Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Jewish Population By Country - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Population By Country (54406 Views)

External Foriegn Reserves By Country As At 1st March 2024 / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Fuckyoumod: 1:44pm On Apr 21
nedekid:

Any why are rockets fired against Israel? You think people don't have what to do, but to just wakeup in the morning to fire rockets for fun?
They obviously have nothing to do, because they are so preoccupied with terrorism and ways to destroy Israel.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Honestey: 1:49pm On Apr 21
Why Nigeria not on the list? We get a jew at Kuje prison underground cell na

Re: Jewish Population By Country by chiboycue: 1:49pm On Apr 21
God1000:

https://www.datapandas.org/ranking/jewish-population-by-country

The way Isreal destroyed the air defense system of bragging Iran and the way Iran believes that the destruction was not carried out by Isreal remains " Wonders of the World".
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Hangulsaram: 1:50pm On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Israel is officially the 51st US state

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

Which atrocities
Re: Jewish Population By Country by caye(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21
NGArmyTerrorist:
These people are like igbos, you will see them almost in every country! And they no dey make noise, Hardly you hear say they commit crimes..
Oh!
Seems you've never heard of a corporation called... Hollywood: it was started by the Jews and it is at its core criminal and wicked...just ask Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel, Michael Jackson and Prince. It's controlled by white collar criminals.

Oh, by the way, the Jewish mafia ( very silent but deadly) was as evil as the Italian and Russian mafia. Probably close to the Mexican mafioso in effects ( not operations; probably).
Re: Jewish Population By Country by zoghys: 2:01pm On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

I couldn't agree more, nethayahu and his policy is more of a problem in the middle east

Re: Jewish Population By Country by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21
God1000:

who conducted this head count and what are you trying to achieve with this propaganda you head slammer
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Cardinalsgame: 2:05pm On Apr 21
What happened to Jews in Nigeria, i thought Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob miscreants said that they are jews
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Jungleluv5: 2:08pm On Apr 21
No this is inconclusive without Nigeria jew from the eastern part of the country. Mumu people
Re: Jewish Population By Country by sakanifemi123(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21
when Obama was president what does it did for africa? even Obama no want related as Black man...
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Alexiiydon: 2:08pm On Apr 21
Re: Jewish Population By Country by wiseoneking: 2:10pm On Apr 21
misreal:

So wat other factors contribute to this great support Israel gets from Israel.
The wealth, prosperity, tech etc of America are heavily attributed to the Jewish impact. Go to Newyork, California etc and see. 25% of American billionaires are just from this 6 million minority Jews. Most of the world inventions are from them. There is no race or people that has the number of Nobel prize winners more than the Jews. Before Hitler of Germany wanted to destroy the German Jews, it was noted that they were just about 2% of German population but control more than 40% of the business. Any where the Jews are found they are perfectly 100% sure to outperformed any race, tribe etc around them. One of the major reasons why former USSR fell was because the Jews pulled out. Russian used the be the country with the 3rd largest number of Jews in the world. Check out their population in Ukraine but the president is a Jew. So without the impact of the Jews on America, America will not be great as they are now without the jews

Re: Jewish Population By Country by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21
God1000:

my friend keep shut.
This is way beyond your knowledge. Go and discuss with kids.
Useless head slamming terrorist
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Basiljoe: 2:11pm On Apr 21
All life started in Africa.

Igbos are not Jews, rather Jews are Igbos.

Mentally enslaved religious people prefer to delude themselves but it's a scientific fact; all life started in Africa.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by chidi2003(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?
Because the Jews always fight and protect their own.
Ask yourself this question: do blacks love themselves? Can't you see how we are messing around in the largest black country in the world - called - Nigeria? We failed ourselves in Nigeria - because every corner is undeniably corrupt. Nobody is ready to do the right thing; Nigeria by right is supposed to be the freedom driver of the Black race - but unfortunately - our home is not in order!

Re: Jewish Population By Country by chidi2003(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21
Yorubaponu:

Do you know that we have Jews in Osun state ? Ijesha people are Jews
Yes!
Re: Jewish Population By Country by RALPHOW(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21
God's Own people!!!
Almighty God says Jacob I love , Esau I hate,
QED
Re: Jewish Population By Country by rowland545(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21
Curious345:
There are 60m Igbos Jews in Nigeria . Hope you know
fraudulent igbo jews u mean

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Okhuadams(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21
God1000:

Na wah and some in Tinubu s country will be saying and shouting upndan iam jew am a Jew and I no see their country name they should henceforth respect themselves

Re: Jewish Population By Country by ManOfSteel2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21
Very reliable data merchant.... 1GB @200. MTN only.. Whatsapp or call 08109365129. All payments goes to 8109365129. OPAY/PALMPAY
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Okhuadams(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21
God1000:
You can as well post about Nigeria all day and night, maybe doing so will change the poverty and your destiny, we all should mind our own business and allow people that need the information to read it Mr busybody.

the nail was right on his head

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Tommydare(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21
Talk to that nigga.
God1000:
You can as well post about Nigeria all day and night, maybe doing so will change the poverty and your destiny, we all should mind our own business and allow people that need the information to read it Mr busybody.

Re: Jewish Population By Country by jonnyjustcome22: 2:27pm On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?

Because our problem is man made problem. Most importantly leadership problem

Re: Jewish Population By Country by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Apr 21
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Nobleou(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21
misreal:

Bro, every human association is of personal interest, take or leave it, that's the truth...

America is no fool to associate with Jew. Israeli are part of the 'Tech' fame America is enjoying today.

U cn carry out ur findings

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Chiefpriestt: 2:41pm On Apr 21
God1000:

You be mumu
Re: Jewish Population By Country by ruffhandu: 2:45pm On Apr 21
God1000:

Hahahahahaha, how many Nigerians live in the US?.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21
What of the Jewish population that never left Iran? Their numbers are not recorded here.

Re: Jewish Population By Country by gaskiyamagana: 2:50pm On Apr 21
Jashub:
How does this information change the poverty in your country . Learn to mind your business and perhaps God will change your destiny
Libya returnee comment.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by brookz: 2:52pm On Apr 21
OP, you din't add the population of the lost tribes of yisreal grin
Re: Jewish Population By Country by gaskiyamagana: 2:52pm On Apr 21
thesicilian:
You didn't mention Biafra. I hear the Jews even originated from there
You don shake table of 13th tribe of Israel.

Re: Jewish Population By Country by HeroicMeastro: 2:53pm On Apr 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions