Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) (20513 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19
Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, aka Portable, has alleged that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, is planning to arrest him over alleged Naira abuse.

Portable, who is currently abroad, claimed that the operatives of the anti-graft agency would pick him up once he lands in Nigeria.

The β€˜Zazu’ crooner, who recently came out to beg EFCC to forgive him if they have any evidence against him abusing the Naira, said he is now being targeted after self-acclaimed social media activist, VeryDarkMan asked the agency to come after him for allegedly abusing the Naira.

Speaking in a recent Instagram live session with fans, Portable said:
β€œI am scared. The EFCC is planning to arrest me when I return to Nigeria because VeryDarkMan name-dropped me.

β€œVeryDarkMan abi VeryDarkBrain, you talk too much. Leave talk for people who have something reasonable to say. Are you a law enforcement officer? Your opinions on public affairs are for people in the law enforcement agencies. When you were arrested it was Nigerians who begged for your freedom. When you came out, you were lean; all your muscles disappeared.

β€œAnd now you’re bragging. Leave talk for people who are sensible. You talk about women, politics, everything. What do you do for a living? Tok tok.”

DAILY POST

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by OmihaniFARH: 4:43pm On Apr 19
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom for celebrities grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 4:43pm On Apr 19
The Guilty are Afraid, the Innocent are Bold as Lion.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19
πŸ₯΅
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19
Why are these people scared of EFCC

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19
This part got me laffing VeryDarkMan abi VeryDarkBrain..

77 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by bassdow: 4:57pm On Apr 19
r
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by bassdow: 4:57pm On Apr 19
then Y not Claim it's a Lie even if there are Video Evidences ?
You could say such Videos were doctored. AfterAll, even Gandollar abi Gando$ said something similar and nothing
has happened ever since.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by DiskJokeyManic: 4:57pm On Apr 19
God Bless VDM 😍😍πŸ”₯

As a man or woman, if you don't love VDM, den two tins are the reason,

1- U are a Us#less Olosho who's scared of de awareness he is trying to create Abt how important DNA test is, so u don't want afta gulping so many sperms fr years ND finally settling down, ur husband shouldn't know u brought a b#stard to his house😐

2 - U are a St##pid goodfornotin Gay -briel.....death to all gays😐

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by ourcrudeoil: 4:58pm On Apr 19
Hahaahah
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by bassdow: 4:58pm On Apr 19
Why not just say na FAKE money una dey spray. Just like they have Fake Money, Fake Guns, Fake weapons, etc in Movies.

Video evidences go only show picture, but can't show if it's REAL or FAKE

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by spencekat(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19
Portable don finish VDM for yabing. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by bcomputer101: 4:59pm On Apr 19
Yahaya Bello colleague grin grin grin

Okàn gbogbo yin òní balè.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by HEBEI: 4:59pm On Apr 19
EFCC don get better handwork now.

Make yahoo boys rest smallshocked shocked shocked

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19
lipsrsealed
We just dey make mumu people dey feel celebrities for this country for free of charge...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Manny21: 4:59pm On Apr 19
Don't worry EFCC go reach everybody. Please if you have my picture where I was spraying naira, delete it I take God beg you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19
The EFCC wants to make a strong statement with these strings of arrests. Who knows? Maybe this will successfully end the era of spraying money at parties and events. It's high time we stopped destroying the naira. NOA should also take this message to markets.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Elinosweet143(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19
I thought they were all happy when it happened to Bobrisky now table don dey turn dem begin dey form scared

5 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Stevenson20: 5:00pm On Apr 19
He who do the crime, should get ready to do the time.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:01pm On Apr 19
We won't allow anyone arrest Portable!

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Eriggs: 5:01pm On Apr 19
Go chop ya beams.
More to follow

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by PROPEACE: 5:01pm On Apr 19
bassdow:
Why not just say na FAKE money una dey spray. Just like they have Fake Money, Fake Guns, Fake weapons, etc in Movies.

Now this is what I expected foolish Bobrisky to do, just get a good lawyer and insist it was paper you sprayed, where is the exhibit? But the foolish guy just pleaded guilty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:01pm On Apr 19
This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by dfrost: 5:02pm On Apr 19
Portable, who is currently abroad, claimed that the operatives of the anti-graft agency would pick him up once he lands in Nigeria.

Then don't come back.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by kel4soft: 5:02pm On Apr 19
R
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by tydi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19
They can't arrest him the zeh nation we will bring the this zoo we live in down . There will be baboons everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by dfrost: 5:03pm On Apr 19
SoNature:
The EFCC wants to make a strong statement with these strings of arrests. Who knows? Maybe this will successfully end the era of spraying money at parties and events.

Why spray money in the first place? I still don't understand the rationale, honestly I don't.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19
Hmmmmm
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Available9: 5:03pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

If you say they were fake money, the burden of proof will shift to you...be guided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by hslbroker2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19
Na you cast yourself instead of spraying money, why can't u do transfer? portable abi you be money miss road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? / TY Bello Celebrates Her Mother's 79th Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Rosy Meurer On Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.