Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 (4920 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Valencia: 0% (0 votes)
Real Madrid: 92% (12 votes)
Draw: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Getafe Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On Sunday 20th November 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by mukina2: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2011
Real assistant coach Aitor Karanka later confirmed that Kaka would not be available due to a calf problem, although another Brazilian, Marcelo, is fit following a thigh injury.

Karanka told www.realmadrid.com: "Marcelo has recovered and will make the squad list if things go well in training. Kaka hasn't recovered yet. I've suffered muscle injuries myself and I can tell you they are tough to determine; it sometimes seems you're fit to play when you really aren't.

"He isn't suffering from his previous injury; he's simply recovering from this muscle strain. (Portuguese defender Ricardo) Carvalho is also still recovering (from a back injury) and feels better. He is enjoying training. It will be better to wait and we hope he rejoins the team as soon as possible.''

Match
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
Gonna be a tough match, buh i strongly believe madrid would win
On a different note, how do u think madrid will line up today without di maria and kaka? Do u think callejon or sahin would start, or would benz and higu start 2gether?
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by honeric01(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
I see a draw here.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by medjai(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
Amunt Valencia
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by Pharoh: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
Valencia (4-2-3-1): Diego Alves; Miguel, Ruiz, Rami, Alba; Albelda, Costa; Feghouli, Parejo, Mathieu; Soldado

Subs: Guaita, Aduriz, Jonas, Barragan, Pablo Hernandez, Topal, Piatti

Real Madrid (4-3-2-1): Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Diarra; Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema

Subs: Adan, Callejon, Altintop, Granero, Sahin, Higuain, Albiol
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by medjai(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
Yes! Parejo to start and play in his favourtite position - 'the hole' between the midfield and attack.
The reason he has had a difficult start to life at the Mestalla is because Emery has been playing him as a central midfielder.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by mukina2: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2011
Game on!!
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by kelvincoll(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
anyone with a live stream website? kindly update ASAP pls!!!!!!!
Galaticos for Real, Im putting ma bet on madrid
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by AjanleKoko: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2011
No way Valencia will win this one. They have a bad record against Madrid at the Mestalla. I don't expect things to be any different today.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by saintneo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
Benzem on the score sheet . . . . hala Madrid
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by ayoseun552(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
nice goal from the man himself karen benzema
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by medjai(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
Albiol on for Arbeloa. Tactical substitution by Mourinho. Ramos now would move to RB to try and curtail Mathieu because Mathieu had been getting the better of Arbeloa.
Valencia are quick out of the blocks in this 2nd half.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by medjai(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
With all these Yellows, someone's gonna walk very soon.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by medjai(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
Ramos
2-0
There's no way back for Los Che
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by AjanleKoko: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
Valencia are just hopeless where Madrid is concerned.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by mukina2: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
2 - 3
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by AjanleKoko: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
It was a very entertaining game. Not so much for the football, but the tension.
Madrid always had the edge against Valencia.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by TexasR: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2011
What a half,what a game.
What was Marcelo thinking,IMO he was the cause of the second Valencia goal,he was guilty of ball-watching thereby allowing Miguel to cut back for Soldado to have his and Valencia's second goal
Well,all's well that ends well,we're still top on the table  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by naijadot: 12:30am On Nov 20, 2011
What a game, it wasn't an easy win for Real Madrid
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by TexasR: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2011
Jose Mourinho is the classic one;the special one
I loved the way he celebrated Ronaldo's goal grin grin grin
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2011
it was a very entertaining game but can real madrid ever play a clean game with a decent opposition without resorting to dirty tactics. 6 or seven yellow cards in a match is definitely a smooth way to win a match you dominated.
By the way,we saw how the referee was on RM's side by ignoring two obvious penalty calls and how he managed not to give Ozil a second yellow card,which would have sent him out of the match.i bet that would be the end of these referee's issue as I dont expect valencia to use that as an excuse for losing the match. It wouldnt be the same if it was the other way round. The referees head would have been on the altar of blames and angst according to Tommy Smit of ESPN.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by MeGaStReEt: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2011
Atouba:

it was a very entertaining game but can real madrid ever play a clean game with a decent opposition without resorting to dirty tactics. 6 or seven yellow cards in a match is definitely a smooth way to win a match you dominated.
By the way,we saw how the referee was on RM's side by ignoring two obvious penalty calls and how he managed not to give Ozil a second yellow card,which would have sent him out of the match.i bet that would be the end of these referee's issue as I dont expect valencia to use that as an excuse for losing the match. It wouldnt be the same if it was the other way round. The referees head would have been on the altar of blames and angst according to Tommy Smit of ESPN.

BS
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by Pharoh: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2011
Atouba:

By the way,we saw how the referee was on RM's side by ignoring two obvious penalty calls and how he managed not to give Ozil a second yellow card,which would have sent him out of the match.

The referee made the right calls concerning those scenarios as there was no handball, you can go jump in the lagoon if you are not happy with the win. grin
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by medjai(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2011
Valencia were robbed. How on earth was this not a penalty?
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Ccfj-D_i0[/flash]
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by usbcable(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2011
Atouba:

ehyaaa,
go and jump of a cliff without a parachute to stop the anguish.tsheew
medjai:

Valencia were robbed. How on earth is this a penalty?
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Ccfj-D_i0[/flash]
corrected  undecided[pre][/pre]
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by medjai(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2011
usbcable:

ehyaaa,
go and jump of a cliff without a parachute to stop the anguish.tsheewcorrected  undecided[pre][/pre]
I think someone needs to have his eyes checked.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by usbcable(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
medjai:

assuming it was a penalty, it wasn't given and that is quite unfortunate for valencia and very fortunately for us.
now go hug a transformer to reduce your migraine over the issue. tongue
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by renewnaija(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
How the last min penalty was not given is beyond me. Dont they use officials by the goal posts in Spain? Didnt the linesman see it?

Well its ok until it happens to your tea,. Madrid did well anyway. I guess Mourinho is massively under pressure to win league or Champ Lg. Still a long way to go tho.
Re: Valencia Vs Real Madrid (2 - 3) On Saturday 19th November 2011 by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2011
Medjai,

Why do you dignify retards with a response. Say your own and move on. You know a popular quote by a great philosopher says "Wise ones speak because they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something" . This has always been my guide whne I go into any conversation, especially in a public domain like this. Not everyone was brought up well.I dont respond to idiots.A few minutes of my life  is worth more than that.

Iam out!

medjai:

(1) (Reply)

The Highest Paid Football Players In The World / Blackburn Rovers Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 5th November 2011 / Top 10 Richest Clubs Ranked By Trophies Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.