Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort (24312 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway / LASTMA Officials Fixing Bad Portions Of A Road In Lagos (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by BizTrust: 9:08pm On Apr 17
What I don't understand, are they feeling the ocean?. I thought it's kind of bridge something

Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by YoshihideSuga: 9:16pm On Apr 17
franchasofficia:
This coastal highway is just a white elephant project.

This is a lesson to all Igbos investing massively in Lagos, I think the time have come for us all to have a rethink and think home.

Honestly Igbos need to sit up, stop the massive investments in Lagos, Lagos under Tinubu's watch is gradually becoming hostile to Igbos and we need to realize this earlier

Day don break... But I've been warning you people na.

Do you still buy lands as recommended by the Oba you know?
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by franchasofficia: 9:24pm On Apr 17
YoshihideSuga:

Day don break... But I've been warning you people na.

Do you still buy lands as recommended by the Oba you know?
That was like after covid-19 around 2020. I cant buy land or anything property in Lagos ever again of course. I have been leading campaign to discourage friends and relatives abroad not to buy land or property in Lagos since 2023 election saga in Lagos.

More Igbos need to learn and boycott Lagos when it comes to buying lands and building massive houses.

For those that have excess money, they can build moderate houses for business purposes only

Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by franchasofficia: 9:29pm On Apr 17
carzeem1:

What rubbish did you just type?
Who passes Niger bridge before accessing any state in South South? That logic is dumb. From Ondo to Benin to Warri to Port Harcourt and Yenagoa, where does south east or Niger bridge come in? Before regurgitating nonsense you hear, try do some little research. Google map should be on your phone.
The road is long overdue and a good project if followed thru and help decongest the only major route to southern Nigeria from Lagos. Good development sometimes comes with painful sacrifices
Lagos-Ijebu Ode-Ore-Benin-Agbor-Asaba-Niger Bridge-Uli-Owerri-ABA-Akwa Ibom or Owerri-Elele-Portharcourt or Owerri-ABA-Portharcourt remains the shortest route to Portharcourt, Akwa Ibom and Calabar.

It's a white elephant project. They ought to focus on inter linking major Nigerian cities by efficient railway system not wasting trillions on road construction that they wont be able to maintain after the construction.

Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Litmus: 9:51pm On Apr 17
Artscollection:

They just want to service their private business which are located in that axis which includes eco atlantic, that coastal road will end in Lagos, we understand their maniac game but what they don't understand is that power is transient. They can loose all these in future

Louder voices than yours cried that the second Niger bridge would never be constructed. Even when it was being constructed and individuals visited the site, filmed and uploaded video evidence, the denying voices cried louder and labeled the video uploaders, traitors or Unity Beggars....

Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by eedhrisademola(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
Ttipsy:
what is the essence of landmark without the beach/water front?

ABI O!.
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by temmybaba(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17
zudozz:
So which other correct beach dey on the island wey person fit visit wit family?
Landmark is the best in terms of facilities but we have some other ones Sha like oniru, kuramo, elegushi, atican, takwabay and barracuda

Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by San2ski(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17
They will never complete this coastal road project. Immediately they're done defacing or demolishing Landmark, poom: project abandoned because Exhibit Alpha would have been incapacitated
sad
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Khyrvxjzy: 10:27pm On Apr 17
Ttipsy:
This project is designed to serve as alternative routes to LEKKI EPE IBEJU from VI

Forget the tag Lagos -calabar coastal highway. According to Atiku, itโ€™s a fraud
i thought you want to talk about the project,not knowing you have another agenda
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17
My question is must they start from that location?

Why can't they just start from somewhere else where the damages will not be too much?

Well, it's a win-win for both parties sha considering the economic importance of the road only if they would finish it on time.
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Khyrvxjzy: 10:35pm On Apr 17
PepeXKermit:

Lol. If you talk they will call you obedient. I think many nigerians have been too poor for long and have not seen how things work in other places. Even if they dont have money to travel to europe, travel to other parts of Africa, you will realize lagos and Nigeria is bullsheet. when they rated lagos as one of the worst cities to live in, people thought it was jealousy and hating and most of those people have never been to lagos, or they have never left Nigeria/Lagos. The first time i went to Abuja, was 2013, I could not believe that there was a state in Nigeria that has a semblance of sanity. I still say it, the whole of Nigeria should be what Abuja is and Abuja should be like Dubai.

haaa see hatred, but if lagos is in south east you will be happy
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by YoshihideSuga: 11:04pm On Apr 17
franchasofficia:
That was like after covid-19 around 2020. I cant buy land or anything property in Lagos ever again of course. I have been leading campaign to discourage friends and relatives abroad not to buy land or property in Lagos since 2023 election saga in Lagos.

More Igbos need to learn and boycott Lagos when it comes to buying lands and building massive houses.
[b]For those that have excess money, they can build moderate houses for business purposes onl[/b]y

Good. That's how it's supposed to be. Operation Don't Buy Land in Lagos or the South West. I do the same in my circle. Anyone who has plenty money to buy should try other places in Africa. Nigeria isn't the only promising African country. At least there, one would be rightfully treated as a foreigner rather than be treated as such in one's actual country.

