Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice (32481 Views)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by GistMedia0: 12:40pm On Apr 19
Nigerian influencer Nickie Dabarbie has stirred controversy with serious allegations against popular musician Skiibii. In a video shared on her social media platforms, Dabarbie boldly accused Skiibii of attempting to use her for money rituals. The video, which quickly went viral, captures Dabarbie passionately narrating her alleged encounter with Skiibii.

Dabarbie's accusations have sparked intense debate and speculation across social media platforms, with many expressing shock and disbelief at the allegations. Skiibii, known for hits like "Sensima" and "Daz How Star Do," has yet to respond publicly to the accusations.

Is Nickie Dabarbie's Accusation Against Skiibii a Publicity Stunt to Promote Unreleased Songs? embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcEvqjOkj7g

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Righteousness2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19
I am not in a place to say if she is right or wrong, but what i know is that,

All that Glitter is not Gold
There is no Limit to the Extent of Evil anyone without JESUS Christ cannot Engage in.

The world is extremely Polluted
It is a grave risk to live in isolation of JESUS CHRIST.

It is a risk to live without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by dkidd: 1:11pm On Apr 19
Lol them done send this one to come dent these young boys image and career.... Everything Una wan chook. Money without brains

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by slaawomirr: 2:08pm On Apr 19
Damnnn niggarrrr

Africans and their stupid mentality of ritualism that doesn't exist and work

Righteousness2:

There is no Limit to the Extent of Evil anyone without JESUS Christ cannot Engage in.

Ogbeni try they rest for this Jesus christ matter. Oyinbo people way introduce am to una dey use sense ....you get luck say you nor dey around me for Benin city I for don reset you since. By the time I tie weed for you make you smoke then use some cook beans for you make you sleep for two days as you dey wake up i dey give you enough runs babe make them bang you all night with alcohol to follow up

78 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Austindark(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19
He probably wants to have so much money and be able to say "MONEY NA WATER". Bad influence from the so called celebrities.

Well, I hope it is only for the clout chasing sha because this is a hefty allegation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by joseph1832(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19
I'd sue her if she can't prove this, if I were Skiibii

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by DeltaBachelor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19
lol. Africans and their funny mentality....

5 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by geokay777(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19
Lobatan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Dittodat: 2:09pm On Apr 19
Righteousness2:

Oloribu.

I can see that they have used your brain for ritual already. That's the only explanation for your sheer level of ignorance and gullibility.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19
grin
Ex Girlfriend Dorcas Fapson accused Skibii of fraud.
Now this one is accusing him of trying to use her for rituals. grin

Interesting.

When will Skibii share all the nudes he use to receive from Dorcas? that once, she mistakenly posted one on her story while trying to send a video of her getting her coochie shaved to him? grin

So called celebrities and scandals, or can I say clout chasing to remain relevant. grin

Moral of this whole accusations: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by MarveworldG: 2:10pm On Apr 19
It is well
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by UcheKingsley1: 2:10pm On Apr 19
Use them before they use you.
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Didamszeb(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19
cheesy
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19
grin

I don't care if she is used, she already looks used.

What am concerned about is which Kain Hopeless Big pant she wears under that gown.

Now you have gone back to Check.
grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by dust144(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19
Truth will show
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by sofeo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19
Alright
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by medropoly(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19
Anything for the trend

3 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by DiskJokeyManic: 2:11pm On Apr 19
Righteousness2 post=129522449:
I am not in a place
to say if she is right or wrong, but what i know is that,

Do I blame u??.....no, not at all.....na Nairaland wey no get block button I blame😐😐

14 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by mrdharkchild(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19
Without proof!!!
This looks like a very juicy lawsuit for skibbi!!
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by MEGAWATCH: 2:12pm On Apr 19
I DON'T DOUBT HER AT ALL.

MOST OF THESE YORUBA BOYS ARE INTO YAHOO PLUS BUT PRETENDING TO PLAY MUSIC.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by 43Ronin: 2:12pm On Apr 19
Many of them are ritualist. I know of a very beautiful girl her fiancé used, now she's in a vegetative state with nothing medically wrong with her cry be careful out there ladies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by BarrElChapo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19
Okay you visited him as an influencer🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by omoredia: 2:13pm On Apr 19
This is why we have unserious elders. The youths are also unserious
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by olaniyilukman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19
Righteousness2:

You are the most annoying human being I have ever see, even Jesus will be tired of you with all these your jargons...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19
dis hoes dem wan completely delete the remaining small fame wey my guy take dey hold bodi since.

hoes ain't loyal!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by id4sho(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19
undecided
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19
Clout chaser.
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by YoungLionken(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19
Nor be only grin. Thank God it is not rape this time, because it usually is cheesy..

Women and manipulations, and people always believe them...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by illicit(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19
Daz how starz do

🥵

1 Like

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by diamond68: 2:17pm On Apr 19
angry
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by zeusdgrt(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19
Nor be this boy wen lie say e die that time?all na stunt for new music

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls For The Arrest Of Bobrisky With Immediate Effect / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.