Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison (40823 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / I Know Bobrisky From Scratch, I Can’t Judge Him Now - Actress, Sotayo Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by NothingDoMe: 9:20am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:
This is purely injustice.

I really feel for him. She has been through a lot lately.

Be the Queen you are Bob. Na man you be.
😄.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Phantom233: 9:21am On Apr 18
You can see that he actually went for buttocks implant,Personally I don't like this negative lifestyle which he's living. Imagine what lessons he's passing down to the upcoming generation. He should be further charged for sodomy and bestiality .🙄

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by NothingDoMe: 9:29am On Apr 18
SoNature:
Because of this Bobrisky issue, the couple whose wedding I attended last Saturday didn't ask anyone to spray them money. They just collected cash and gave out gifts in exchange.

That shows us that this country would work if our institutions were working. Unfortunately, a dysfunctional country benefits most rich people.
Lol. How myopic. We are chasing trivialities as usual in Nigeria. How does spraying money even affect the economy, which is what we should be focusing on. Oh, right! The economy is struggling, so the government has to find some nonsense vendetta to keep Nigerians distracted.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by AbuAeesha: 9:32am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

always get details right bfr u comment.
how do u expect someone that pleaded guilty to an offence in the court be treated?? treated with a pat on the back??
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by faceland: 9:40am On Apr 18
Akwamkpuruamu:
Well six months no too far shaa. The Judge for give am option of fine as a first time offender who pleaded guilty.

But Agenda must agend. They hate his cross dressing

Only one month in Nigeria prison would affect him for life (especially someone that has lived in luxury for over a decade).
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by faceland: 9:45am On Apr 18
He would come out broken/wild, reading Quran or Bible and probably very masculine (so he can fight).
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by sirgalahad26(m): 9:48am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

You're very ignorant, they should let him go after he pleaded guilty in court, Abi? The Cubana guy's case you people were wanking on pleaded NOT guilty and that's why he was granted bail.
Spot the difference and stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by SoNature(m): 9:50am On Apr 18
NothingDoMe:
Lol. How myopic. We are chasing trivialities as usual in Nigeria. How does spraying money even affect the economy, which is what we should be focusing on. Oh, right! The economy is struggling, so the government has to find some nonsense vendetta to keep Nigerians distracted.

It's no frivolity. It costs the CBN a lot of money to replace mutilated notes. That madness of spraying Naira notes has to stop.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by blowjohn(m): 9:54am On Apr 18
Xwizard:
What’s going on? Is he a different specie or what ?

Didn't he say he is mummy of Lagos?

Does that not sound like a different specie to u?

Didn't he contest in a female pageant?

Does that not sound like a different specie to u?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by blowjohn(m): 9:56am On Apr 18
cococandy:
Maximum security prison for what? Spraying money?

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say they are paving the way for serious revolution to come in the near future. My lips are sealed!

Which revolution?

U live by the sword u die by it.

U want to be a woman while being a man u receive it.

Plenty phallus waiting for him.
Anally and orally.

Dem go reset am.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by jaksmillioniar: 9:59am On Apr 18
cococandy:
I don’t think that’s how the law works. But what do I know undecided
madam dis is naija not america were u all lived rubbish life gay and homo
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by 1opinion: 9:59am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

And one English teacher would just mark you bad now for wrong use of person's identity, Bob identity explanation too long abeg
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Houseontherock1: 10:03am On Apr 18
AbuAeesha:

always get details right bfr u comment.
how do u expect someone that pleaded guilty to an offence in the court be treated?? treated with a pat on the back??
Please read Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin vs EFCC; same crime, same plea, different verdicts...she got an option of fine which bobrisky was not given undecided
I don't think anybody is defending bobrisky's homosexuality and crossdressing, some of us just think the law should be fair. Please check out legal precedent...
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Staru1(m): 10:10am On Apr 18
Olachase:
Omo they just want to do this man Wetin no good 😊

Cubana go still go meet him/her

money na water for chief priest
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by AbuAeesha: 10:13am On Apr 18
[quote author=Houseontherock1 post=129501479]
Please read Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin vs EFCC; same crime, same plea, different verdicts...she got an option of fine which bobrisky was not given undecided
I don't think anybody is defending bobrisky's homosexuality and crossdressing, some of us just think the law should be fair. Please check out legal precedent...[/quote
there was attached clause to her own case "Through her lawyer, the actress pleaded for leniency, saying she was a first-time offender and a mother of one.

