Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation (436 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / Text Message For Something I Did Not Apply For / CHALLENGE! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by scanner1000(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I want anyone with good effective ideas to help me think about what else I can do to help my financial situation. I'm currently running POS business with small amount of money and it not lucrative as before and the economy crisis in the country also make it worse for me cry
I'm a graduate and I was unable to get good job before doing dis my current Pos business.

Please any good advice or ideas on what to do that can help my financial situation.

It could be online business that won't affect my Pos business because dat only source of income I'm getting money from embarassed

PS not yahoo or illegal business

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by Zwooks: 12:42pm On Apr 16
Business has highs and lows. Do not misdirevt yourself or get yourself astray. Wait, the economy will improve and things will get back to normal
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by Ekitibiased(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16
Side hustle guru , contact in my signature/profile
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by MOG6670(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16
Do you have savinp? Can u farm?
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by ONNYX: 4:23pm On Apr 16
scanner1000:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I want anyone with good effective ideas to help me think about what else I can do to help my financial situation. I'm currently running POS business with small amount of money and it not lucrative as before and the economy crisis in the country also make it worse for me cry
I'm a graduate and I was unable to get good job before doing dis my current Pos business.

Please any good advice or ideas on what to do that can help my financial situation.

It could be online business that won't affect my Pos business because dat only source of income I'm getting money from embarassed

[b]PS[/b]not yahoo or illegal business

Where is your location?
There are a few things you could add to the POS business temporarily.

You will however have to learn a technical skill or a peoples skill for the long haul.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by BlackyOne: 5:01pm On Apr 16
scanner1000:
Good afternoon everyone.

[b]PS[/b]not yahoo or illegal business

When you people were charging 1500 naira to withdraw 1000 naira, y'all weren't thinking of the common man! Wicked nigerians!
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by scanner1000(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16
ONNYX:

Where is your location?
There are a few things you could add to the POS business temporarily.

You will however have to learn a technical skill or a peoples skill for the long haul.

Can u give me any ideas about it
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation by chymdyx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19
Honestly...learn a skill and you'll be way ahead financially in 3-6 months.

Watsapp me on +234 8138 nine 442 8 two if you need more info

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist And Marketers Needed / Female Marketing Executives Needed / Marketing Trainee Programme 2011( 19 Northern States Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.