Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You (20590 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / What Has 2018 Taught You? / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by rapheal5(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23
peterboro:

Please change that "G" for God to capital letter. God is a always a wonder working God.

THIS WAS EXACTLY MY STORY. But in my own case, my mom and my 3 younger sisters stood by me through prayers and believing in me that things can get better soon.

AND SAME WAY GOD FINALLY DID IT FOR ME AND I GOT A SURPRISED VISA LATE LAST YEAR. And i have been making sure my mom and sisters will never lack🙏🙏🙏🤲🤲🤲

BUT YOU SEE FRIENDS?
I leaned my lesson through those period.

I only just pity my best friend and sent him 1m to do business just two weeks ago. I just did it because of God.
Who go help you no go stress you....keep doing good...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 1000Capacity: 12:56pm On Apr 23
Badmashiii:

You are a big fool I'm not sorry to say. Normally,if you're smart you shouldn't help anyone unless you have something to gain.
GreatVocalist reply was meant for me. I wonder why you took it and insulting him.
Whats wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Solofresh2: 12:56pm On Apr 23
Tallesty1:
When you finally get it enough, you will realise that it doesn't
It does temporarily though in some cases
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Caleycash(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23
tochez24:

Do i look unsettled to you bro?

As long as i still live, my money will never enter anybody hand again⚠️

I have gone pass by my 'breaking point' in life already🎯

Anytime i decide to visit naija i go just face my front💯
❌No visits
❌No pleasantries
❌No taking of calls or chats
❌No friends and family

God forgives.... I don't❌
Naso!
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Solofresh2: 1:00pm On Apr 23
WhiteIverson:
I am currently there right now and honestly I'm trying to weather the storm. The biggest lesson I've learnt and still learning is only you can pull yourself up. People see me and think I'm not doing my best, even my close family but omo I won't blame them. The only evidence that you're doing your best is when things start working out for you.
What a life!
This is why you have to make yourself your priority when the money finally comes.People don't care about your sacrifice.They are moved by what they see

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Caleycash(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23
Tallesty1:
Money is one of the things needed but not all.
But you can't do anything on this earth without money!, name one thing you can basically achieve without money involved!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Caleycash(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23
uuzba:

Steve jobs of APPLE still died of cancer and divorce alone, even with all the iPhone and Mac money.
Where is the happiness there?
And who won't die??, everyone dies including the poor! is that basically why one shouldn't enjoy the goodness of earth??, if he didn't have that money he would have died long before his time of death, lame excuse!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Olat4421: 1:10pm On Apr 23
If u are broke u urself no go love urself u will Ave low self esteem. So sad. Money and being rich give confidence, but if u are humble u will add more class to it

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by WhiteIverson: 1:13pm On Apr 23
peterboro:

Please change that "G" for God to capital letter. God is a always a wonder working God.

THIS WAS EXACTLY MY STORY. But in my own case, my mom and my 3 younger sisters stood by me through prayers and believing in me that things can get better soon.

AND SAME WAY GOD FINALLY DID IT FOR ME AND I GOT A SURPRISED VISA LATE LAST YEAR. And i have been making sure my mom and sisters will never lack🙏🙏🙏🤲🤲🤲

BUT YOU SEE FRIENDS?

I only just pity my best friend and sent him 1m to do business just two weeks ago. I just did it because of God.
Sir please can I drop my account number for any little token. It would really help right now.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by zudozz: 1:20pm On Apr 23
Payperboii:
Broke or Rich
Steady bombing

Abeg wetin u take dey bomb?

Email abi facebook, ig, twitter, tiktok?

I am ready to buy tools. Ps. help.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by yarimo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23
Brandosky:

For the first time i agree with you numb skull

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Angrymode: 1:25pm On Apr 23
After GOD, find money fairly.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by zudozz: 1:26pm On Apr 23
emperor4love:
Bombing aggressively with few update way person de use cashout survive

Na u be the second person wey I dey ask.

Abeg wetin una take dey bomb?

I wan buy tools. When u say bombing aggressively, I envy u!

There is no other way!
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by RickyJesus: 1:28pm On Apr 23
obinna58:

The thing Dey shock person to the inner core
My sister and brother Dey show me shege banza grin

You’ll be treated with high disregard and disrespect, you’ll be dared to do your worst, everything you do will be the most useless and stupid thing ever bcoz they’re trying to pepper you, if you not strong you die of heart attack, these are same people that use to love you and ready to do anything to help, one time you genuinely need their help and you’ll see their real personality is to pepper you for nothing sake except it gives them vibes to dominate, laugh and gossip about you. You’ll be wondering what you did to them.

Thanks there will still be someone who would be there for you, a genuine friend

Omoh, where wuna dey see all this kind family self.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by RickyJesus: 1:30pm On Apr 23
LIVINGICONREBOR:
At the end of the day when the chips are down, "family" is all you have got. They came through for me.
As simple as that, one person just dey talk one kind about his family to the extent of blocking their number, fvck that.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Adewale1603(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23
Tallesty1:
lies. Money answereth all things, even sickness, except death. So what're you saying?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by yewit37486: 1:33pm On Apr 23
WhiteIverson:
I am currently there right now and honestly I'm trying to weather the storm. The biggest lesson I've learnt and still learning is only you can pull yourself up. People see me and think I'm not doing my best, even my close family but omo I won't blame them. The only evidence that you're doing your best is when things start working out for you.
What a life!

