Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts (16199 Views)

Kenya Freezes Sh6.2bn Linked To Flutterwave / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts / Bureaux De Change Join CBN’s Battle Against Illegal FOREX Dealers (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by wunmi590(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23
shiki:
cheesy it seems EFCC can bit now

Which bite? Until I see ganduje in prison, I won't take him serious, he's just fighting a personal vendetta from his principal to bello, all those energy he's using to shout about yahaya bello shooed also be channelled to ganduje and other people who have plunged Nigeria to where it is now
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Hoelujohn: 7:50pm On Apr 23
Nice way to go. Keep it at home, you are robbed or set up by someone that knows about the forex.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by JimohMomoh: 7:51pm On Apr 23
Ibrahim Magu did more than this but he still messed up. Ganduje should be arrested first.
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Emman08: 7:51pm On Apr 23
Dollar must come down o. By Gestapo style, or by fire by force grin

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Max24: 7:53pm On Apr 23
It's not business as usual under Tinubu !

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Mccullum: 7:54pm On Apr 23
Fantastic.
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by beryledibor: 7:55pm On Apr 23
My access dom account o, make nothing happen to my $1.75
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Ofunaofu: 7:55pm On Apr 23
McLizbae:
Okay... The enemies of the country will still have something to say against efcc on this one. Oya... 🎤

I put it to you that you are at the top of the list of those who are the real enemies of this country.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Paramount01(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23
ogaontop:
Now you're working!
Not going around looking for those spraying money.

Is part of their work, let them do anything to bring sanity to this country

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by ussv: 7:56pm On Apr 23
Oh boy ! This current EFCC no dey joke o !
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by McLizbae: 7:57pm On Apr 23
Unfortunately, you can't seem me when you look into your mirror cool
Ofunaofu:

I put it to you that you are at the top of the list of those who are the real enemies of this country. 
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Elliotwaveforec: 7:58pm On Apr 23
EFCC operatives should register with bybit, bitget, and other exchanges used by these P2P saboteurs and attempt to buy USDT; then get the bank details of the saboteurs, then their BVNs, freeze the accounts, arrest and prosecute them.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Bfly: 7:59pm On Apr 23
This is another step to sustain naira. Nigeria economic saboteurs must be frowning by now.
If e never reach you, wait small. E go go round
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by tiger28: 8:01pm On Apr 23
Kpartners:
All they are doing is guess work, be prepared to hear another story by next week
The work of a cbn governor is not a beer parlour economics
I will just advice everyone to tighten his or her belt, we have a long walk ahead
That is the plain truth

Illiterate!!!!!

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by millionboi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23
Elliotwaveforec:
EFCC operatives should register with bybit, bitget, and other exchanges used by these P2P saboteurs and attempt to buy USDT; then get the bank details of the saboteurs, then their BVNs, freeze the accounts, arrest and prosecute them.
u be mumu ooo, what do you understand by p2p? after now you go say you go school.hahaha

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Sapasenator: 8:07pm On Apr 23
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin grin grin grin Ebi like say EFCC don dey drag performance with Bubba Marwa of NDLEA o. PLEASE BUBBA MARWA ACTIVATE VOLTRON NOW. . grin grin grin

Marwa is a future president of Nigeria

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by wrongman665(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23
[quote author=NowisGod109 post=129596702]
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by 1000Capacity: 8:09pm On Apr 23
beryledibor:
My access don account, make nothing happen to my $1.75

Izz plenty grin
Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23
The country isn't ok. What is wrong with forex trading or what makes those accounts illegal?

U can't be doing wuru wuru to the answer everytime just to help the naira. undecided

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Trustyourself: 8:15pm On Apr 23

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by israelmao(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23
There's clear difference between Buhari EFCC and Tinubu EFCC even though I'm not one of his supporters.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by ppogba: 8:28pm On Apr 23
McLizbae:
Okay... The enemies of the country will still have something to say against efcc on this one. Oya... 🎤

And they shall die grievous death due to the suffering of the majority as a result of their acts.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by ppogba: 8:31pm On Apr 23
Elliotwaveforec:

And the saboteurs shall die grievous death.

Enough of joking with them. Na curse we go dey curse them now.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23
Kpartners:
All they are doing is guess work, be prepared to hear another story by next week
I will just advice everyone to tighten his or her belt, we have a long walk ahead
That is the plain truth
Enemies of progress and cowards, take the back seat, as we fight gallantly to fix Nigeria

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Skyehigher1: 8:38pm On Apr 23
Good job Mr president is fighting against corruption unlike the former president that don't do anything than more corruption

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by delpee(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23
Kudos to EFCC. A nation that refuses to kill corruption will end up with a dead economy.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by Salowise: 8:46pm On Apr 23
Elliotwaveforec:
Guyyyyy omo my mind sef never ever go there, anything to grow our economy I'm in support

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23
Way to go. Economic saboteurs plenty for this country.

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23
jaxxy:
The country isn't ok. What is wrong with forex trading or what makes those accounts illegal?

U can't be doing wuru wuru to the answer everytime just to help the naira. undecided

EFCC and CBN should have answer to your question, just know that there can't be smoke without fire

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23
mexxy1:
Wild goose chase as always
You know better than EFCC and CBN, right?

Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23
Kpartners:
All they are doing is guess work,

Guess work? What made it guess work? Guess work that made them approached the court for order to freeze those accounts is a welcome guess work

be prepared to hear another story by next week
That is the plain truth
As long as they are proactive about their job, we should be hearing different stories from them everyday about financial criminals and economic saboteurs

Petroleum Business: Pastor Loses N11m To Fraudsters / Banking Sector Breeds Criminals - New Study / How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank?