Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities (29844 Views)

18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / Taraba Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas Graduates From Harvard University / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Alabamajogor: 8:34pm On Apr 22
With all these feats, na Computational Physics you wan go do. That is definitely not useful in Nigeria unless you end up in the class as lecturer.
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 22
Maryam070682557:
Congratulations Mr Ositade I wish your kinda achievements for my Son when he grows up cry
Amen and me too
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by princetom1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22
No Nigeria university offered him scholarships o
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Papayaayasager(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22
See em face like Tinubu
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Inspirer1: 8:38pm On Apr 22
jmoore:
17 years? While minister of education wants to make 18 years as the minimum age before university admission.
They should pls not do that nonsense, 15 or 16 is okay. Some parents be like 'I used to trek 5km to school during my time' so must his children also trek 5km to school? No way
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by CaptainGo: 8:39pm On Apr 22
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by kayusely70(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22
Monaboo:
We are coming to join him.

That's why I love USA.

They give out Scholarships like water.

The best is for people to apply for UK M.Sc from Nigeria. Do the course in Nigeria. You don't need to travel.

Get your M.Sc Degree and apply for Fully Funded P.hD program in USA which covers (Tution, Stipend, Accomodation).

And the best part is you don't need to pay close to £15,000 as school fees to UK Government.

You would be a paying about £1,900 for your M.Sc or even lesser because you will be given a huge Discount.

Then use the UK M.Sc and move to USA via Fully Funded Ph.D.

Very easy.

I love USA.

USA and Scholarship are like bread and beans.

Very easy to get.
Can you kindly expantiate in this? I'm interested, thanks.
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Benwallt(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22
Mcmichaelin1:
I am jealous but I no sabi book
well congrats to him

Your turn go come

1 Like

Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by EzekielAkins: 8:46pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:
Omoluabi

Glad you make us proud, there is this other girl that won against china and other world power countries from Ogun state

Yorubas are proud of you guys, continue to excel and put your country on the success map

Nigerians are proud of him!
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22
jmoore:
17 years? While minister of education wants to make 18 years as the minimum age before university admission.

17, 18, what's the difference? What's your point?
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Lanruze: 8:49pm On Apr 22
Harvard straight.
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by BigdaddyAniogbe: 8:50pm On Apr 22
crestedaguiyi:
Agenda must agend.

Congrats young man
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by BigdaddyAniogbe: 8:51pm On Apr 22
Tru Tru Agenda must agend ! [quote author=BigdaddyAniogbe post=129580093][/quote]
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by samomoli: 8:55pm On Apr 22
17 years yet one education minister from one particular tribe want to take us back to 14th century saying only when you are 18 before university admission. Forgetting to address the issue of strike which makes students study a 4 years course for 6 or 7 years. Employers will demand 23 years with 3 years working experience. Nigerian government with misplaced priorities
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Timothy89(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22
EzekielAkins:

Nigerians are proud of him!

Na you sabi! I know those that hate Wole Soyinka because of Chinua Achebe will disagree with you

Na mumu dey form nationalism to people that hate them

2 Likes

Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22
Congrats
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by SeniorRef: 9:01pm On Apr 22
Remarkable achievement from a wonderful Child.My child shall do more exploits than this in Jesus name.Amen..
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by YoshihideSuga: 9:02pm On Apr 22
Ambassador College Ota and the likes of Loyola Jesuit makes me refuse to believe the notion that there aren't good schools especially for the ambitious middle class segment in Nigeria.

Congratulations to the lad!

1 Like

Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by jara: 9:03pm On Apr 22
His academic prowess extends beyond standardised tests. In the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 358, he ranked as the second best in Nigeria for the year 2023.

Who came first?
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by bigiyaro(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22
Las las he will come back to do yes sir for crooked thugs and political appointees
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by YoshihideSuga: 9:07pm On Apr 22
Mrshape:
The ambassador's college, we will catch up with you soon in mathematics, keep on the fire, this is the result you get when a science person owns a school, my students are training they will meet up with yours and pass them, keep up the good work you are a motivation to those you don't know, this is the result you obtain when you employ 1 qualified mathematics teacher to every 15 students.

Yes. As it's, only Loyola Jesuit College can comfortably compete with Ambassador College in mathematics wizardry across the top secondary schools in the country. Looking at Ambassador's trajectory, I wonder if they scooped all the math teachers at Loyola grin
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by YoshihideSuga: 9:11pm On Apr 22
gammarays:

Congrats to him
Agbado miscreant 🌽 only achievement is to support their oppressors

Back to the topic, christian private schools are producing the best students yet people prefer to criticize them

Christianity is the world's major religion which supports pragmatism, right to enquiry, right to criticism etc.
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Mrshape: 9:11pm On Apr 22
YoshihideSuga:

Yes. As it's, only Loyola Jesuit College can comfortably compete with Ambassador College in mathematics wizardry across the top secondary schools in the country. Looking at Ambassador's trajectory, I wonder if they scooped all the math teachers at Loyola grin

Good and qualified mathematics teachers are in abundance in Nigeria what we don't have is good reneumeration and willing and hardworking students and families which is support the students in their learning.

But due to the structure of the ambassador's college lazy students and unserious parents can't find themselves there
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by YoshihideSuga: 9:12pm On Apr 22
drimzsmoke:

GEJ is not a good man as far as I'm concern. During GEJ period, my brother left me in 400L and went for service, came back from service and still met me in 400L. Please don't talk about GEJ, that drunk president!!!

Yes, because Buhari, who you most likely supported, grew the economy and ensured security of lives and properties. grin
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by YoshihideSuga: 9:13pm On Apr 22
Mrshape:

Good and qualified mathematics teachers are in abundance in Nigeria what we don't have is good reneumeration and willing and hardworking students and families which is support the students in their learning.

But due to the structure of the ambassador's college lazy students and unserious parents can't find themselves there

The bold is important as well. Thanks for the breakdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Patiks: 9:19pm On Apr 22
Where are those suffering from myopia who said education na scam? The real scam are those brainwashing lazy mediocre that education is a scam.

Dear God,

Please, give me children who will spare me the cost of secondary and tertiary educational fees in Jesus name.
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by rossovu: 9:30pm On Apr 22
Them wan steal this guy o
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by ANGELBOLD(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22
Congratulations 🎉
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by Tochitee(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22
Thank God he's not from our jamb result padder people,they would have said Pandoro gringory was his lesson teacher! He was the brain behind the initiatives that build the ambassadors. He was the one that design the school the lad went too. Fake Congo people grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by ISellBeer: 9:44pm On Apr 22
Igbo amaka

No go drink poison abeg
Just for comic relief
Re: Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities by StOla: 9:45pm On Apr 22
Eriokanmi:
Na Papa seun osewa school be dat. Is he from ekiti state? I'm checking...oh, its ogun this time...it's an ogun state name smiley

Na Ijebu name naa.

Most likely one of the Remo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos) / Good Primary Schools In Abuja / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.