Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (42232 Views)

5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) / Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by tiswell(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22
Is he Yoruba?
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Electrochemistry(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22
While some people are working toward a secured future
Some are working to create an unsecured and uncertain future for themselves.

A wrong doer can be compared to a child who ran across the road without watching.
Two events are likely:

1. crosses with nothing happening
2. Knocked down by a speeding car

Whenever you want to do wrong keep it in mind that your action can land you in trouble and trouble is not a plate of soup
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Ayobeck(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22
Entusky:
I know this guy

Haaa o fi ewon ati iku sere

Efcc mean d case u dey use dem prank joke...Anu nla shey mi
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Okete001(f): 2:14pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:
Why always Yoruba and they are the ones claiming that they love Nigeria so much

What a disgrace of a tribe .

Hehehe

Some of us can not even spell Igb0 correctly again.

Dem go ban us.

If na we say Igb0 na disgrace of a tribe, igbotic mods would come for us.

mynd44

Seun

All we are saying is that you guys should give us freedom of speech and let's settle our scores with the enemies of this country.

We no need referee

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by succri(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22
Even the one way dem say move 80 billy dem no even put bounty of 1k sef , very anyhow ppl , you want me to leave my daily 2k dey find person way no loss grin
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by tiswell(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22
CountinBlessins:
Another one

I remember before the Advent of the internet, they told the world how good they are, how honest and straight forward,how every other group are bad and criminals. But alas the Internet has busted all lies 🤣

Let's look no further than the recently sacked and disgraced certificate forging ex EKDC MD Tinuade Sanda.

Below bolded is an excerpt from the news report on her behavior which typically reflects their known characteristics.

The former MD, is known for sowing discord and creating division among staff as well as misrepresenting important facts to the shareholders

With the internet we know those who
Kill the mother's over palmoil
Behead their parents over land and inheritance
Those who kill their parents for rituals
When know those who slap their elders in traffic
We know those who molest minors the most
We know those who commit cyber crime all over the world denting our image
We know those who make up academic records hence why you see them in banks , human resources etc . 99% of them use fake MBA and certifications grin
The internet has exposed beyond all reasonable doubt those whose culture is deceit and propaganda.
Those who are raised to spread division in any group , company or gathering they join..

They started accounting and gartered accounting just so they can manipulate numbers to always tell you IGR this and stats that grin
We know them grin

This is why their new song now is regulate social media

Because the Internet has exposed the lies they built over the decades grin

They will never forgive chief OBJ from bringing this internet to Nigeria.
just shaarap,ofeke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by molas02: 2:17pm On Apr 22
U no go see any yahoo guy comments here.... Set awon respirate pipu.... Dem no dey pity person, them dupe one retired woman like this... She almost die
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by CountinBlessins(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22
tiswell:
just shaarap,ofeke!

I hear you sir grin
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:19pm On Apr 22
how much una go pay me if I help locate his whereabouts? Tell this to to come over to my village and start a new beginning..

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Asmmi: 2:23pm On Apr 22
Abeg EFCC please come and employ me. Let's catch these bad people together. I'm very fit for the job
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Babalegba(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22
CountinBlessins:
Another one

I remember before the Advent of the internet, they told the world how good they are, how honest and straight forward,how every other group are bad and criminals. But alas the Internet has busted all lies 🤣

Let's look no further than the recently sacked and disgraced certificate forging ex EKDC MD Tinuade Sanda.

Below bolded is an excerpt from the news report on her behavior which typically reflects their known characteristics.

The former MD, is known for sowing discord and creating division among staff as well as misrepresenting important facts to the shareholders

With the internet we know those who
Kill their mother's over palmoil .
Behead their parents over land and inheritance .
Those who kill their parents for rituals .
When know those who slap their elders in traffic .
We know those who molest minors the most .
We know those who commit cyber crime all over the world denting our image .
We know those who make up academic records hence why you see them in banks , human resources etc . 99% of them use fake MBA and certifications grin
The internet has exposed beyond all reasonable doubt those whose culture is deceit and propaganda.
Those who are raised to spread division in any group , company or gathering they join..

