Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria (52105 Views)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / There Are More US Troops In DC Than In Iraq And Syria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by iSense247: 8:47am On Apr 19
FreeStuffsNG:
Hamas won at last! It got exactly what it wanted; big brother Iran directly taking on tiny Israel after stretching them for more than 6 months of war.

Netanyahu is literally gone by the time casualties sets in on the Israel side.
We are in very interesting times and alive to witness what may be an unprecedented war that will be spoken of for decades and generations. Lord, please touch the hearts of these political leaders putting the lives of their innocent people, babies, children, women and civilians at risk.
The islamic terrorism in you is mistaking Jews for Christians. Dey play grin

There's no forgiveness in Judaism. Before it was an eye for an eye but now it is an head for an eye. It will soon be clear to your head slamming coconut head.

To help your understanding, go and read about six days war and how Israel fight and won all Arab countries in just six days. It was then Israel seized Sinai Peninsula and Gaza strip from Egypt, West Bank from Jordan and Golan Heights from Syria. That's when Israel was unprepared and undeveloped technologically. Imagine now that they are the most advanced country in Asia.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by adanny01(m): 8:47am On Apr 19
JAMO84:
Typical Nigerian Christian, brain is always one way traffic.

So you think all these fights are happening because Iran wants to turn Israel to a Muslim Country? Fuuuuil

Let me attempt to educate you.

No, the fights is not to turn Israel to a Muslim country. The fight is to eliminate the name Israel or the people from the surface of the earth.

The name they want to hear is Palestine, and Jews which they call settlers should all be dead or just go exist somewhere else.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Passionate888: 8:50am On Apr 19
bemeruca:
Ukraine should be bombing Russian oil fields while Israel knack Iran's oilfields. Make naija enjoy small

Shia people go protest today for Abuja
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 8:53am On Apr 19
Oduduwapigs:

Crying slammer 😁😁😁
grin mumu christain. ALL MY ENEMIES DIE DIE DIE DIE grin grin
Foolish people
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Flows001(m): 8:54am On Apr 19
PepeXKermit:

You must be a full and a hypocrite like your western masters. Do you know what it is to strike the embassy of a country? Even America sef no fit do am. Who struck first? You fooools are talking like iran was first to strike them in their land.

Iran has been indirectly striking Israel for years using its proxies. Have you asked yourself who finances Hamas, Hezbollah, e.t.c?
They are all Iran's proxies fighting against Israel, all Israel did was strike a General who went to plan another attack against it, the General thought by hiding in the Embassy, Israel wouldn't strike, but he thought wrong..

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 8:55am On Apr 19
Oduduwapigs:

Your imam is still believing in Mohammed already living la voca in jannah ?
grin u tell me, how was jesus born? god enjoyed his mother miraculously, using the prick of the holyghost? grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by poiZon: 8:59am On Apr 19
Kaycee9242:
Make them sha no fight am near us, we get dangerous weapons ooooo
Bottles n axes
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Hitler5: 9:01am On Apr 19
Those who bless Isreal are cursed ,
And those who curse Isreal are blessed ...
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:01am On Apr 19
Flows001:

Iran has been indirectly striking Israel for years using its proxies. Have you asked yourself who finances Hamas, Hezbollah, e.t.c?
They are all Iran's proxies fighting against Israel, all Israel did was strike a General who went to plan another attack against it, the General thought by hiding in the Embassy, Israel wouldn't strike, but he thought wrong..
grin grin u go explain explain tire. what is the proof that iran funds hizbolla? israel funds hamas. i can prove that to u. israel has no right to hit the embassy of iran in syria. even israel has no right to hit any embassy within israel if they feel terrorists are inside such embassy. worst u can do, is expel the ambassador and close the embassy since israel do anyhow, iran come send 350missiles to teach israel lesson. period cheesy
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Leo588(m): 9:03am On Apr 19
WE PRAY FOR PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST because it will definitely affect AFRICA and the world.