As for the last statement, again, don't build. Just lease, ten years maximum. Don't tie your money to places where the indigenes don't like you. This applies to Abuja and elsewhere except some parts of the south south. Let everyone answer their papa names.

Welcome to the club, sir.

Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Ttipsy(f): 11:23pm On Apr 17
Khyrvxjzy:

i thought you want to talk about the project,not knowing you have another agenda
so what is your concern?
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by ufotunang: 11:49pm On Apr 17
All this money and effort they are wasting on this coastal high way they would had use the money to rehabilitate construct those federal roads that are in deteriorable and bad conditions...they are lot of federal roads in Nigeria that needs rehabilitation repairs and construction
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by 7upnigeria: 12:17am On Apr 18
Enddy50ty:
Hmm.. hope they have done water ๐Ÿ’ฆ goddess appeasement..??

How much be Fanta wey dem no go fit pour like 1 complete pack inside ocean๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜?
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by CluelessMODS: 1:20am On Apr 18
ggood:
Avenue to loot
To you people everything is looting, if you are in power that is how you will be looting.
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Lekanh11: 1:29am On Apr 18
ecomalchemistt:
Work must go ON.

Get the free report on buying and selling Gadgets from USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Right here in Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ.

Check sig for contact details (whatsapp)
i can't find your contact in the signature
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by donforeign: 1:34am On Apr 18
zudozz:
So which other correct beach dey on the island wey person fit visit wit family?
none
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by PepeXKermit: 6:01am On Apr 18
Khyrvxjzy:

haaa see hatred, but if lagos is in south east you will be happy
Why should i be happy Lagos is in SE? what benefit does that give me? Abi e get something wey u dey enjoy say Lagos dey SW? Imagine someone who lives in the UK being happy that London is in wales or say Miami dey Texas? Do you guys see how stupid you sound and mentally skewed? E dey where e dey and if i want to go, him go go there abi i need visa to dey there? Mind you, my family have been in lagos since the 80s and i can tell you i have not paid one day in my life. I dont even know what it is to be a Tenant. I am probably more Lagosian than alot of you on this forum. The way most of you think is disfusting and i have come to the realization that its just poverty and poverty mentality mentality causing it.
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by 2mch(m): 7:58am On Apr 18
This is a foolish project. Try as much as possible not to destroy the natural topography of the area on such infrastructure. Instead you work around it. Work on linking the existing roads to this superhighway and let it start from just outside Lagos. Lagos need these beaches and ordinary sand filling is not enough to fight nature. They will just build road with constant issues.

I donโ€™t blame the minister, he does not come from a village where beach exists and cannot understand the importance. This is unnecessary.
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by YourKarma: 10:38am On Apr 18
Tintinnoty:

Do you know how important this road project is to the economic development of Nigeria as a whole?

The trillions of naira they're wasting on this road should've best been plowed into improving the power sector of this country
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Obierika(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18
TheBillyonaire:
He needs to create artificial lake. A better business model.

Is that not additional money?
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Exousiang01: 1:54pm On Apr 18
ebufa:

Coastal road my foot..........where in the world do you build a gigantic 10 lane freeway 50 meters from the beach...............for 700 km !!! Anyway let us see how far they go after 1 year!
If only you had Googled coastal roads before you wrote this.
Na una wer no sabi anything dey always loud pass
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Exousiang01: 2:00pm On Apr 18
PepeXKermit:

Bullsheet. what form of revenue will this bring that Nigeria has not lost due to negligence of other infrastructures already. I think this is a bullsheet project. I can imagine oyibo filling up their beaches for road. omo the protest wey go happen eh. carbon footprint and carbon monooxide is too much in Lagos and the air from the ocean is what they are closing up again, watch heat promax load up in the coming years.
That are coastal roads all over Europe, and the American continent I believe the people living there are not Oyinbo.
Una go just open waaaaaaah talk wetin una know nothing about
Re: Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort by Exousiang01: 2:04pm On Apr 18
franchasofficia:
Lagos-Ijebu Ode-Ore-Benin-Agbor-Asaba-Niger Bridge-Uli-Owerri-ABA-Akwa Ibom or Owerri-Elele-Portharcourt or Owerri-ABA-Portharcourt remains the shortest route to Portharcourt, Akwa Ibom and Calabar.

It's a white elephant project. They ought to focus on inter linking major Nigerian cities by efficient railway system not wasting trillions on road construction that they wont be able to maintain after the construction.

You want to talk about a road project you know nothing about and you are talking so confidently despite the fact that you know little or nothing.
It is general knowledge that the road comes with a rail.....

Again the project is about 60-70% funded by Hi-tech, so white elephant or black elephant, has the company complained to you that they are afraid of losing their money?

Unidentifiable Boy Killed By A Car In Kano (Disturbing Photo) / Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility / Sapele Road In Warri Is Bad (Photo, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53