Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End (320 Views)

Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End by Khyrvxjzy: 10:27pm On Apr 20
may the war with Israel and the arab world never end
Re: May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End by Adaisback(f): 11:56pm On Apr 20
May they all receive Jesus coz that's all they truly need. His love your neighbour as your self commandment is the only thing that can guarantee world peace
Re: May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End by Difrent: 12:13am On Apr 21
Khyrvxjzy:
may the war with Israel and the arab world never end

Its will either the world end the war or the war will end the world
Re: May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End by Akinboboz(m): 1:16am On Apr 21
It be like say you get interest in this war going on ..have u forgotten say nah people dey fight and not animals and they get family like you.

I beseech us all ,let embrace peace and let's peace reign.
Re: May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End by Khyrvxjzy: 7:26am On Apr 21
Akinboboz:
It be like say you get interest in this war going on ..have u forgotten say nah people dey fight and not animals and they get family like you.

I beseech us all ,let embrace peace and let's peace reign.

which kind peace
living with terrorists
living with someone that vows to kill you
living with mad man
i no side anyone

if they can finish isreal let dem do it

it isreal will finish dem let dem do it

mine is dat the war should be intense that in the next 100 years non of them will think about war again

i even pray iran nuke isreal
so full scale war can start

make we see who get power pass
Re: May The War With Israel And The Arab World Never End by CaptainStephen(m): 7:43am On Apr 21
It is easy to come online and post nonsense when you haven't seen or experienced war.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angola's President Increases Minimum Wage / President Trump's Speech / Obama Welcomes President Donald Trump To White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.