Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily (37161 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend / What Are Some Must Read Books For People In Their 20s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Pat081: 10:09pm On Apr 20
FreeStuffsNG:

It is too expensive for you, please take your ward to government public schools, it is free there. This life ko gbagidi.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Good advice government school is better then some of this Private schools and doing well

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Shedrack777: 10:09pm On Apr 20
This phone, can it open sportyhero on sportybet?
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by iLegendd(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20
After all these expenses, she'll soon grow and start doing hookup on TikTok for 15k.

Modified:

It's not all about training your children in school and when they graduate, you leave them to go into the labour market to look for a job in a company owned by someone who didn't go to school.

It's about training them in school and in trade (business). Or having your own business so that when they finish, they can continue with you or they must've learned how businesses work and they'll use you as a source of courage to start theirs with the money you'll lend them.

When they have their children too, they do the same. With this, there will be no poverty, but no, all these parents care about is school and nothing else.

This school of a thing is a thing of pride for the parents, not the child. They just want to be able to brag among their colleagues about how they pay millions every year for their kids to go to school. In turn, these colleagues will respect them and see them as good parents.

Na when this child they're speeding on will start doing hookup in school because of feeding money and other expenses, na that time their eyes go clear.

7 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by survival1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20
This is fake as no school will bill you for textbooks for third term. Also, a school that charges so high will package the bill to make it unique as is the case of many schools I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by sonofsteven: 10:12pm On Apr 20
matrix199:

How about the other side of the slip, uh?

The other side most likely bears the name of the school and news/message regarding the ending term and the incoming term.

Well, my Nursery 1 son, I paid N40,000 for 6 pieces of textbooks.

If you can't pay,government school dey na

Why the noise
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:12pm On Apr 20
She should stop complaining and let us hear word. Shebi she opened her leg for a man and got pregnant.

Let her meet the father of the child to do his responsibility.

Wasn't she warned that training a child isn't cheap?

Let this be a lesson for those Nigerians who are not using sense, but opening their mouths up and down to say they want anything more than one or two children in this tinubu economy when they know deep down that they can't train them properly into adulthood. Thunder ⚡⚡ will fire that mouth that says " God will provide" . Thunder fire the prick and vagina that partake in such foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Bfly: 10:12pm On Apr 20
More than 1.2 for a baby that ought to be playing with sand

2 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Danmisra(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20
You are simply looking for ways to waste money, people just help but are now shouting, next time use your sense not just money alone
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Necxs: 10:13pm On Apr 20
DeGods007:

If you can't pay please withdraw your kid from the kindergarten school....

Na me send you to enrol there?
Pre-kindergarten not yet the kindergarten sef
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Shimran(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20
Enemyofpeace:
Na from there the baby will go for NYSC now.
grin

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:14pm On Apr 20
edogu:
A Nigerian woman, Tanko Lami, has expressed shock after receiving a slip containing breakdown of fees for pre-kindergarten pupils.

“Development Levy 300k as in how? You will give my child teeth and brain cells because I don't understand. 55k books for a pre-Kindergarten. This pikin no even reach the kindergarten finish sef, and books of 55k at that stage,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Friday, April 19.

Me the mama, how many books I don read all my life? And that uniform. When my child is not a model… the same uniform that he will pour food on top? Abi ? Nna eeh”
Lesson will be learnt
By the time Tinubu finish dealing with u all
Una go get sense
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Jokerman(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20
No be by force.

Go school wey your power reach
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by toprealman: 10:18pm On Apr 20
illicit:
This is fake

That list should bear the name of the school, if real
Asking for almost 1M yet you cannot invest in full A4 paper. Clout chasers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by DeOTR: 10:21pm On Apr 20
edogu:
A Nigerian woman, Tanko Lami, has expressed shock after receiving a slip containing breakdown of fees for pre-kindergarten pupils.

“Development Levy 300k as in how? You will give my child teeth and brain cells because I don't understand. 55k books for a pre-Kindergarten. This pikin no even reach the kindergarten finish sef, and books of 55k at that stage,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Friday, April 19.

Me the mama, how many books I don read all my life? And that uniform. When my child is not a model… the same uniform that he will pour food on top? Abi ? Nna eeh”
You want to collect 900k+ as school fees and you're printing out for me in this kind of sheet?

