Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children (30374 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by nlfpmod: 7:57pm On Apr 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KRVSZDnNGc

Parents came in to protest that their children are not safe, everyone has threatened to withdraw their kids. 🔥

Now proper action has been taken.

For all the comrades who showed up and helped, we say Thank you 🫡

#JusticeForNamtira

Omolomo

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by gaby(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23
About time to take action.

The best bet is for every parent to get their wards signed up for a self-defence (Karate) kinda class.

It builds self confidence amongst other qualities in people.

#SayNoToBullying

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Rexymania(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23
Hmmmm na big man pikin school worse pass

35 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Lovenorth: 8:01pm On Apr 23
Lazy students and their lazy parents

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by geoworldedu: 8:01pm On Apr 23
Growing up, we don't even know the definition of bully and we pulled through. Seniors do more than these to us.
They should take things easy. Pulling pupils out won't solve the problem. Disciplining the culprit is the way forward. Shit happens anywhere.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23
For Abuja here again wey I dey ...... They said justice ⚖️ for Namtri ...... What actually happened to the fellow 🤷🤷🤷

3 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by jiz: 8:02pm On Apr 23
Overrated school

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by shortgun(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23
I think it's high time the police steps into this matter to maintain order.
All the emotions flying up and down will only exacerbate the issue.

I saw a video where the girl who bullied another girl was been bullied by the parents of the girl she bullied.
If law enforcement doesn't come in, the parents of the girl who was bullied by the parents of the girl who was bullied might also bully the parents of the girl who bullied the girl who was bullied

This is exactly how confusion start wars

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:02pm On Apr 23
grin grin grin grin Thank God for the blessings of PEACE of mind.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Zico5(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23
Ok
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by jiz: 8:02pm On Apr 23
Most children learn bullying from home
gaby:
About time to take action.

The best bet is for every parent to get their wards signed up for a self-defence (Karate) kinda class.

It builds self confidence amongst other qualities in people.

#SayNoToBullying

7 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by holluwizzy: 8:03pm On Apr 23
Which one is threaten to withdraw?

Nigerians and sentiment.

Upbringing from home and peer group.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by TreasureJunky: 8:03pm On Apr 23
That one na big man problem, e no concern me

4 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Okiton: 8:03pm On Apr 23
grin

until the bully get killed this matter of bullying stuff wont end in nigerian schools

I pray this nonsense no happen to my siblings
i got just cut person head commot

8 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by wolesmile(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23
Yam pepper scatter scatter grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by LagosFirstSon: 8:03pm On Apr 23
Good to know else I will withdraw my child from that school too

1 Like

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by DoctorAyukebot(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23
G
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by PapaNnamdi: 8:04pm On Apr 23
So na bullying Dem dey call this thing?, The one I collect for sch Growing up go com be damnation 😂
I saw terrible things chai, even senior girls wey ask me money I no give them go seize my pocket radio I go think "say na chase me to one koror let's touch ourselves" game only for me to reach the koror wey she enter com see senior students grinning and ready to beat nonsense comot for my head,
I suffer Sha😂

7 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by sazycul: 8:04pm On Apr 23
Is this not the 45 million naira fee School?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by DoctorAyukebot(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23
LagosFirstSon:
Good to know else I will withdraw my child from that school too
Your pikin nodeh dat skool mbok..😅😅

9 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by RickyJesus: 8:04pm On Apr 23
Bullying can never be stopped, you need to stand up for yourself and deem the consequences.

5 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Benwallt(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23
This school don buy market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by olatade(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23
social Media is playing positive role.

Say no to bullying.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Artscollection: 8:07pm On Apr 23
Na still govt secondary sch my boys go go, make them go toughen up na concrete jungle we dey like this.
Life go still bully you!

9 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by id4sho(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23
Na boyfriend matter cause all this wahala.
The parents should rest Abeg tongue

Secondary school and bullying be like 5 &6

1 Like

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by lamentor78(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23
Expel the student involved and let peace reign...why having issues with other parents because of one idiot child that watch WWE to much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by silverlinen(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23
Damnnn

The amount of bullying wey dey happen for this big men school ehn!!
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by id4sho(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23
Artscollection:
Na still govt secondary sch my boys go go, make them go toughen na concrete jungle we dey like this
Your mind dey there

2 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by CJStarz: 8:09pm On Apr 23
Ejiakusmith:
For Abuja here again wey I dey ...... They said justice ⚖️ for Namtri ...... What actually happened to the fellow 🤷🤷🤷
U need to see the kind slap wey her school mates bn wooz her

3 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by McLizbae: 8:09pm On Apr 23
Bullying is a product of poor parenting... Parents should re-orient themselves first. Teachers are not parents!
Teachers are also potential victims of badly raised children.

8 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by elpochas: 8:09pm On Apr 23
Omo children to soft dis days.All these cases of bully is not up to what I Saw.Omo na steady serious Drilling.As u dy finish nite prep seniors dy hostel gate dy wait u.All dis drilling made me to be street wise.It was all fun sha.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.