Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Age Factor When Relocating Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Age Factor When Relocating Abroad (213 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Factor When Relocating Abroad by Perfectman91: 5:34pm On Apr 18
Hi Folks, what is your take about applying for an european bsc study visa at age 32?

is it advice-able to do an age reduction on my NIN before applying for an international passport instead so as to be on a safer side in terms of being employeable over there?
Re: Age Factor When Relocating Abroad by budaatum: 5:43pm On Apr 18
Age reduction is you lying to commit a fraud. And those who lied about their age in the 1960s ended up not being able to retire until they were in their 90s!

The safe side is the honest side, as I'm sure you well know. And there is nothing wrong with applying for an european bsc study at age 32 or even much older.

Perfectman91:
Hi Folks, what is your take about applying for an european bsc study visa at age 32?

is it advice-able to do an age reduction on my NIN before applying for an international passport instead so as to be on a safer side?

1 Like

Re: Age Factor When Relocating Abroad by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18
budaatum:
Age reduction is you lying to commit a fraud. And those who lied about their age in the 1960s ended up not being able to retire until they were in their 90s!

The safe side is the honest side, as I'm sure you well know. And there is nothing wrong with applying for an european bsc study at age 32 or even much older.

exactly... i would even say:" the honest side is the ONLY side".

@ OP
why try to be who you are not? there is nothing wrong with your age.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'm Driving Through 10 West African Countries (suggestions Needed) / Powerprep / 4 Killed In 6.9-Magnitude Quake In S. Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.