Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators (15848 Views)

Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / Flutterwave Gets Court Order To Recover $24M Lost To POS Transactions / CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by frog12: 6:39pm On Apr 19
you are a CRIMINAL. it's time CBN begin to see these POS agents as criminals. nothing more.

Enemiesmasquera:
I have 2 stands and I give as much as 1m. Nothing is bad about it
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by frog12: 6:40pm On Apr 19
impossible work. the problem is the CBN

ScamDemicEra:
..... omoluabi proverb say "ogbon ya ju agbara lo" brain is mightier/faster than brawn.

-why can't police set up undercover POS agents, if they are serious about fighting crime ?
Imagine how many kidnapper gangs they would have busted and ransom money recovered !!

Oh I forgot, policemen too use POS operators to collect bribes/extortion -no difference between police and armed robbers/kidnappers.

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by seborrhic: 6:47pm On Apr 19
poiZon:

How is Ur charges that 300k will give u 15k daily?
The thing weak me!
He is no better than the kidnappers we are all condemning.
How can you make 15k from a 300k POS transaction.
Even banks don't make such a profit from such 300k transaction

1 Like

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by NairalandGOAT1: 6:48pm On Apr 19
BlocksNG:
300k will give me a profit of at least, 15k everyday, I'm ok wit that.

How much do you charge for 50k withdrawal and what's your location?
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by cunny88(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19
Raxxye:
Police is talking; Nigeria Police that doesn't have shame!
What happened to all the SIM registration, BVN, NIN and others? All was just to punish Nigerians in long queues and not to serve any security purpose.
Bandits are having a field day; imposing taxes on entire communities and issuing receipts. They conduct marriages and invite the police, they collect ransom and display their bounties in videos, they kill at will with no remorse and the Police are completely clueless on what to do.
Na pos operators dem dey harrass now!
u r 💯 on point. Even policemen have POS they use to perpetrate shady deals
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Treasure17(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19
Pepperdemisback:
All POS operators are thieves.
You can never see a POS operator is without cash even at Midnight on Sunday. He is an accomplice and should be arrested.
I don't know how that business came into existence, making money scarce at ATM and reselling it.
🤣🤣🤣 Be like POS vendor collected your babe cause I don't understand the name calling. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by AAADE(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19
BlocksNG:
You are right, if you come to my terminal and request to withdraw more than 50k, I'll politely decline. It's called p o s and not a bank.

my capital is just 300k, that would fetch me around 15k daily. 15x25=375k. I'm paying my salesgirl 30k, I'll pocket the remaining.
It means you are collecting #500 on every #10000. Is it not too much. Which location is yours?
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by millionboi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19
BlocksNG:
You are right, if you come to my terminal and request to withdraw more than 50k, I'll politely decline. It's called p o s and not a bank.

my capital is just 300k, that would fetch me around 15k daily. 15x25=375k. I'm paying my salesgirl 30k, I'll pocket the remaining.
why you dey lie like this.
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Enemiesmasquera: 7:35pm On Apr 19
frog12:
you are a CRIMINAL. it's time CBN begin to see these POS agents as criminals. nothing more.

Ode, poor people always think they have opinion

1 Like

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Jostoman: 8:01pm On Apr 19
Dennisochampa:
Anyone wen Wan withdraw pass 200k...make e go bank....

It's not safe to transact above 100k on pos sef....
Dey play
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by millionboi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19
henrimoto:
..50k small na. How much be 50k wey you no go fit give for POS..? How you dey use make profit as a POS operator with this logic ?
don't mind him,he thinks he talking to kids.

1 Like

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by millionboi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19
Pepperdemisback:
All POS operators are thieves.
You can never see a POS operator is without cash even at Midnight on Sunday. He is an accomplice and should be arrested.
I don't know how that business came into existence, making money scarce at ATM and reselling it.
na ppl like you thy go say make you do business, you go say business no be for everybody, but allow ppl weh gree do d business jealousy no go allow you.....every business person is a thief for your eyes.
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by millionboi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19
99thEnemy:

You mean your POS Capital is just 300k? shocked

Please can you break everything down and tell me?

how much is your profit at the end of the month?

how much will I get if I invest 700k in POS now?
if you follow that fake ase you will get depressed and end up commiting suicide thinking all is not right with you.....thy guy is a lier.

2 Likes

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by millionboi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19
Skyfornia:

Please kindly explain how you can make 15k out of 300k. Here, PoS charges N200 for N10k
no mind that fool,he thinks he talking to kids.

1 Like

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Pepperdemisback: 8:43pm On Apr 19
millionboi:
na ppl like you thy go say make you do business, you go say business no be for everybody, but allow ppl weh gree do d business jealousy no go allow you.....every business person is a thief for your eyes.
During the new Naira period, they collected N400 for every N1k. They go to ATM as early as 4am to withdraw all the money so they can sell them.
They supposed to be getting their monies from the bank with a small commission and not draining the ones meant for the public to resell. They hoard money to sell during Public holidays and festivals at even higher fees.
I was at the bank yesterday, they put new notes in just one machine in the banking hall. This one came there with multiple cards and started exchanging them. She withdrew N200k already, then the security man stopped her that she should give others space. She didn't go away but stepped aside a while and continued again. Then we shall have to buy the money from her, why?