One advise I would give you is please stop betting, it's not going to help, it's just draining the money you have left. It's not going to be easy to stop it but it's possible. All the best.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by millionboi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23
Coconunu:
Hmmmmmmmm cry
Am the last boy and second 2 the last born in my family.
We I was doing well in Port Harcourt, I own 2 big fish pond and my job is going fine
, All the family members are taking me as a demi god that answer there prayers because there is no how u will cry to me about funds that i won't reply
But nw like dis ...... cry cry cry cry omo life no just balance sha
wetin do your fish pond?
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Biose2king: 1:39pm On Apr 23
How to save really ...
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Brandosky: 1:45pm On Apr 23
tochez24:

My own mum called me lazy, and 3 three of my sisters were all misbehaving because i no hol bar... All my friends left and my babe back then finally broke up with me!!!!!

I see shege banza when my money finish, before god the magician did it for me again⚠️

I travelled and BLOCKED all of them ASAP!!!!

I only talk to my mum once in awhile and send peanuts for her because she carried me for 9 months, if not she too for don chop blocking🥴

Human beings are DISGUSTING creatures i tell you!!!!

My brother continue to keep your head up, e go click one day i tell you✅✅✅
We have the worst of them here in nigeria

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by BlackyOne: 1:50pm On Apr 23
tochez24:

My own mum called me lazy, and 3 three of my sisters were all misbehaving because i no hol bar... All my friends left and my babe back then finally broke up with me!!!!!

I see shege banza when my money finish, before god the magician did it for me again⚠️

I travelled and BLOCKED all of them ASAP!!!!

I only talk to my mum once in awhile and send peanuts for her because she carried me for 9 months, if not she too for don chop blocking🥴

Human beings are DISGUSTING creatures i tell you!!!!

My brother continue to keep your head up, e go click one day i tell you✅✅✅

I know the relationship between yourself and your mom is strained, but find ways to strengthen it, send her more that would be befitting of a mother if you have it.

I don't care if you decide to cut all others off.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Zee0007: 1:50pm On Apr 23
You are a good guy. May God keep blessing you. I believe one day I will share my testimony.
peterboro:

BUT YOU SEE FRIENDS?

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Coconunu(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23
millionboi:
wetin do your fish pond?
Everything go because of a brother in need is a brother indeed
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Jig5aw(f): 2:04pm On Apr 23
You criminal. Your days are numbered
2times2:
Don't feel bad if you'll have to cheat someone a little for you to survive.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Hart11: 2:09pm On Apr 23
I was once a rich nigga who had some few cash and had a bae back then who for some reasons swore she loved me more than anything I could think off. She even opted for blood convenant insinuating she was going to lose me to any random girl. Unfortunately the dough finished and I was left with nothing, she avoided me like a plaque.

Never trust anyone when there is dough just keep grindind the rich doesn't mingle with the poor that's the street for you

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23
Adewale1603:
lies. Money answereth all things, even sickness, except death. So what're you saying?
That is what every poor man thinks until he gets money , then he will know better.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Fearyourcreator: 2:17pm On Apr 23
Tallesty1:
Na person wey no get enough dey talk that thing that money answereth all things...
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Tallesty1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23
Adewale1603:
Listen, money can fix a lot of stuff, sure. But there are some things it just can't touch. Money cannot eliminate emotional pain, stress, or mental health challenges; it cannot always provide a sense of fulfillment in life. How about happiness? Money helps to solve some problems which bring temporary happiness, but it cannot buy genuine love or meaningful relationships. Money, as important as it may be, can't always save the day. It's good to have money, but it's not everything. There's more to life than just cash. There will be times you need people, honesty, integrity, etc., and you won't get them if all you have is money.

It is also the reason some men struggle in marriage; all they have is money, and when the money is gone, the wife will discard them. There are times your money won't mean anything to your partner; a guy with good leadership skills, communication skills, decision-making skills, etc., will have a more fulfilling marriage than a man with just cash.

Your current problem is money, but once you get it, you will see more.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Adewale1603(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23
Tallesty1:
That is what every poor man thinks until he gets money , then he will know better.
even if money does not answereth all things, it's still better to make and have money than to be poor.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by emperor4love(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23
zudozz:

Na u be the second person wey I dey ask.

Abeg wetin una take dey bomb?

I wan buy tools. When u say bombing aggressively, I envy u!

There is no other way!
Lol bro, buy log from vendors,fbdating is there,Instagram with page is there,hookup site u post ads is there but in all,clear ur way shaaa,cos as ppl de go church fr success naso u go dey so bro,with this ,u fit de collect 10metres say e bad every month through billing oooh ,den u com get cl way get cra,idme,better cc or better old chase.....go price car find house for lekki dem dey pay 5metres monthly...anyone way tell u street no de pay,no tell u update but on that shaaa no be say our mind de am or we like de work ,omo man gets to survive
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Glassysea(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23
My dear it not a good thing, is prison of it own, I am facing such since my wife died of cancer it turned me to begging and I lost my business because of cancer treatment, for whole 5 years, been broke makes you lose confidence and it a very big sad story to be told, imagine my kids with a broke dad, I don't pray for anyone to be broke but God is faithful, I will get back to my feet very soon am confidence of it.

All my friends ran away and some laughing me seriously, but I feel sad that I build my businesses before you know, am in job level
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by imagrg(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23
To spend less on kpekus hawkers. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Price Club: The New Nigerian Naira (best Layman's Explanation) / FG Says Power Generation Hits All-Time High At 4,600MW / My Mum's Experience With WEMA BANK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.