Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (38073 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Offpoint1: 11:15am On Apr 23
Antoeni:
Her parents should involve police and also report those children to school authorities. Some of us that went to public will not care to let our parents know that someone bullied or beat us , we go just arrange some friends and treat them in the language they understand
Aswear we go settle the scores after school for road with my goons...If e too sups we go rough am for school scatter school activities for that day. patapata na beating for assemblies ground we go chopgrin
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by onlinestaff247: 11:15am On Apr 23
Lead British International School (LBIS) is a nice school at Gwarinpa, Abuja.

I was a teacher there and is aware the school's management and teachers always orientate the pupils and students on the bane of being a bully.

This incident must have been a rare case whereby the students might have isolated themselves far from the views of the teachers and meted this injustice.

Anyways, for clarity sake, the fees paid does not run into millons per term...The last time I was there (2023), primary school did not pay up to N300k.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by babtoundey(m): 11:18am On Apr 23
May we not give birth to arindin as a child. Thy are slapping you left right and centre and you sat like a statue. You could not even react or do anything to shield yourself. As long as they are not holding gun or plank, grab one idiot, give her the bite that will mar her destiny.

I hate what i don't like

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by ceejayluv(m): 11:27am On Apr 23
Beverlyjean:
What I don't understand these days is how people will commit a crime and dim it fit to record and then post it .... that's totally absurd..... it shows that Genz don't know when they do wrong
Gen Z are something else... In our secondary school alumni group, one recent graduand introduced himself, set, etc. When it came to state his occupation, he dropped a flier showing his cc loading, wire transfer, e-mail bombing tools, crypto exchange and whatnot. Face Palm.

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by back2sender: 11:29am On Apr 23
This is unacceptable.
Nigeria Govt should fine the school for a start and the girl parents should sue the school for negligence for thier child under thier care in school.

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by themanderon: 11:38am On Apr 23
This is what made a girl in South Africa kill herself some years back. She was bullied and slapped severely and she killed herself.
That boy is a symbol of of many of us who see others being bullied or in trouble but never intervene.
This is most rampant in most of these rich people's schools and the matter gets swept under the carpet because their image is more important than the welfare of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Buffalo2(m): 11:38am On Apr 23
If it were to be a teacher that did a fraction of this on her eh! All hell would have been let loose even by the "helpless" girl herself talk more of the school management. Let's see how the parents and the school management handle this.
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by GloriousGbola: 11:39am On Apr 23
pocohantas:
Ensure you don't raise kids who would turn out to be bullies.

Most importantly, don't raise kids who would allow themselves to be bullied.

The set of 3 girls that tried this with me in SS2, I am sure they would never forget me in their lives. 2 are on my FaceBook. One was begging me for transport to come back from Onitsha to Lagos. Another day she said she broke her leg. I say toor. You done fight for SS3 boy finish?

She was the most beautiful girl in my set. But now she is uploading dancing videos on Facebook. They never leave you?

the one who got all the fanyogo amirite cheesy cheesy

have some mercy na. cheesy

life happens cry cry

oyibos call it peaking in high school

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Buffalo2(m): 11:41am On Apr 23
delzbaba:
I hate bullying with a passion.
and if the eventuality eventually happen, no autopsy will detect anything.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Rechargeam247(f): 11:44am On Apr 23
Sometimes self-defence is necessary, train your children well and also teach them to stand up for themselves.
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Timothy89(m): 11:45am On Apr 23
Bullies plenty for secondary sch

I remember a dude then in my sec sch, na everyone dey fear the dude, me wey be say I no dey follow anybody rap except when playing football, the day he crossed my path, we fought I beat the hell out of the fool, beating him like a village theif, since that day, no one fear him again in the sch

Most of these bullies are cowards, you just need to stand tall with them and you will discovered you've been scared of a nobody all this while

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Apr 23
Sigh... Reminds me of the Korean TV series "All of Us Are Dead".

Na this kind unchecked and permitted bullying make the victim father result to Biological weaponry, which ended up wrecking the entire state.