Omoseyin, who is popularly known as Simi Gold, further asked for a non-custodial sentence, according to EFCC.

Justice Chukwujekwu Aneke sentenced the defendant to six months imprisonment with an option to pay $250 fine."

bobrisky wasn't a first timer & mother of none
ideally, judges don't just dish out judgement.they usually give judgement after considering several situations.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Sirmwill: 10:14am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

I see what you did there 😅
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by NothingDoMe: 10:35am On Apr 18
SoNature:

It's no frivolity. It costs the CBN a lot of money to replace mutilated notes. That madness of spraying Naira notes has to stop.
Spraying damages money more than folding and squeezing?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Superpack589: 10:39am On Apr 18
I kon dy pity the guy o.

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by NJV: 10:44am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

grin grin grin grin grin
You're crazy
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by TRAPLORD13: 10:47am On Apr 18
I see Bobri japaing as soon as he gets free.
He should go to the U States where LGBTQ is official state policy.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Litmus: 11:03am On Apr 18
Govt needs to free that Brisky transgendered individual and revoke or fine-tune the law as related to the Niara and abuses of it thereof. Heshe was acquitted of money laundering. As things seem now, executing the law is untenable given the magnitude of incidents Nationally. This is since Nira or Fiat money spraying is so widespread in Nigeria and historic, the practice is virtually an iconic Nigeria tradition. Fine-tuning the Niara disfigurement law may mean mandating that spraying, while not ideal is acceptable but trampling on the Niara underfoot contravene law and may result in prosecution.

So, yeah, law should be amended to be flexible on spraying, limiting prosecution to trampling, tearing , burning, defacing, etc . This means when spraying ensure there are people supporting the individual being plastered with money, people whose task would be to collect the money so that money doesn't fall or and lay on the floor where guests unavoidably march them under feet.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Olachase(m): 11:26am On Apr 18
ngwaIgbo223:

Even your God tifnubu can't arrest cubana, Owerri is not Lagos.
just pray make Government no get ur time, no be Owerri EFCC arrest him day play undecided undecided
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by godofuck231: 11:40am On Apr 18
The ass Bleep is about to get nastier, no vassaline
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Sammy5413(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18
National disgrace!

I just dey imagine that bobrisky with em small prick like cigarettes 🚬
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ngwaIgbo223: 12:53pm On Apr 18
Olachase:
just pray make Government no get ur time, no be Owerri EFCC arrest him day play undecided undecided

Fcc ko fc ni.

Dey hail your oppressive regime.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Prettychild(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18
Olachase:
Omo they just want to do this man Wetin no good 😊

Cubana go still go meet him/her
If his lawyers do their homework well, Cubana is going nowhere
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Prettychild(f): 1:39pm On Apr 18
oluwaseyi0:
If Cubana didn't get sentenced then it will be very obvious that there is an agenda against bobrisky

He's a first time offender for goodness sake

6 month is not far sha
You people should stop talking like this. If Cubana’s lawyers do their homework well, he won’t go to jail. Bobrisky pleaded guilty, which is his own undoing
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ATTAH012(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18
My advice 4 him,, is dat when leaving d prison,, he shld do well by renovating d prison 4 others,, who wish 2 be in d prison.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by emapeteum(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18
PepeXKermit:

I am. Are you? Was bob a morally sound person?
You are not my dear. An ethically upright man is seen through
his humility. What was done to him is a miscarriage of justice.
I may disagree with Bob's lifestyle but justifying his incarceration
based on his lifestyle is unfortunate.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by SmileDance(f): 3:26pm On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:

I don't think anybody is defending bobrisky's homosexuality and crossdressing, some of us just think the law should be fair. Please check out legal precedent...
In Law, option of fine is not a right but a privilege.
It is solely at the discretion of the judge.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Excell3nt: 3:55pm On Apr 18
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by PepeXKermit: 5:58pm On Apr 18
emapeteum:

You are not my dear. An ethically upright man is seen through
his humility. What was done to him is a miscarriage of justice.
I may disagree with Bob's lifestyle but justifying his incarceration
based on his lifestyle is unfortunate.

If it hurts you badly, go into politics and change the system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.