Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? (526 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Updated:earn #5000 Per Day By Referring Your Friend To VPD Mobile Banking / Unbann Your Whatsapp Busines Number For #5000 Per Number First Customer Is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Serendipity2023: 2:12pm On Apr 20
WHY DO YOU WANT NAIRA AT 5000 PER DOLLAR?

For some persons, in your innermost hearts, you will prefer naira to get to 5000 per usd.

This is just the truth. Especially Nigerians in diaspora, those earning in foreign currencies, crypto traders etc.

I don't begrudge you that.

But know that the price of rod you buy for your house construction will increase by 500%

Price of rice will be 250k per bag

Diesel at 4k per litre

2gb android phone at 300k etc.

So did you really gain?

NO!

What about your relations, siblings, friends?

You will have to quadruple the money you give to them FROM THE triple earnings you got-- so they can gain same value as when naira was stronger.

A stronger naira is better for the overall good of all of us.

Let's stop wishing the country bad, just to prove you are right by saying"I told you, naira is useless"

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Paraman: 2:16pm On Apr 20
I want naira to exchange for a dollar at the rate of 5000/$ because am an obidient

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by condensedmilk: 2:17pm On Apr 20
angry
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by LegendHero(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20
I want it to be 25000 to $1 do as to get back at Tinubu for winning the election.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Ofunaofu: 2:19pm On Apr 20
Paraman:
I want naira to exchange for a dollar at the rate of 5000/$ because am a obidient Tinubu apologist. He got absolutely nothing to offer and a disaster foretold
Fixed
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by immortalcrown(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20
Whoever wishes for Naira to be 5000 per Dollar is evil, likewise whoever praises APC when Naira is not below 260 per Dollar.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Ofunaofu: 2:20pm On Apr 20
LegendHero:
I want it to be 25000 to $1 do as to get back at Tinubu for winning the election. And to teach Peter Obi a bitter political lesson

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Serendipity2023: 2:21pm On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
Whoever wishes for Naira to be 5000 per Dollar is evil, likewise whoever praises APC when Naira is not below 260 per Dollar.

Some earning in dollars and some crypto traders want a weaker naira
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by condensedmilk: 2:22pm On Apr 20
Serendipity2023:

For some persons, in your innermost hearts, you will prefer naira to get to 5000 per usd.

This is just the truth. Especially Nigerians in diaspora, and those earning in foreign currencies.

Two days ago, the EFCC was after a former governor who stole over N80billion during his tenure as a governor. Obviously, the money was converted to dollar and transferred abroad.

But you are here blaming an average diasporian Nigerian who earns wages abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by jmoore(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20
Who clapped for Tinubu and Cardoso when they annouced floating of naira?

Una go just open mouth dey talk rubbish!

It is like saying that Nigerians want petrol to be sold at 1,000 naira per litre. Was it not Tinubu that increased petrol price from 165-195 to 650 naira?

You will leave the real enemy and be chasing shadows.

Cowardice on display at its zenith!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Paraman: 2:34pm On Apr 20
Serendipity2023:

Some earning in dollars and some crypto traders want a weaker naira
They don't have sense because so far they will be spending in naira, they are also affected.
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Serendipity2023: 2:49pm On Apr 20
Paraman:
They don't have sense because so far they will be spending in naira, they are also affected.

that's the point
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by AfonjaScud: 2:53pm On Apr 20
[quote author=Paraman post=129539964]I want naira to exchange for a dollar at the rate of 5000/$ because am an obidient [/quote

Which is why you and your pandora crook will always labour in vain because you operate under a terrible curse.
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by AfonjaScud: 2:54pm On Apr 20
LegendHero:
I want it to be 25000 to $1 do as to get back at Tinubu for winning the election.

2027 is your final waterloo - your and your crooked, brainless, 3rd class dullard principal.
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Dvdpity: 2:54pm On Apr 20
Let the naira crash to 100₦/$ ... people are suffering in this country... give people hope!
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by STEWpid(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20
Chai..

The Judas Iscariots, the Cains, and the buffoons among the masses are never constructive in their reasoning.

Some people just need bad news to continue to maintain that their dislike for someone is valid!

I don't know why anyone should be angry that their currency is gaining value!!!

What more can I say than to say cHAI once again?

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Raskimonojendor: 3:14pm On Apr 20
It's the evil minded Obidients. They want Nigeria to burn because their agulu messiah lost the election. It's a crab bucket mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Apr 20
Nothing. After selling off their hoarded dollarsand currency they start hoping it gets to N10, 000. By which time, you probably need a bag load of notes to buy bread and Coca Cola.
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Goodday90(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20
During BuharI,it’s was “16 years of PDP” they claimed was responsible for their failure
Now it’s wishes they will blame for tinubu failure

I no fit laugh abeg

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by mrvitalis(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20
Serendipity2023:

This is just the truth. Especially Nigerians in diaspora, those earning in foreign currencies, crypto traders etc.

But know that the price of rod you buy for your house construction will increase by 500%

Diesel at 4k per litre

So did you really gain?

NO!

You will have to quadruple the money you give to them FROM THE triple earnings you got-- so they can gain same value as when naira was stronger.

Let's stop wishing the country bad, just to prove you are right by saying"I told you, naira is useless"
Did we want Nigeria GDP to go from $560 billion to $250 billion now under APC

Did we want GDP per capita to go from $3300 to $1200 now under APC?

It's not about what we want.. We are saying if APC keeps doing same thing naira would go to 5000 just like it went from 200 to 1900

How that's difficult for you people to understand is crazy

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Omoawoke: 3:59pm On Apr 20
Serendipity2023:

Diesel at 4k per litre

So did you really gain?

NO!

I earn in dollars and I’ve never wanted naira to depreciate.
People that think that way are just extremely very dumb and self centered.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Serendipity2023: 4:45pm On Apr 20
Omoawoke:

I earn in dollars and I’ve never wanted naira to depreciate.
People that think that way are just extremely very dumb and self centered.
some don't understand
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by Serendipity2023: 7:15pm On Apr 20
mrvitalis:

Did we want Nigeria GDP to go from $560 billion to $250 billion now under APC

Did we want GDP per capita to go from $3300 to $1200 now under APC?

It's not about what we want.. We are saying if APC keeps doing same thing naira would go to 5000 just like it went from 200 to 1900

How that's difficult for you people to understand is crazy

Why do some people wish that it gets weaker?

is that not witchcraft?
Re: Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? by mrvitalis(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20
Serendipity2023:

Why do some people wish that it gets weaker?

is that not witchcraft?
You can't be doing what would make it weaker n except different results na

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing / Genuine Crude Oil Sellers - 07026795808 / Free Price Quotes And Consultation For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.