Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Need A Good Job To Sustain Myself And Sponspor My Siblings Education. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Good Job To Sustain Myself And Sponspor My Siblings Education. (155 Views)

I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes / Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Job To Sustain Myself And Sponspor My Siblings Education. by Otilaw: 5:39pm On Apr 18
I have a BSC Hons (Upper Division) i.e 2.1 in Logistics Management and Procurement,
I base in Lagos and i'm looking forward in getting an assistance here to get a good job.

I'm so depress because of the situation of things in Nigeria and how the economy make life so difficult for me to survive and provide for my younger once. pls someone should help a dying brother out of this misery.
Re: I Need A Good Job To Sustain Myself And Sponspor My Siblings Education. by FatherOfJesus: 8:25am On Apr 19
Do you have any skill?
Re: I Need A Good Job To Sustain Myself And Sponspor My Siblings Education. by DigitalJobs: 8:38am On Apr 19
Otilaw:
I have a BSC Hons (Upper Division) i.e 2.1 in Logistics Management and Procurement,
I base in Lagos and i'm looking forward in getting an assistance here to get a good job.

I'm so depress because of the situation of things in Nigeria and how the economy make life so difficult for me to survive and provide for my younger once. pls someone should help a dying brother out of this misery.

The Offline Job Opportunity That We Can Offer You Will Have You Relocate To Cross River State To Handle Management of One of Our Cassava Mills Where We Process Garri.

Accomodations Will Be Provided To You.

We Pay Salary On A Weekly Basis.

However; If You Cannot Travel; Then - You Should Consider Working Remotely Online For Any of Our Affiliated Web 3 Companies Which Requires That You Have And Harness The Needed Digital Skills.

Which Digital Skills Do You Have ?

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Marketer / Digital Marketing/ Social Media Executive / Financial Job Vacancy In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.