Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage (29396 Views)

Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Do Without Smoking Weed / “I Can Appear Crazy But I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayo Gaga (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by StraightGaay: 4:20pm On Apr 22
Men are crazy but we can't do without there gbola*

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Doziesteel(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22
This woman!

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by wasco70: 4:21pm On Apr 22
I know say u no Dey play with dick tiwa

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22
Either man or woman, nobody can live in isolation.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22
Women are crazy too
Men can't do without them
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by StraightGaay: 4:21pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
Na you be that. Speak for yourself abeg.

Your baby daddy you left since, why not go back to him since you can't do without men. Talking trash.

You have money I don't know what you're still looking for in that gender until them kee you
He meant their rod
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Cmanforall: 4:21pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Your baby daddy you left since, why not go back to him since you can't do without men. Talking trash.

You have money I don't know what you're still looking for in that gender until them kee you

Who told you she doesn't have a man?

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by phorget(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

You failed in comprehending her assertion.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 4:21pm On Apr 22
alizma:

Madam, She speaks for herself why are you having headache over it?

Did you do English in school? What does the pronoun " we " refer to? Singular noun?

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by masseratti: 4:21pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

gst a life please...or get a job..her opinion should not be your business tho ..live and let live.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Solution0707(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22
likewise women
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22
PerfectStranger:

Tiwa is rich, she can lay any man she wants. you're broke and pained. No man wants you tongue
False.

She can't lay half of the men she wants.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 4:23pm On Apr 22
phorget:

You failed in comprehending her assertion.

It's you who failed to comprehend anything
What is the " we " in her sentence referring to?

Abeg shift
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Booksy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Hmmmn.....
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Dennisochampa: 4:24pm On Apr 22
If men are crazy.... Women are a million times both mad and crazy but unfortunately, we can't do without each other so make all of us dey manage our madness dey go.... It shall be well @d end of the day

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 4:24pm On Apr 22
[quote author=masseratti post=129575638]gst a life please...or get a job..her opinion should not be your business tho ..live and let live.[/quoteI

I THINK YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE.

I
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by akuneme: 4:26pm On Apr 22
Same as men can't do without women
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by phorget(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

It's you who failed to comprehend anything

Abeg shift

So what exactly are you ranting about? Can YOU do without men? You talking at if you are self sufficient but check yourself properly I'm sure you'll realize how much men has contributed to the little success you think you own.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by tobenuel(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Is this you talking or there's a been a breach on your account?.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by tnerro1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22
True talk sister, true talk. Just like how these hoes are not loyal, but we still need them to cum well. Hand service and nacking can never be the same

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by tunjilana: 4:27pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

The fault is from the fact that all you see a man as, is money.

When she left her baby daddy, no be man she still go meet? Or was her sextape with a woman?.

If and when u make the money u are yapping about u will see that money is not all you need a man for

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by toujurs: 4:28pm On Apr 22
Men are crazy? Lol the gender that bills you, for everything. Is saying men are crazy. Nonsense.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by godofuck231: 4:29pm On Apr 22
Finally she don de get sense at 90

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Felaincarnated: 4:29pm On Apr 22
D way ur papa Kee ur mama
Juwessgratitud3:

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by tobenuel(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

One gbakwa oku. grin
Bia nne, ogini neme, kee ife obu. did anyone hurt you?

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by joepentwo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22
I still remember your sex tape..
U too like fresh dick grin grin grin

Click the link on my signature to earn 1k

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by sylve11: 4:32pm On Apr 22
masseratti:
gst a life please...or get a job..her opinion should not be your business tho ..live and let live.

cheesy cool
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by tnerro1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22
Na who never fvck , hands in the air……… Tiwa Savage

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Freshtruth(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22
This one can't do without prick jumping from one celebrity prick to another

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by mediclife1987(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

Before nko, coming from someone who publicly confessed on stage saying "oko dun gaan"
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Apr 22
superjaks:
Slutty attitude

She's changing men like diapers

Same way men change ladies.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by obinna58(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Not you now, Be calming down, you’re going astray, leave it for Jennyclay and Siofra

Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence / Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers / Chika Ike Shaving Her Hair For N5m Acting Role (Pictures)