Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage (29405 Views)

Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Do Without Smoking Weed / “I Can Appear Crazy But I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayo Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Danielnicks: 6:47pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
Na you be that. Speak for yourself abeg.

Your baby daddy you left since, why not go back to him since you can't do without men. Talking trash.

You have money I don't know what you're still looking for in that gender until them kee you

All I see is bitterness. You should see a therapist. My candid advice though.

1 Like

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 6:48pm On Apr 22
Danielnicks:

All I see is bitterness. You should see a therapist. My candid advice though.

I think you need it more.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Danielnicks: 6:51pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Alright
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by NairalandGOAT1: 6:51pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

One gbakwa oku. grin

With all that biabia for your armpit?

😂

1 Like

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Benjamin4388(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Post your sister pics. At least I'm not ashamed of my looks. Post your girlfriend pics if you're proud of her make shame kee you here now.

After using my pics to masturbate you come here talking rubbish you think I don't know.

time registered on nairaland: March 16 2024.. oga you are likely a man than the issue concerning tiwa savage
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by BigYash: 7:00pm On Apr 22
PerfectStranger:

Tiwa is rich, she can lay any man she wants. you're broke and pained. No man wants you tongue
Easy on her abeg.. Make she no start think about her life grin
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Hezmatosky: 7:10pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Wait wait wait a minute...

Are you handsome and own your own private property? Like your own apartment?

Do you earn at least half a million monthly?

Is that all that's your needs?
Anyway, Hez has all it takes to make you a proud woman. Earn half a million? For what? When I norbe employee. Apartment? Do you know where I stay? So I should be building houses any state I leave? Noooo. I don't waste money like that. Handsome? No! Am naturally and manly complete. I take time to take care of myself. I don't take beer, so forget pot belly grin
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by EBEk101(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22
PerfectStranger:

Tiwa is rich, she can lay any man she wants. you're broke and pained. No man wants you tongue

Give her Wotowoto 😂😂😂😂
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by TheClassAct: 7:20pm On Apr 22
PerfectStranger:

Your words are kind of harsh to her.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Dybala11(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yes she’s big time olosho. Her pussy is wider than Lagos/Ibadan expressway. grin grin grin
Eweeeee, my hand no dey his one abeg.
Bar man give this dude one bottle of hot origin. 😃😃😃😃😃
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by carlos1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22
women are w0rse than men

1 Like

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Wotowotoman: 7:28pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

That guy is right. You need help!
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by zeusdgrt(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Go and ask the females in your lineage.
No answer,it means u know u can't do without a man in ur life but u are too ashamed cz of ur ego to admit missy grin
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22
Dybala11:

Eweeeee, my hand no dey his one abeg.
Bar man give this dude one bottle of hot origin. 😃😃😃😃😃

And in the end she will expect one innocent rich god fearing man to marry her grin grin grin
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Wotowotoman: 7:33pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Wait wait wait a minute...

Are you handsome and own your own private property? Like your own apartment?

Do you earn at least half a million monthly?

See ENP asking whether man is handsome? You wey dey ask you don’t have a car not to talk of bicycle and you expect man to have house. You dey find man that earns at least half a million monthly when you earn 50k per month. So basically you wan use man to alleviate poverty in your life?

Have you looked at the mirror lately? Does that face look like the face of a woman wey get choice? You should even count yourself lucky if any man show interest in you. You are not the type of girl that should be asking about salary and house. You don expire…

1 Like

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Dybala11(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

And in the end she will expect one innocent rich god fearing man to marry her grin grin grin
Their usual mantra. They all want a tall, handsome, rich and God fearing guy with a touch of craze as their ideal mate, while all they contribute to the union is spreading their legs like an eagle. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 7:36pm On Apr 22
Wotowotoman:

See ENP asking whether man is handsome? You wey dey ask you don’t have a car not to talk of bicycle and you expect man to have house. You dey find man that earns at least half a million monthly when you earn 50k per month. So basically you wan use man to alleviate poverty in your life?

Have you looked at the mirror lately? Does
that face look like the face of a woman wey get choice? You should even count yourself lucky if any man show interest in you. You are not the type of girl that should be asking about salary and house. You don expire…

Me earn 50k? You wish but your wish will never come to pass. Go and hug transformer.

E pain am!
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Wotowotoman: 7:39pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Me earn 50k? You wish but your wish will never come to pass. Go and hug transformer.

E pain am!

Wetin fit pain me? See the face of the woman wey dey ask about handsomeness 🤢🤮

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22
Dybala11:

Their usual mantra. They all want a tall, handsome, rich and God fearing guy with a touch of craze as their ideal mate, while all they contribute to the union is spreading their legs like an eagle. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

grin grin grin grin
Coupled with a battered pussy that has been rough handled by bad guys over the years. Just imagine working so hard all my youth only to end up with such leftover. Nice guys Finish last. The red pill is golden. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 7:42pm On Apr 22
Wotowotoman:

Wetin fit pain me? See the face of the woman wey dey ask about handsomeness 🤢🤮

The more you keep spreading my pics the more suitors you attract for me. My dm is buzzing right now. Haha cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Dybala11(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin grin
Coupled with a battered pussy that has been rough handled by bad guys over the years. Just imagine working so hard all my youth only to end up with such leftover. Nice guys Finish last. The red pill is golden. grin
That your last statement is the gospel truth, go ye into the world and spread it round. 👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22
Dybala11:

That your last statement is the gospel truth, go ye into the world and spread it round. 👌

That’s why we keep spreading the message over here on NL and everywhere else.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Wotowotoman: 7:57pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

The more you keep spreading my pics the more suitors you attract for me. My dm is buzzing right now. Haha cheesy

Keep dreaming cheesy grin
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by abidem4real: 8:03pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Your baby daddy you left since, why not go back to him since you can't do without men. Talking trash.

You have money I don't know what you're still looking for in that gender until them kee you
Why are you this pained? I guess it's a transfer of aggression probably emanating from the afflictions of men. The bitter truth is what Tiwa said, take it or leave it, no woman can live without a man either she's married, single or even divorced. Men are always the source of livelihood of women one way or the other and it's been like that even from the time immemorial
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Fuckyoumod: 8:07pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

what a shameless woman.
I still have her sex video on my phone.

Tiwa should be hiding in shame.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by favour32(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22
Most rich girls know the value of men.

Na only that one,for nairaland,
wey say the future is female, nai describe herself.

If you know you know.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by femi4: 8:44pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

toy can't give joy....you can't cuddle it
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Apr 22
Kajaard:

Very true.

Same way women are crazy but we 'MEN' cannot do without them.

Truth be told both genders have varying emotional identifiers but neither can live without the other. Let's not deceive ourselves to think otherwise.

@bold:

Very true.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by ukaface(f): 10:02pm On Apr 22
Tor

I sha no want any crazy man

Get better sense before moving to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke / Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.