1 Like

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Pepperdemisback: 8:45pm On Apr 19
millionboi:
if you follow that fake ase you will get depressed and end up commiting suicide thinking all is not right with you.....thy guy is a lier.
He is not talking rubbish, they N200 for N5k in Lagos. It is worse during Public holidays and festivals.
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by mastermaestro(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19
Enemiesmasquera:
I have 2 stands and I give as much as 1m. Nothing is bad about it

Some people have a very small heart when it comes to wealth. That guy is in business just to be 'okay'. grin
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Pepperdemisback: 8:50pm On Apr 19
Treasure17:

🤣🤣🤣 Be like POS vendor collected your babe cause I don't understand the name calling. Pele.
I am a woman and I don't patronize them. Do, no babe anywhere.
Somebody who goes to ATM early to withdraw money meant for the Public and reselling it even around the bank is a thief. During the new money period, they collected N400 for every N1k.
It seems they have never frustrated you at the ATM before? Up to 6 cards, they will be interchanging for up to 30 minutes. If they finish the money, you buy from them.

1 Like

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by adebowales: 8:56pm On Apr 19
BlocksNG:

why do you have to come here to analyze your earnings
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by adebowales: 9:00pm On Apr 19
Inosky:
Why would a bank give a POS operator such amount of money in the midst of scarcity of Naira? I went to bank today and they said there's no cash. Useless banks in Nigeria. When a political criminal/celebrity comes, you will see them dishing him/her large mint naira.
who told you it’s the bank giving them bulk cash? It’s more than a year now, I haven’t step my legs inside the bank to withdraw despite spending huge cash daily
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Gggjhhj: 9:06pm On Apr 19
BlocksNG:

You sure say you dae POS or you just decide to type figures or you overcharge, people withdraw 50k for 1k, that should be 6k, daily
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by SimeonOTC(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19
BlocksNG:

Hello,
Please how did you calculate your charges to arrive at 15k par day??
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by MEGAWATCH: 9:20pm On Apr 19
Saidfx:

Stop masturbating on Tinubu and his good works joor..relief yourself of the fear of his imminent success. Nigeria shall be great again. Insha Allah

Are you normal?

Are we talking about the good work of people here?

We are talking about the offense the committed according to the police.

If carrying more than 2.5 million cash at hand can take you to jail, tinubu should be facing trial because of his BULLION VAN issues in future.
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Tonyx5(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19
Okortor:
Den de craze...I give as high as 5m to my customers at my terminal
5m ?? How do you have that much cash I'm curious
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Treasure17(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19
Pepperdemisback:

I am a woman and I don't patronize them. Do, no babe anywhere.
Somebody who goes to ATM early to withdraw money meant for the Public and reselling it even around the bank is a thief. During the new money period, they collected N400 for every N1k.
It seems they have never frustrated you at the ATM before? Up to 6 cards, they will be interchanging for up to 30 minutes. If they finish the money, you buy from them.
Oh. See I run the business as well but I don't want to exonerate myself here in as much as I'm not guilty of the aforementioned accusations. I totally agree with you on all issues raised but you know this in Nigeria. People will do anything to keep their source of income afloat as long as it's within the ambiance of the law. Without cash, the business is vulnerable. It's like a city without a wall and recent CBN policies have somehow restricted the business vis a vis withdrawal limit. Now banks hardly dish out cash and peradventure they do, it's 50k maximum in a day. So no POS operator can survive on that. I don't do ATM cause of network issh. But because I know people, I can withdraw 1m in a week but not without watering the ground and the charges is still same. As in 100 on 5k.
Good night

1 Like

Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Coolgent(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19
BlocksNG:

Abeg increase her salary
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Pauliaette(m): 12:30am On Apr 20
BlocksNG:

Good biz, but I'm not sure u paid that girl 30k
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by Pauliaette(m): 12:32am On Apr 20
Sometimes this police people are doing nice work, POS don't suppose to even pay more than 50k
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by providencia(m): 1:08am On Apr 20
BlocksNG:
I charge 200 on every 5k.

Then you are making 12k. Not 15k profit
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by shonepa(m): 8:04am On Apr 20
Try go where dem dey sell sim especially major bustops, tell them u won buy registered sim then wait for their response. E go shock u

"Which Network"

Be careful out there how u transact with these sim card sellers, some dey interested in ur bvn or NIN

Raxxye:
Police is talking; Nigeria Police that doesn't have shame!
What happened to all the SIM registration, BVN, NIN and others? All was just to punish Nigerians in long queues and not to serve any security purpose.
Bandits are having a field day; imposing taxes on entire communities and issuing receipts. They conduct marriages and invite the police, they collect ransom and display their bounties in videos, they kill at will with no remorse and the Police are completely clueless on what to do.
Na pos operators dem dey harrass now!
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by mediclife1987(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20
BlocksNG:

Omoor money dey this POS thingy oh.

Please can you put me through it abeg
Re: Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators by mediclife1987(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20
Emmbanny:
I agree with the police on this.

Any post operator that pays 1m, na thief.

I will never allow any of my attendants to pay that amount of cash

Abeg teach me how to run POS business naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Going To Need More Cash, Banks Tell CBN / Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.