The worst part is that if such incident is reported to the authorities, they would play the Ostrich.
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Brushstrokes20: 11:46am On Apr 23
Caaz:

My kids fights bullies to stupor,they do team up and fight gangs of bullies in school,and they must make sure they get their pounds of flesh.
Nice one!... But you know that not all kids have the LIVER to challenge bullies

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Englishisamust: 11:47am On Apr 23
Chaii. God carry me enter this girl. Teeth go full ground, teeth go surplus. The way I go commot some people teeth eenh. Chaii omo this thing dey pain meoooooo!!!!!! Chaiiii
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Caaz: 11:48am On Apr 23
Brushstrokes20:

Nice one!... But you know that not all kids have the LIVER to challenge bullies
Them never ready.
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by abdsamad(m): 11:49am On Apr 23
Children aren't born evil, we make them what they are.

Both the victim and her perpetrators need help. They all need help. And if they don't get proper intervention at this stage, guess who grows up to think it's okay for men to abuse her body.

Guess who grows up to think it's okay to date rape a girl
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Damiells: 11:50am On Apr 23
Bully everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Ubdavis(m): 11:51am On Apr 23
Just because of Pr!k
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23
Bongadu:
Fear that girl, e get why she no wan retaliate

Bro, nothing to fear...they have broken down her self esteem. She might be physically stronger than the girl slapping her, but she is broken within and don't see any worth in herself. I've been there. She almost snapped out of it in the other scene where she was standing, but then, that low self worth kicked back in quickly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by papyjaypaul: 12:10pm On Apr 23
This is not the public's business if no be say phone don get camera. Make the whole of Nigeria de comment on top wetin happen for inside school.

If you really care about them, you will not post this video because they are still young. They will make teenager's mistake but can they cope with their video being on the internet? You the adults should know and do better

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by AKzee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23
NothingDoMe:
Sue the damn school!
For what exactly? Her classmate hits her and she couldn't fight back at least return one slap. No.
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by ikorodureporta: 12:16pm On Apr 23
Common thing in schools... That's why some people join gangs/cults to defend themselves..

Back in my secondary school, teachers were even afraid of the bad boys
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23
I remember when I was like 8 or so, my sisters were like 12 and 13...There was one guy on our street that was bullying their friend. So, one day, I don't know how they got the guy to come to our compound...he was talking to the girl he bullies, next thing, my sisters and one of their other friends came out and bum rushed the guy. lol. It was a funny sight. I remember one of my sister that cannot fight was firing the guy with water gun, and my athletic sister was giving this guy solid blows. The guy ran away and never bullied that girl again grin grin
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Apr 23
gaby:
They'll sweep it under the rugs to maintain their school's made-up fake image and to keep their rich patrons.
Nawao, children this days are something else, during my time as a secondary school student, l didn't know what is called girlfriend, my books were my girlfriend but today the reverse is the case and it helped me to remain focus and excel in my studies , l wrote and attempted my first Jamb before l even wrote my WAEC exams , and as regards the bully in this story, the school should investigate properly and sanctioned the offendersshocked
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by jaxxy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23
The school should be sanctioned for negligence to monitor and take appropriate disciplinary actions to prevent bullying and dangerous activities by students.

Allow this to go on and further and s students will end of seriously harmed.

This is unacceptable.

A school is a place of learning but what are they learning? Discipline goes hand in hand with learning.
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by meziestefan: 12:29pm On Apr 23
I swear the girl to cool,if she don't fight back them go still dey ryde am
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by meziestefan: 12:30pm On Apr 23
Swing hard next time
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Apr 23
The school no see the matter? Let them resolve things within themselves.
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by easzypeaszy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23
I have only boys..I always tell Dem to attack first once dey sense threat..My older son was telling my wife today not to blame his younger brother bc der was a little trouble n he jumped on the older boy in church first..dat the rule is to attack first..I didt kw shit stick.
I hv nvr been bullied in my life but I noticed most girls don't like me and my guys kip important info from me.
I don't look intimidating but I nvr show sign of fear.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by CJStarz: 12:48pm On Apr 23
All these aboki children sef
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by gaby(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, children this days are something else, during my time as a secondary school student, l didn't know what is called girlfriend, my books were my girlfriend but today the reverse is the case and it helped me to remain focus and excel in my studies , l wrote and attempted my first Jamb before l even wrote my WAEC exams , and as regards the bully in this story, the school should investigate properly and sanctioned the offendersshocked

This generation of kids are something else, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. / Which Switch Lights The Bulb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.