting married to a woman?

And please, your answers should be very convincing to even encourage people that have given up hope on marriage.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Matrixx77: 9:45pm On Apr 18
Imagine
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Ayobeck(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18
LeeSmart:
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
One can't just understand women at all.

Mule big lier,,u wan brag so we can know u get money for iphone.. don't leave fake life pple of nairaland,be humble so u can c pple to help ur life alakada πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Pitssbull: 9:45pm On Apr 18
Wetin dey occur

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by yewit37486: 9:47pm On Apr 18
Na wa for this transcript, "batching" cheesy
It's everything people must sha put online.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18
Okay
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Bullman(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18
The day you date another woman from a western african country , I'm 100% sure you won't ever wish to have any affair with a Nigerian woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by crisubanijunior(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18
πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜„ small throttle it will fly away, i dont know where it is flying to

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by NOwazobia: 9:50pm On Apr 18
Another stupid content stunt sh!t...

embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EnglishUsa: 9:53pm On Apr 18
LeeSmart:
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
I thought i am the only one going through this
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18
This type of women don't make marriage look so appealing. I will rather become a single father than settle for this type of woman.The man must have seen the red light before settling down with her but deliberately ignored it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Vulcan24(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18
Women lack coordinated skills and psychomotor movt unlike men.

That's why some hatchback and mini SUVs are women's choice!

Es350 is a long vehicle in truth and practicality!
It is called ergonomics; fitting the Nan to the machine and the machine to the man.

I sell brand new cars...

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Chucks13: 9:53pm On Apr 18
LeeSmart:

And your think this your little story make sense?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by maxiuc(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18
My wife's car should matrix or rav4 non v6
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by shoprite: 9:56pm On Apr 18
Men . . .taking blames for the failures of women since 1820 AD

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by NewDea4: 9:57pm On Apr 18
Witches everywhere
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18
NairaOcean:
A woman made headlines after bashing her own car, a Lexus ES350, while attempting to reverse it within their estate. What makes this story even more unusual is the reason she gave for the accident: she blamed her husband for not purchasing a smaller car, citing "space management" as the issue.

The woman, reportedly called her husband immediately after the incident to express her frustration. In a viral video shared by the husband, the woman can be seen sitting in the driver's seat of the dented Lexus, arguing with her husband over the choice of vehicle.

In the footage, the husband can be heard questioning his wife about what happened to the car, visibly surprised by her reasoning. The woman, undeterred, continues to blame her husband for not "getting her a smaller car," which would have allegedly made her navigation easier. shocked

When will women take responsibility for their actions? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TonMW9mOQ
This gender I don't know whether to hate or abuse them
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Starzo: 9:58pm On Apr 18
LeeSmart:

Lol i dey wait for dem, na my money i use buy de phone no be their own so why dem go come for me?
Thank God say my mommy dey here to defend me self.
You get wife for house yet you dey call one small girl for nairaland MUMMY, you be big ode!

Mumu man

10 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Starzo: 9:59pm On Apr 18
Bullman:
The day you date another woman from a western african country , I'm 100% sure you won't ever wish to have any affair with a Nigerian woman.

Even other African countries sef

Nigerian women character worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by ChristineC: 10:00pm On Apr 18
let her first learn how to drive.
don't endanger others with this foolishness. she's handling a 2ton weapon untrained.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by NwokoloOwa: 10:00pm On Apr 18
I blame the husband too. Why didn't he buy her Keke NAPEP

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Surgeman: 10:05pm On Apr 18
Na you go dey buy moto for monkey wey suppose dey ontop tree.
Sell the motor send am packing. What an ungrateful basterddd in skirt. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Basiljoe: 10:10pm On Apr 18
Women and lack of accountability, 5 & 6.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by WantsandMore: 10:11pm On Apr 18
Don't come in between what a woman actually want & what you've in mind...

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by NothingDoMe: 10:12pm On Apr 18
Nicepoker:
husband snatcher.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Rejoice28(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by NothingDoMe: 10:15pm On Apr 18
Starzo:

You get wife for house yet you dey call one small girl for nairaland MUMMY, you be big ode!

Mumu man
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. E don do. Una go break my ribs. I dey go offline abeg.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18
Women and wahala. Sell the car and get her smaller one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) / FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.