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by id4sho(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20
Canadian/British start school at the age of 6 and finish high school at 18. Our system is messed up
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Akalia(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20
CrossRhodes:

Na una dey put underaged children for school na...
No child should start school until 3years minimum.
Depends on the spate of a child's cognitive development. My son started pre-nursery at 1yr. At that age he was able to construct short logical sentences . Now he is 2+ and when he talks often times, I wonder how he is able to string words together to express his thoughts at that age.

2 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by sunsweet33: 10:32pm On Apr 20
Monaboo:
She is complaining when CharterHouse, Lekki, Lagos

I could have followed you there but sincerely those private teacher jobs come with a lot of embarrassment.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by airsaylongcome: 10:33pm On Apr 20
Adewale1603:
Which one is pre-kindergarten. When did they created that one?

Pre-k has been around for a long long time
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by sunsweet33: 10:34pm On Apr 20
Sheuns:
A child shouldn’t be in school until age 3-5.

Most people with kids in such schools work in private enterprises…when the kid is 1 year or like 8 months…bye bye
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Raskimonojendor: 10:38pm On Apr 20
It's not by force to keep your child in that school.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by kiddkash(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20
Monaboo:
She is complaining when CharterHouse, Lekki, Lagos is charging N42M per session.

That is N14M per term.

A Primary School ooo.

Na these kind school I wan dey teach.

Make I use my B.SC in Geography and Planning do better thing for Naija.

If u are working in any big school in Lekki, VI or Ikoyi in Lagos, abeg connect me.

I also mark WAEC.
After everything, the pikin go come say 'I came to your house but you didn't dey'
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by xeju: 10:44pm On Apr 20
If one of the parents isn't working, no child should start school before 5yrs imo
CrossRhodes:

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by chachanga: 10:48pm On Apr 20
Monaboo:
She is complaining when CharterHouse, Lekki, Lagos is charging N42M per session.

That is N14M per term.

A Primary School ooo.

Na these kind school I wan dey teach.

Make I use my B.SC in Geography and Planning do better thing for Naija.

If u are working in any big school in Lekki, VI or Ikoyi in Lagos, abeg connect me.

I also mark WAEC.
What are the chartering?
They're just busy ensuring easy capital flight through the rich on Nigerian soil.

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by NairalandGOAT1: 10:55pm On Apr 20
CrossRhodes:

Strongly agree!

Unfortunately, the hustle must continue in this our generation!
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Shorty11: 11:02pm On Apr 20
Why is she complaining. After all nobody force her to enrol the child in that school. It is because she can afford it .so stop posting it
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Barteze: 11:13pm On Apr 20
edogu:

Why complain? If you can afford it go ahead and pay if not there are other good schools with less fees.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by purples25(f): 11:14pm On Apr 20
I'm not happy to say this but quality education is expensive.

Look closely at the product of public schools and private schools. You see that the public school kids can speak English but not good English, they are bright but not polished, down to their style and all, their minds are still in the trenches while they have been educated, take a look at their attitude and mentality. A little kid from public school behaves differently from a private school kid. All those sweet accents a public school kid will never have, you can hear the roughness in voice and the savage attitude to life. Down to having good manners or what not, most public school kids lack good behavior.

Well, being in private school is not a guarantee to success either. Many average kids get sent to big schools but end up saturating back into Nigeria's middle to low class. Still it's nice to see your kid have a proper start in life. A good private school will impact their self esteem, behavior and mindset for life.

Just don't force yourself if you don't have the money. High class quality schools are what all kids deserve, but whoever will make it will make it regardless. Still, be aware that there is a difference and if the school is truly good, the money being paid is actually worth it.

3 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by babajero(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20
Peakdesign23:
I wish she exposed the oversabi school.
There is nothing like exposing, there are many high-end schools that collect more than that. It is all matter of choice and capability, if she can't afford it there are other low-end schools too she can try.

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by motionarena: 11:19pm On Apr 20
lomprico:
Some private school owners are worse than thieves.

But she for show us the school name na

How?

Na big man schooL
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by yommen: 11:20pm On Apr 20
CrossRhodes:

Age stated on the paper is 3 years and above kwa

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by purples25(f): 11:23pm On Apr 20
iLegendd:
After all these expenses, she'll soon grow and start doing hookup on TikTok for 15k.

It is painful how parents train their girls with blood and sweat, only for some ill trained boys to come, bent on corrupting their daughters, and turn them to whores for their own entertainment. Also just to convince themselves that they are not alone in being sexually corrupt and what not. But everyone meets God and everyone pays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILORIN Students Nab Two Thieves During Night Class (Photos) / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria / Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.