Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) (26046 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Funke Akindele And JJCSkillz Holds House Party Amidst Coronavirus / Mercy Eke, Cubana Chief Priest Loved Up In New Video As She Holds House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 8:06pm On Apr 19
ROTTWEILER007:
please send your account details I promise you #100,000. It's a promise
Poor rat. if you give anyone N100K, i am sure your entire family will beg to eat for a whole year.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 9:50pm On Apr 19
fxexperts:
Poor rat. if you give anyone N100K, i am sure your entire family will beg to eat for a whole year.
just trust me and send the account please. I promise I will give you. Just send the account abeg. I am a man of my words.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by francotunsco: 1:49am On Apr 20
This man just dey expose his foolishness and iliteracy by the day.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 11:39am On Apr 20
ROTTWEILER007:
just trust me and send the account please. I promise I will give you. Just send the account abeg. I am a man of my words.
Poverty has never finsih in your entire life. you that has not eaten since money. poverty stricken bastard. rather you send me your account let me do giveaway for you. ode.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by finegirl233: 1:09pm On Apr 20
fxexperts:
Poverty has never finsih in your entire life. you that has not eaten since money. poverty stricken bastard. rather you send me your account let me do giveaway for you. ode.
Let me drop my details sir.

I will appreciate anything, thank you
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by kpakpakpa(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20
fxexperts:
ROTTWEILER007:

One of you should do the giveaway for me please. It's obvious both of you don't need it. Kindly transfer the nice gesture to me. God bless you in advance
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 10:32pm On Apr 20
fxexperts:
me I really want to give you this from my heart. Just kill shame and send me your account. Pleeeeaaasssseee
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 10:33pm On Apr 20
kpakpakpa:

One of you should do the giveaway for me please. It's obvious both of you don't need it. Kindly transfer the nice gesture to me. God bless you in advance
I want him to have it so he can feed well
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 11:59am On Apr 22
ROTTWEILER007:
me I really want to give you this from my heart. Just kill shame and send me your account. Pleeeeaaasssseee
See this mumu, you see those people that tag you initially if e sure for you that hunger has not finished your generation then you can ask them for their account number or else drop your account make a bless your entire generation.

finegirl233:

Let me drop my details sir.

I will appreciate anything, thank you

kpakpakpa:

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 3:17pm On Apr 22
fxexperts:
See this mumu, you see those people that tag you initially if e sure for you that hunger has not finished your generation then you can ask them for their account number or else drop your account make a bless your entire generation.

Brotherly, if you no send this money, then you just proved me right. Abiola Abbey Adeniran 7068625277 Opay. Since I beg you to send yours make I help your life and you insisted that I send mine. Now let's see who the poverty stricken person is. Person wey no get money no dey write cheque.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by finegirl233: 8:49am On Apr 23
fxexperts:

It was you i quote and not the other guy. See as you dodge me and my comment.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by finegirl233: 8:51am On Apr 23
ROTTWEILER007:
Brotherly, if you no send this money, then you just proved me right. Abiola Abbey Adeniran 7068625277 Opay. Since I beg you to send yours make I help your life and you insisted that I send mine. Now let's see who the poverty stricken person is. Person wey no get money no dey write cheque.
Good one. No time to drag for years.

Remember me when the money drops

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 9:22pm On Apr 23
finegirl233:

Good one. No time to drag for years.

Remember me when the money drops
that guy is as broke as Bleep. Had he sent that account earlier, I for use shame send am that money, but the broke ass niqqa kept pushing for me to send mine. And until I did, he sent his. He just proved me right.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by finegirl233: 11:53am On Apr 24
ROTTWEILER007:
that guy is as broke as Bleep. Had he sent that account earlier, I for use shame send am that money, but the broke ass niqqa kept pushing for me to send mine. And until I did, he sent his. He just proved me right.
Na so I see am o

Let me drop for any amount pleaaaaseee

Thanks in advance
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 12:29pm On Apr 24
finegirl233:

Na so I see am o

Let me drop for any amount pleaaaaseee

Thanks in advance
. Oya na drop
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by finegirl233: 2:18pm On Apr 24
ROTTWEILER007:
. Oya na drop

God bless
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 5:25pm On Apr 24
[quote author=finegirl233 post=12961044 FIRSTBANK

God bless[/quote] just manage that one, na for ice cream
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by finegirl233: 7:17pm On Apr 25
ROTTWEILER007:
just manage that one, na for ice cream

ice cream ke?his one na full day food. God bless you sir

Alerrt recieved with thanks

modify: pls edit my details
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 8:32pm On Apr 25
finegirl233:

Thanks so much for appreciating. God bless us I will do better
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 8:34pm On Apr 25
finegirl233:

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by finegirl233: 12:15pm On Apr 28
ROTTWEILER007:
Amen.

Pleaaaaase you are yet to remove my details.

Thanks
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 12:25pm On Apr 28
finegirl233:

Amen.

Pleaaaaase you are yet to remove my details.

Thanks
will do it right away
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Dundalk(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28
ROTTWEILER007:
will do it right away
boss please make i drop for 1k please
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 2:00pm On Apr 28
Dundalk:
boss please make i drop for 1k please
lol..... Oya na
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Dundalk(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28
ROTTWEILER007:
lol..... Oya na
thank you sir may God bless you

Boss 🙏🙏 I remain loyal sir Mr ROTTWEILER007..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 6:52pm On Apr 28
Dundalk:
thank you sir may God bless you

Boss 🙏🙏 I remain loyal sir Mr ROTTWEILER007..
done. Just manage that 1. I get plenty things for my head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Dundalk(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28
ROTTWEILER007:
na you try pass.. Thank you 🙏
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by kpakpakpa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28
ROTTWEILER007:
weldone for helping the needy. I was the one that quote you first but others came and enjoy. its well
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Mccollins042(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28
emperor4love:
I told u guys that money answes I Nigeria, is this to proof to us that de are above fg nd government that de hv to merry,even mompha no do lik this,Nigeria shud stand up nd speak against this wit there social media,Bob no do half of wetin dis guys de do but he is been in jail,is it fair nd to Rob it to our face de are here merrying, y am saying this is,u reading this,ur turn might com ,Bob own will b a child's play to urs
So u don't know they are punishing bob for being gay without being noticed by their western financiers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Akindele's Wedding: Iyabo Ojo, Empress Njamah, Tayo Sobola, Others Attend / IK Ogbonna Searches For A Wife For Alexx Ekubo / Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.