Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) (45198 Views)

Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 1:12pm On Apr 23
richiemcgold:
Nonsense

I can see 2 or 3 other cops standing by.

So why must he in particular arrest his own twin brother when there were other officers around the same place?
The guy is crazy 😯
He can recuse himself !

Perhaps, the twin brother had sold his birthright for a bowl 🥣 of porridge and a revenge.

Even Judges do step aside if there's a conflicting interest and it's understandable
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 1:18pm On Apr 23
The Cops behaviour is like Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart when he beheaded Ikemefuna.

Obierika scolded him for: "killing a boy who called you Father" and it could have been left for someone else.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23
Nice lol
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Pickieox(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23
Confirmedzombie:
I blame Peter obi for all this rubbish. Obi made Atiku lost the election.

We in Atiku camp will never forgive obi. Peter obi knows he stands no chance to win but choose to take bribe from APC to reduce Atiku votes

Do you realize that I thought about this back then. I said what if Obi is playing APC script in order to destroy PDP chances to win the last election? But trust our people, they will defend him to the last. Polithiefcians have many secrets and they can never be trusted.

P. S: Though, I supported Obi during the last election.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by EleventhWeirdo: 1:29pm On Apr 23
Goodday90:
Reno omokri would have done otherwise and told his brother to run
Rap!$ts family o’ mockery

Reno did 1p0b animals strong thing and made them start barking everywhere. No be small thing, chai!
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by EdiskyHarry: 1:30pm On Apr 23
ovie8200:

Staged as how? By wasting tax payer money. You think officers in US just go out and do what they like like Nigeria police. These officers here are assigned to response to an emergency when one call 911 and i guess it happened to be his brother's place. If this is stage as you said, then he may kiss his job good bye and other officers will be subjected for punishment as well because there could be a real emergency somewhere and they are doing something else. This is not Nigeria where they stage things like fake Air Nigeria after wasting billions and no one is held accountable. In other part of the world, police officer arrest their own family memeber, judge sentence their own family member, lawyer presecute their own family member by following the rules and regulations they sworn to and it doesn't matter who the person is., etc.
You have said it all. Living in Nigeria from childhood to adulthood can make you believe good things are impossible.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Makunahatata: 1:40pm On Apr 23
Goodday90:
Reno live rent free in obedients head 😂
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by buzorcharles(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23
Did that to avoid white police brutality on black suspect
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by sylve11: 1:43pm On Apr 23
Eziro:
Might be stage managed to make people comment like am doing right now

Of course it's. cool

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by CaptainFM1: 1:48pm On Apr 23
Instance of when blood is not thicker than water!
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by tunjijones(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23
Goodday90:

U dey craze. If na you, you no go tell your brother to run?
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23
Agunesinjaweola:
The Cops behaviour is like Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart when he beheaded Ikemefuna.

Obierika scolded him for: "killing a boy who called you Father" and it could have been left for someone else.

The boy ran towards him when he sensed danger and in a bit to protect his reputation as a man of courage Okonkwo struck him..
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23
wetin remain for man to see grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Monaboo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23
And they are smiling?

He will be released in a few minutes.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Goodday90(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23
Cry me a river
Makunahatata:
Reno live rent free in obedients head 😂
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Goodday90(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23
tunjijones:

U dey craze. If na you, you no go tell your brother to run?
My brother no be criminal,no vex
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23
Eziro

Might be stage managed to make people comment like am doing right now

Staged you say right? Until you live where it happens.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Honestey: 5:36pm On Apr 23
This once happened in Yoruba film but NEVER has it happened for real here
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:30pm On Apr 23
Newlymarried:
Whats funny about this
It is not Nigeria.
Because it can never happen in Nigeria.

So, it's a very funny something for Nigerians
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:31pm On Apr 23
Goodday90:
He said that he would do such a thing sometime ago.

Nepotistic animal.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:33pm On Apr 23
richiemcgold:
Nonsense

I can see 2 or 3 other cops standing by.

So why must he in particular arrest his own twin brother when there were other officers around the same place?

So that lessons must be learnt.

(To send strong “message” to crazy police systems in other nepotistic and corrupt countries out there)
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:34pm On Apr 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Staged
Nigerians would never ever ever believe that this is real.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by damkin24(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23
Goodday90:
I know you are pained because he gave Hoebi uppercut
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Diego35M: 10:38pm On Apr 23
Goodday90:
so that guy no later go prison?
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Friend22(m): 12:37am On Apr 24
Goodday90:

Painment from the expose by Reno showing how you guys lack common sense to see who is a fraud and who is not.
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Desusi: 5:49am On Apr 24
Confirmedzombie:
I blame Peter obi for all this rubbish. Obi made Atiku lost the election.

We in Atiku camp will never forgive obi. Peter obi knows he stands no chance to win but choose to take bribe from APC to reduce Atiku votes
Different theories. Hmmm,when would 2013 election brouhaha ended? 'Leyin iku awun, aruwo loku.'
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by Goodday90(m): 7:42am On Apr 24
Friend22:

Painment from the expose by Reno showing how you guys lack common sense to see who is a fraud and who is not.
Reno is a fool,he can’t expose anybody
He should compare Anambra and his native delta in terms of Education if he is serious Oh I forgot we have our Igbo brothers in delta and they are the most educated in that state,Maybe he should compare one local government in Anambra to his itshekiri people
Re: Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) by frankoben(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24
Not a big deal. Here in Nigeria, I have seen where a son who is a lieutenant col. in the army asked his father who is also a soldier but of far lesser rank than his son to do frog jump and then afterwards clear a portion of grass in the barracks where they both lived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluwakemi Soyebo Declared Missing In Lagos (photos) / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.