Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying (40157 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by NairaOcean: 4:58pm On Apr 23
A lead British school student has come forward to tender a sincere apology after a distressing video surfaced online, showcasing her involvement in bullying a fellow classmate.

The unsettling footage depicts a female student enduring repeated slaps from her secondary school peers, sparking widespread outrage and concern across social media platforms.

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, "I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened." shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgHAREOQFk

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Namaster: 5:02pm On Apr 23
Sorry you got caught, right?

Anyway, NOBODY should take the apology serious because she doesn't mean it. She kept glancing at someone off camera like an ISIS hostage forced to read a "they-are-treating-me-well letter".

330 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by meobizy(f): 5:18pm On Apr 23
She was sorry for being caught.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by atiku4President(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23
Who are the bully's parents? That will be soothing enough. You are just acting up. You are not repentant at all and it's probably in you blood. You may meet your match some day if you don't turn a new leave.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Righthussle: 6:49pm On Apr 23
If na my pikin you rubbish like , I for still ki..ll you after this apology.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by mysticwarrior(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23
Them come tell her make she wear hijab for the video to make her look remorseful, who no watch that video wey she for dey wire slap like soldier against civilian go think say she dey innocent.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by longetivity(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23
I saw a video where one of the aunties of the bullied girl slapped sense into her head😂

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Melagros(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23
COMRADES, it is like this apology wasn't from the bottom of her heart

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by gaby(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23
If na my daughter, you go collect your own share of slaps before two of una go tell each other sorry.

You are sorry because it was all caught on camera.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Mariangeles(f): 10:18pm On Apr 23
You're not sorry for bullying.
You're sorry you got caught on camera while bullying.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by PHIPEX(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23
Funny country. I hate bullying but who does not.know that public schools are the headquarters of bullying. Why is everyone silent about it?

26 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Sheuns(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23
The advocates of anti-bully have bullied the hell out of the bully online and offline.

Hypocrisy.

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Brendaniel: 10:19pm On Apr 23
Your sins are forgiven, go and slap no more but Bianca Ojukwu might still need you as her P.A

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23
Ok
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by McLizbae: 10:19pm On Apr 23
Good! Her sincere apologies should end this case. Next please smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Nazgul: 10:19pm On Apr 23
meobizy:
She was sorry for being caught.
Exactly

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 23
Apologies not accepted you are too bitter and harsh full of wickedness

11 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by id4sho(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23
Children case over boyfriend matter tongue

Bullying with no bodily harm. Na suspension go be the verdict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by davodyguy: 10:23pm On Apr 23
This is controlled video. She supposed to dey cry and kneeling 👇

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by kereman1: 10:23pm On Apr 23
To all the bullies on NL may u all make an apology in shame. That goes for all the APC urchins

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Tetraozonaitera: 10:23pm On Apr 23
Where is The Mumu Prof. Akintola of MURIC.

THEY DONT ALLOW OUR DAUGHTERS TO WHERE HIJAB.
FIGHTING FOR HIJAB IN CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS AS IF THEIR DAUGHTERS TURN TO ANGELS ONCE THE HIJAB IS ON THEIR HEADS.

There is a spirit in Islam whether they are kids, ladies or kindergarten.

VIOLENCE

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:24pm On Apr 23
Bullies will always be calm. when caught. Same way a thief becomes humble when caught

12 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by potbelly(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23
No you are not...
You ought to be expelled...

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Omoluabi16(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23
Someone online was misyarning pe Nigerians are overreacting, say she needs her safe space, mental health, therapy and all that bullshit. No one is saying crucify her, but she needs to face some consequences in whatever way. These kids and people generally should know you can't get away with everything.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23
You are only sorry cause you got taped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by LesPieux: 10:27pm On Apr 23
Islamic terrorist. This little demon was bred by her evil parents.

Slimy evil bully.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by LesPieux: 10:28pm On Apr 23
These little.demons need to be taught a bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by SEGLIZ: 10:29pm On Apr 23
rather too late.

you must face the music of your actions and pay for what for you have done. this will serve as a lesson to other like you.

it will tell them apologies isn't enough to pay sacrifice for our negative actions. it won't be like at the if I apologise I will be forgiven.

brats and little demons like you don't fit for our society.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by DeGLORIOUS: 10:29pm On Apr 23
I thought that long clothe epitomises purity and chastity. I didn't know that it is also use to shield another character shocked shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by NewDea4: 10:29pm On Apr 23
NairaOcean:
A lead British school student has come forward to tender a sincere apology after a distressing video surfaced online, showcasing her involvement in bullying a fellow classmate.

The unsettling footage depicts a female student enduring repeated slaps from her secondary school peers, sparking widespread outrage and concern across social media platforms.

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, "I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened." shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgHAREOQFk

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Omoawoke: 10:30pm On Apr 23
She bullied and got bullied back.
I believe she has learnt her lessons and knows how it hurts
Make una forgive am, we’ve all done one thing or the other we aren’t proud of.

An eye for an eye is the best teacher.
Let people knows how it feels to hurt others, when they feel that same pain, they will be more loving towards others because they can relate.
Bullying is cowardice, it’s a shame and no respect for humanity. You want to show that you are the boss and you are badddd. But otherwise you lack common sense and human empathy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police / Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.