Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) (37819 Views)

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by nlfpmod: 4:45pm On Apr 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vroNLIIh65g

PS MUSLIM UMMAH LET'S REPORT
@tinukevibes_ ⚠️ We are in a generation full with cursed individuals; this ignorant Yoruba girl went to the middle of the holy land(Kaaba), Saudi Arabia dancing to a music.. did you remember one Ignorant man that went there wit @officialABAT's poster?

Hon. Abubakar Sadiq Bapetel

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by richard870(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17
Some things are just..... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Codeblues(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17
smiley
Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Sulele04(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17
That's one thing I hate about Nigerians, only few understand that religion is a personal matter what is your freaking business if she is dancing or not, because you share the same religion with her you feel you can police her on what to do.

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by ProudNigerian01: 4:54pm On Apr 17
Condemn her all you like but I hope those doing the condemnation are not secretly committing grevious sins.

It is good to correct the wrong doings of others but also learn to correct yourself too.

Today you are told again: Jesus is Lord, repent and turn to him today. Forsake your sinful ways and stay repented.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by beryledibor: 4:54pm On Apr 17
nothing is wrong with her dancing...but don't try this in Afghanistan or Iran. Nigerians should be careful out there.

27 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by 89green: 4:54pm On Apr 17
One thing about Islam is if you do anyhow, you will receive mind blowing criticism.

Not all Muslims are ready to follow the right path, let's seek Allaah's blessings and do those things that will make him be pleased with us while alive and at death.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Aboki99(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17
They're justified since dancing is not part of their religious rituals.

I understand that some followers of other religions who dance in their place of worship will not understand.

One man's sacrilege is another man's worship.

Good luck to both. God will judge us all!

Another topic, pls.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Nkpitime(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17
Sure

1 Like

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by vickthourh(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17
Abegiii

She is enjoying herself

17 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by jeff1993: 4:55pm On Apr 17
Why are this people of this religion like this!!!

Why are they so hypocritical?? ..... what would u gain if a fatwa is called on this lady and she is killed? .... Did she even dance? .....She just moved her body and one hypocritical Goat who prolly has more skeleton in his cupboard more than a cemetary is calling the muslim Ummah on her.

To Imagine he was even factual about her tribe is everything stupid a man can be .... this can only come from hypocritical muslims from the not or the fanatical second class mumuric muslim for the sout.

SHAME to HIM and shame to the muslim idiots who will call her out.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:55pm On Apr 17
grin
Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Oburu202: 4:55pm On Apr 17
Yeye. Dancing is not the facing this world. People are dying of hunger, insecurities, crimes, etc.

Yet you are worried about a dance? Getaway!

22 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Metrofox(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17
grin yes please report her to your Arab slave masters who will probably brutalize and dehumanize her, a member of your own race. Black monkeys learn to carry yourselves with pride, you are the laughing stock of the universe.

I don't recollect Arabs reporting their belly dancers to black monkeys. Mental slavery

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Mirasteel: 4:56pm On Apr 17
There's time for everything, that's a place of worship not a place of dancing.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Hardebayo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17
Be
Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Dittodat: 4:56pm On Apr 17
Fanatics in all religions.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by herkeem: 4:56pm On Apr 17
Stupid girl. Why desecrate an holy place?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by sylve11: 4:57pm On Apr 17
My Muslim people shouldn't be offended. I just want to ask. What exactly is wrong with those dance moves? cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by BadMaster: 4:57pm On Apr 17
The video that offended Muslims is the one she danced inside the Ka'abah. I mean, who does that?

I believe she knew the video would cause controversy and did it anyway for attention seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Awesome01(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17
omoredia:
Sexy Muslim girls. They are always so sweet and know how to please men

Lai Lai Muhammed.
Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Sermwell(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17
89green:
One thing about Islam is if you do anyhow, you will receive mind blowing criticism.
Shut up!! They are all hypocrite!! In the same Mecca, Muslims hide to drink bear!
That's how they destroy bear in Kano but still hide to drink!
If there were no consumers, there won't be supplies! angry

22 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Homologous: 4:59pm On Apr 17
yall dense
Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 4:59pm On Apr 17
Why are they making reference to her ethnic group

5 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by DeepSight(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17
Oburu202:
Yeye. Dancing is not the facing this world. People are dying of hunger, insecurities, crimes, etc.

Yet you are worried about a dance? Getaway!

Very gentle conservative dance for that matter.

Religion ehn?

Nothing can compete with it in terms of rendering people daft.
The only things that come close are political, racial and ethnic prejudices.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Chikel20000(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17
89green:
I was thinking I'll swear before commenting on dis post
Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 5:00pm On Apr 17
Awesome01:

Lai Muhammed.
He is right
My best gf was a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Kingson28: 5:00pm On Apr 17
If their prophet could be aroused by a 6 year old little girl and slept with her at age 9, even an infant or toddler can arouse his followers.
Shame.

16 Likes

Re: Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) by Jamodeen95(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17
Totally unacceptable cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.