Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Experience With A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer (249 Views)

Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Scammer by Johnwrite(m): 10:52am On Apr 21
Once upon a time, a man massaged me on Facebook and started telling me about an investment platform on how you earn ×2 of the money you invested on their platform, I realized it was a scam so i had to play along, after all, he convinced me to give it a try and I told him that I was interested, I guess he was very happy and i asked him that much will be ok for the start, and he suggested i should start with #10k and i told him i have just #5k, finally he agreed, but i told him that my sister will be the one to transfer the money to his account and he said ok. I demanded for his account number and he sent it, meanwhile I told him to send me airtime so that i can call my sister to transfer the money to his account because i was not having airtime, guess what? he sent it and I said thank you very much for the airtime and he proudly said I am welcomed, after some time he didn't get any feedback from me, he massaged me so many times but no reply and he got upset and just realized i just scammed him, and this was what he said in pigin English, ( na this kind thing i no de like oo, shebi when you say make i send you airtime i send am, make God punish you), that was how I scammed the scammer who wanted to scam me.

Feel free to share your own experience.🤗
Happy Sunday guys!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer by ForValour: 11:00am On Apr 21
Op, do you know he can sue you for fraud
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by budaatum: 11:00am On Apr 21
Awesome. grin
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by opera1(m): 11:28am On Apr 21
Scammer jam scammer
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by Newdawn30: 11:36am On Apr 21
Lol, you guys guyman welldone
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by Chepos1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21
When jobber jam jobbee 😄🤣

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer by Peakdesign23(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21
During my university days, when I was struggling very hard to survive, my allowance for the month was N5k.
My mum was late, dad was just there.
One hot afternoon I say make I check instagram, looking for post to like and videos to watch cos we had free wifi @ school.
Omo I saw a post concerning investment and I went through thier profile and was very interested because of what I saw. I saw people’s profit and how happy they were after receiving these money. Infact testimony choke for their profile.
I chatted the platform that I’d love to join, I told the idiot that I’m a student and that I was expecting money from my dad and once he sends I and my sister’s allowance I will send him all the money ASAP.

I later told my younger sister that instead of 10k for allowance what if we put the money somewhere and in return we get 40k? Her questions were, how many days will it take? How sure are you? Do you really know the person? Lols
I was like “listen to me😂 just trust the process and watch the result, she said I should give her 3k at least before sending all the money to the idiot.
To cut the long story short, this idiot has not paid me till today, I later realized that the profile no longer exist after 1 week.
I wish I knew, I would have listened to my sister.🤨

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Native Doctor In Yoruba Nigeria / In Borno Police Arrest Politician On Allegations Of Murder / Group Threatens To Drag Perpetrators Of Herdsmen/farmers Crisis To ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.