They started accounting and gartered accounting just so they can manipulate numbers to always tell you IGR this and stats that grin
We know them grin

This is why their new song now is regulate social media

Because the Internet has exposed the lies they built over the decades grin

They will never forgive chief OBJ from bringing this internet to Nigeria.
Aren't you supposed to be getting wiser as you get older. If you could remember the world before the Internet then you should be wise enough not to post the rubbish you posted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Maryam070682557(f): 2:24pm On Apr 22
Yahoo Yahoo People everywhere

They can't do something meaningful with their lives always causing pain for others

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by CountinBlessins(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22
Babalegba:
Aren't you supposed to be getting wiser as you get older. If you could remember the world before the Internet then you should be wise enough not to post the rubbish you posted.

Did you think before you typed this gibberish?
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by chatinent: 2:30pm On Apr 22
If I were a mod, direct or indirect tribal insult, you go chop ban.

I know a tribal insult even when laced with sugar or salt.
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Jagabanarmy: 2:34pm On Apr 22
MEGAWATCH:
Hmmm!

WHEN I HEAR HIS BROTHERS ACCUSE OTHERS OF FRAUD HERE, I WILL BE LAUGHING VERY LOUD.

SIMPLY ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE INCREASE CASES OF MONEY RITUALS IN THEIR REGION?

IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGHER TASTE FOR CRIMINAL MONEY MORE THAN OTHERS IN NIGERIA.
If you dont have anything to say..a beg shift

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Think9ja(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22
MEGAWATCH:
Hmmm!

WHEN I HEAR HIS BROTHERS ACCUSE OTHERS OF FRAUD HERE, I WILL BE LAUGHING VERY LOUD.

SIMPLY ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE INCREASE CASES OF MONEY RITUALS IN THEIR REGION?

IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGHER TASTE FOR CRIMINAL MONEY MORE THAN OTHERS IN NIGERIA.

Who told you hes a brother to the activist? Deji is from Kogi, this one is from Ekiti. How are they brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Konquest: 2:49pm On Apr 22
nlfpmod:

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
Dele Oyewale Head
Media & Publicity
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Greattha: 2:51pm On Apr 22
😂😂😂 Naira abusers.

Everybody dey fear now o.

emmabest2000:
How people that defrauded someone in the past reacts when they hear EFCC ... grin
Including Naira abusers cheesy
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 3:01pm On Apr 22
MEGAWATCH:
Hmmm!

What gives this Asia-lndia developer mouth to talk?
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 3:02pm On Apr 22
MEGAWATCH:
Hmmm!

Isn't it more mature to not be tribalistic on this forum?
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Moikiitos: 3:03pm On Apr 22
Abegi! Make una dey REWARD MONI nan... Information too is not cheap smiley!

nlfpmod:

Dele Oyewale Head
Media & Publicity
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by membranus: 3:03pm On Apr 22
Okete001:

Hehehe

Some of us can not even spell Igb0 correctly again.

Dem go ban us.

If na we say Igb0 na disgrace of a tribe, igbotic mods would come for us.

mynd44

Seun

All we are saying is that you guys should give us freedom of speech and let's settle our scores with the enemies of this country.

We no need referee

Especially #fergie0001, he is their chief defender.
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22
Moroccoguy:
How much una go pay make we do stop and search for their area, starting from Eliganza to Okun-Ajah.

Draw one and ask them again...

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:29pm On Apr 22
Air money monger. Big boy with big devilish heart.
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:37pm On Apr 22
If he stays on orchid road he did what they said

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Meteng: 3:37pm On Apr 22
1st to comment. First time ever
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Morizo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22
nlfpmod:

Dele Oyewale Head
Media & Publicity

Is he related to Cashivist Deji Adeyanju?
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by tellwisdom: 3:40pm On Apr 22
clark0:
I don’t understand why would someone defraud others.. thereby inflicting pains on the victims

The world is controlled under fraudulent means. Those arresting are fraudulent.
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22
Deji Adeyanju Brother !

Deji recently graduated with a law degree.

He was with Charly Boy ( Area Fada ) for sometime pursing "OUR MUMU DONE DO "

Before they ( Charly Boy and Deji parted ways.
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Bostin(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22
Oloro Tiyanju e
Re: Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by GindoX(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22
iWasNotHere:
Adeyanju family ?

Always a criminal

grin grin aaareeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.