Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Jewish Population By Country - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Population By Country (54491 Views)

External Foriegn Reserves By Country As At 1st March 2024 / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Japhethni: 11:55am On Apr 21
God1000:
The Jewish people have a lot of political power in US.

Religious groups are two other critically important factors. American Jews and evangelical Christians are two of the most politically engaged groups in the United States. They're major constituencies respectively, in the Democratic and Republican parties. And both are overwhelmingly pro-Israel.

In addition to this,the Jews are among the richest in US.They can boast of many billionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Krankhead: 11:56am On Apr 21
Obiedun:
There fake Jews in Nigeria
You mean the people from the yeast that claimed they are from Isreal and after DNA they were bursted.and stated claiming marginalization?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by bewla(m): 11:58am On Apr 21
Obiedun:
There fake Jews in Nigeria
That claim they are by crook mines

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Babangidapikin: 11:58am On Apr 21
I know from here they are not up to 20 million ...but hold on can we check their financial muscle in the world today... Obviously they will beat everyone...

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Krankhead: 11:58am On Apr 21
Japhethni:

In addition to this,the Jews are among the richest in US.They can boast of many billionaires
What ant the Jewish people in the yeastern part of Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Population By Country by olibeans: 11:59am On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Israel is officially the 51st US state

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

Go and die hater..
Chop food first if accident no kill you for road

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:59am On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

na now day break 4 ya eyes shey?

dey play!

cool
Re: Jewish Population By Country by cunny88(m): 11:59am On Apr 21
Sleekfingers:

Go and read about Jews expulsion in Europe.
I have read about the holocaust, the ottoman and the Autro-Hungarian empire, I am yet to fathom what their offenses were other than the fact that they were successfull in all endevours like the e.g the Rothchilds aand therefore attracted envy.

Please tell me why you think they should be wiped out?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Krankhead: 12:00pm On Apr 21
The list is not complete.
We have Jewish from only the Yeastern part of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Lawag3: 12:00pm On Apr 21
God1000:
Your question is big one that requires several answers.

No black country has any of such security pact with America, moreover it is not the duty of America to defend every country on earth

The Jew's contribute more heavily to America . America won WW2 due to weapons made by the Jew's. Not just America even England a Jew Rothschild bailed the bank of England out of a recession.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Chetas81(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21
God1000:
You can as well post about Nigeria all day and night, maybe doing so will change the poverty and your destiny, we all should mind our own business and allow people that need the information to read it Mr busybody.

information about the country's that leaves you and your SHITHOLE NATION behind
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Chetas81(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21
FOOLISH CITIZEN KEEP ON READ THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COUNTRY LIVING NIGERIA BEHIND,NO BAD CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Krankhead: 12:06pm On Apr 21
We are going to petition, INEC,ECOWAS, AU, EU,UN, UNICEF because our own Jewish bloda are missing on the list. We have been marginalized again and again.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by chidi2003(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21
thesicilian:
You didn't mention Biafra. I hear the Jews even originated from there
:
Jews population in Nigeria would not be more than one thousand five hundred; forget all those storytelling! We Ibos are pure and undiluted Africans!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:09pm On Apr 21
Negroid001:
Pain went a particular tribe for not seeing Nigeria on the list.
Delulu tribe ๐Ÿ˜‚
We Yoruba are coward ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Abemy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21
How about our Nigerian citizens who claimed to be of Jewish origin?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Neoteny(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21
Jashub:
How does this information change the poverty in your country . Learn to mind your business and perhaps God will change your destiny

But you're not minding your business too.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:12pm On Apr 21
chidi2003:
:
Jews population in Nigeria would not be more than one thousand five hundred; forget all those storytelling! We Ibos are pure and undiluted Africans!
Do you know that we have Jews in Osun state ? Ijesha people are Jews

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Blaze14k: 12:12pm On Apr 21
blingxx:

Donald trump and Mark zurkerburg are jew.. So you are right

Check the black rock, vanguard and JP Morgan top ceo's. Check the owner of wall street journal and new York times. Have you heard of Rothschild? There family was responsible for returning most Jews to the current land they occupy.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:13pm On Apr 21
Abemy:
Yea we have Jews in Osun state , Ijesha to be precise
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:14pm On Apr 21
Krankhead:
We are going to petition, INEC,ECOWAS, AU, EU,UN, UNICEF because our own Jewish bloda are missing on the list. We have been marginalized again and again.
We have Jews in Osun state , Ijesha to be precise

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by merits(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21
God1000:

https://www.datapandas.org/ranking/jewish-population-by-country
Where are the Biafr'aud Jewish na?Why must they exclude them?I know 9ja Jews are fake like Biafra๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:15pm On Apr 21
Krankhead:
The list is not complete.
We have Jewish from only the Yeastern part of Nigeria
We even have Jews in Osun state , maybe you donโ€™t know them , let me remind you now
Re: Jewish Population By Country by BABAawoo47: 12:15pm On Apr 21
God1000:

Not only that. They are the most powerful group in US despite small size. They control most of US resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:15pm On Apr 21
merits:
Where are the Biafr'aud Jewish na?Why must they exclude them?I suspect 9ja Jews are fake like Biafra๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Stop ๐Ÿ›‘ smoking weed , we have Jews in Osun state
Re: Jewish Population By Country by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21
God1000:

Go and rest and stop crying. You cry on every thread about the USA.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:16pm On Apr 21
Abemy:

You mean people from Ijesha in Osun state .
Re: Jewish Population By Country by merits(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21
Yorubaponu:

Stop ๐Ÿ›‘ smoking weed , we have Jews in Osun state
E pain am ,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚one fake Jew spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:18pm On Apr 21
Krankhead:
What ant the Jewish people in the yeastern part of Nigeria?
Jews are found in Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ most especially the Ijesha people in Osun state
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 12:18pm On Apr 21
merits:
E pain am ,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚one fake Jew spotted
We are not fake . Come to Ijesha land and see them plenty
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Onewazobia(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?

The list is not complete, Ethiopia is not there. There are many called "lost tribe of Isreal" although I'm not saying the Igbo are Jews but can't be totally rule out.
Please note I'm not from SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.