Life lost in wars are not supposed to be encouraged.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Seyi4mi(m): 9:05am On Apr 19
I πŸ™ that the on-going war shouldn't escalate beyond this. But from all views, Iran too would also respond or retaliate decisively.
The UN's urgency or stake on this escalating war is highly critical and indispensable especially on the Israeli's retaliatory attacks . Both sides have to be called to order diplomatically.
Absolutely, there isn't these two things called "Peace and Negotiations" can't solve diplomatically.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by blackboy(m): 9:06am On Apr 19
Good. After terrorising Israel daily through your agents and with your weapons . That was not enough Iran now decided to directly attack Israel. Enough is enough. Who will take the nonesense Iran has been doing to Israel ?
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Doyin2(m): 9:07am On Apr 19
iSense247:
You must be a teenager or you are not friend of history. Isreal has fought against Arab countries in 1967 and defeated them in six days. It was then Israel seized Sinai Peninsula and Gaza strip from Egypt, West Bank from Jordan and Golan heights from Syria. Since October 7, Israel has been bombing Gaza strip, West Bank, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Only that the media is focused on Gaza strip alone. There's no day Israel did not strike in Lebanon.

You are a Kindergarten analyst.

What is the military might of Iraq,Lebanon,West Bank and Syria, compared to Iran of today?
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:07am On Apr 19
grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:16am On Apr 19
grin mumuz grin
Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by wiseoneking: 9:17am On Apr 19
FreeStuffsNG:
Hamas won at last! It got exactly what it wanted; big brother Iran directly taking on tiny Israel after stretching them for more than 6 months of war.

Netanyahu is literally gone by the time casualties sets in on the Israel side.
We are in very interesting times and alive to witness what may be an unprecedented war that will be spoken of for decades and generations. Lord, please touch the hearts of these political leaders putting the lives of their innocent people, babies, children, women and civilians at risk.
Just imagine the sh***it this weakling is writing. Are you ok? Hamas won at last? That’s how you guys pushed Hamas Gaza issue and today they are in ruins. Iran own could be 19 times very soon. Just first attack, their nuclear site is even suspected to have been reached making them to set up an emergency meeting. How long will you continue to deceive your self. Don’t come here crying about how Iran civilians casualty and deaths are rising.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Thundafireseun: 9:19am On Apr 19
SaLongs1:
You are sounding like a terrorist lover.

Olodo my point is everybody will be scared to fight
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by ahmedio2017(m): 9:23am On Apr 19
Whalis:

Did you read where the Lord Jesus Christ told Peter 'Upon this rock will I build my church '? Matt 16:18.
Jesus Christ on earth had disciples who followed Him.
After He left His followers started behaving like Him. Those who saw them admired them and described them to be behaving like Christ. The disciples were called
Christians first in Antioch" (Acts 11:26).
Can you see what they call those who follow Jesus because of His examples and antecedents? What are the antecedents of yours?
Is it worth emulating?
Please note I don't know your religion.

Ok agreed that his disciples are called Christian no one dispute that, what about you? Why are you now regarding yourself as Christian? Was Jesus sent to you? Where does Jesus propagated Christianity? Where does Jesus ABOLISHED the Judaism and introduce Christianity?

See this clear evidence

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. The New International Version translates the passage as: He answered, "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel."

Did Jesus Christ PBUH mentioned you, Nigeria, your generation? Why are you guys forcing yourself to Jesus Christ PBUH for goodness sake? He knew nothing about your existence......
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Burgerlomo: 9:23am On Apr 19
Kaycee9242:
Make them sha no fight am near us, we get dangerous weapons ooooo

Just like the one below right?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:24am On Apr 19
grin Even Israelis are backing off from these stupid claims.
Nice try America to buy yourself some kind of reputation towards Iran's direct attack on israel soil (or better said occupied palestine, from river to the sea)

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Flows001(m): 9:25am On Apr 19
Krismas:
grin grin u go explain explain tire. what is the proof that iran funds hizbolla? israel funds hamas. i can prove that to u. israel has no right to hit the embassy of iran in syria. even israel has no right to hit any embassy within israel if they feel terrorists are inside such embassy. worst u can do, is expel the ambassador and close the embassy since israel do anyhow, iran come send 350missiles to teach israel lesson. period cheesy
To teach who a lesson? With 350 useless missiles? grin grin

Israel sent just one missile, and it successfully destroyed an embassy, an Iranian general and some few accomplices. On the contrary, Iran sent 350 useless missiles, and not even a fly was reported hurt in Israel grin grin

So who taught who a lesson?

Meanwhile, Iranian cities have been enjoying some Jewish missiles since yesterday cheesy

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:27am On Apr 19
grin Israeli National Security Minister calls Israel's response ridiculous

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Flows001(m): 9:31am On Apr 19
JAMO84:
Typical Nigerian Christian, brain is always one way traffic.

So you think all these fights are happening because Iran wants to turn Israel to a Muslim Country? Fuuuuil

Not at all, what Iran and all other Islamic countries have been doing is to fulfil SURA 5:51 and SURA 9:29 of the Quran...

JIHAD!!!
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by KingPure(m): 9:32am On Apr 19
Krismas:
grin u tell me, how was jesus born? god enjoyed his mother miraculously, using the prick of the holyghost? grin grin grin

I'm really sorry I had to dignify you with a response.

You have been climbing trees, but you've successfully climbed the wrong tree this time, the wrong way, with your shame and reproach just about to be blown wide open.

You opened your dirty pit, to spew this garbage against the King of kings. You're in for hell on earth. Just begin to take practical notes of your experiences hereafter.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Oduduwapigs: 9:41am On Apr 19
Krismas:

Aisha was raped by a supposed prophet
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Oduduwapigs: 9:42am On Apr 19
Krismas:
grin mumu christain. ALL MY ENEMIES DIE DIE DIE DIE grin grin
Foolish people

Pedophile Mohammed
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:42am On Apr 19
Flows001:

To teach who a lesson? With 350 useless missiles? grin grin

Israel sent just one missile, and it successfully destroyed an embassy, an Iranian general and some few accomplices. On the contrary, Iran sent 350 useless missiles, and not even a fly was reported hurt in Israel grin grin

So who taught who a lesson?

Meanwhile, Iranian cities have been enjoying some Jewish missiles since yesterday cheesy

😁🀣 In Iran right now! They laughing hilariously at ur Mumu Israeli drone strike
and as for ur mumu b4 and after pictures of israel after iran strikes
what have u to say about these?

https://youtube.com/shorts/g4LDNl0h2a0?si=4oxCTBvh5cFtGMD4

and this

https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?si=ZBdwNCJ8q49q_Xyh

and this

https://youtube.com/shorts/Lfhki41bJxI?si=yjTVUgfVtnP4BezX

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Whalis: 9:43am On Apr 19
ahmedio2017:

Ok agreed that his disciples are called Christian no one dispute that, what about you? Why are you now regarding yourself as Christian? Was Jesus sent to you? Where does Jesus propagated Christianity? Where does Jesus ABOLISHED the Judaism and introduce Christianity?

See this clear evidence

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. The New International Version translates the passage as: He answered, "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel."

Did Jesus Christ PBUH mentioned you, Nigeria, your generation? Why are you guys forcing yourself to Jesus Christ PBUH for goodness sake? He knew nothing about your existence......

Acts 9:4-5 and 15-16
King James Version (KJV)

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: 16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Anyways, the following passage should answer some other query you might have:

Matthew 28:19
King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

#Not everyone who reads Sacred scriptures understands it.
Now show me the religion you follow where it says you should be counted as one.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Electrochemistry(m): 9:45am On Apr 19
grin grin grin grin grin
extol1:

Not only US but European countries. Don't be surprised Russia might even support Israel
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Akinpresident: 9:47am On Apr 19
Lawag3:

Don't be foolish so Palestine exist during the time of Jesus? David the king of the Jews is also Palestinian then since he too was born in Bethlehem.

Use Google son.
I know you don't visit libraries.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by mikeapollo: 9:50am On Apr 19
Richcreed:
Junk missiles that didnt hit a single target in iran!
Iran air defense sysstem nuetralized all the shit missikes.
Isreal is overated

A terrible shameless liar!
Iran has been hit! They activated their air defense system AFTER the explosions inside Iran!
There was no mid-air interception of the missiles, unlike how the Iranian missiles were intercepted in the air when they shot at Israel!
Sit down there and be typing what you like!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.