Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,289 members, 7,822,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Need A Loan To Start Up A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Loan To Start Up A Business (3401 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by cjenny: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2011
can someone help me with details on how i can get a loan from microfinace bank or any other place plsssss.i want to start a business.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by RDbusiness(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
forget about micro finanace and try to get your loan else where, since the inception of micro finance they have not lived up to their expectation. just try to get better alternative, cooperative or something better.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by dammylarey(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2011
i was once like you sometime ago when i needed money for my business and to my surprise is seeing that i can could obtain a loan without collateral but only necessary thing for is that you already have an office or anywhere you transacts your business and the loan is granted to tune and 3%-5% interest on loan to get more info send a mail - itouchglobalinfotech@gmail.com
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by sholajohn(f): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2011
r u workin? nd how much do u wnt? u need 2 answer ds Q 1st
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by cjenny: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2011
i am not working.i need 500 - 1m.i want to go into wholesale business.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by cjenny: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2011
@sholajohn i am not working.i need about 500k - 1m.i want to venture into wholesale /distributorship business.if its posibble pls send me a mail let me know the requirments and how the loan works i mean the % intrest and other things i need to know.cukachukwu@yahoo.com.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by edfornaija: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
I have a business (Computer related) which needs more funds though I had to get a job and intend getting someone to assist in the business while I supervise regularly.
I have a regular source of income and I need a loan of N200,00 for the business.
You can reach me on gem4customers@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by berryjackosn: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Have you been looking for a loan to pay your bills and start a business / investment here is a great opportunity for you to get this loan. Interest rate and the loan we offer is strictly for honest people serious minded individuals who are God-fearing and are ready to repay the loan within the agreed time. If you are interested in getting a loan, all you need to do is contact me via e.mail mrkenloanfund1990@outlook.com, with the following information:

applicant's name
Full name:
state
city
address:
Phone number:
Amount needed:
Monthly income:
Loan Duration:

Please note: All responses should be sent to the company's e-mail:
mrkenloanfund1990@outlook.com
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by 400billionman: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2015
I give loans.

Pm me.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by ekamavictor(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]
berryjackosn:
Have you been looking for a loan to pay your bills and start a business / investment here is a great opportunity for you to get this loan. Interest rate and the loan we offer is strictly for honest people serious minded individuals who are God-fearing and are ready to repay the loan within the agreed time. If you are interested in getting a loan, all you need to do is contact me via e.mail mrkenloanfund1990@outlook.com, with the following information:

applicant's name
Full name:
state
city
address:
Phone number:
Amount needed:
Monthly income:
Loan Duration:

Please note: All responses should be sent to the company's e-mail:
mrkenloanfund1990@outlook.com
[/color][color=#550000]
Ur email address looks wrong. I tried mailin you but I'm gettin failure delivery.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by ekamavictor(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
400billionman:
I give loans.

Pm me.
What's ur procedures?
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by adehsenior(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
400billionman:
I give loans.
Pm me.
Drop your contact details
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by queenprecy(f): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
following
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by obstrading: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
I believe we can do business, have been looking for serious partner. Please let me know if you are interested
400billionman:
I give loans.

Pm me.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by harbeekee: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2017
400billionman:
I give loans.

Pm me.
please pm me i need loan
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by Dnockeror333(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
ekamavictor:
[/color][color=#000099][/color][color=#550000]
Ur email address looks wrong. I tried mailin you but I'm gettin failure delivery.
Did he call you back about the wrong email?
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by Dnockeror333(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
I also need a loan. Can anyone help?
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by ekehopp: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2019
sdfngbg
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by theceoz(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2019
try some crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by Annie001: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
400billionman:
I give loans.

Pm me.
Still valid?
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by Dvea(f): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
400billionman:
I give loans.
Pm me.

Abeg is it still available.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Trade 2.2b Shares Worth N139.8b In Five Days / MTN Nigeria Hinges $500m IPO On Improved Market Conditions / Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.