Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully (32105 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully / Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by eepeepook: 4:42pm On Apr 24
Nonsense news.
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Sonnobax15(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24
dalass:

But it's the private schools that have the worst kind of bullies these days.
Especially the very expensive ones where the spoilt rich brats who have absolutely no home training attend
no be lie cha .... tables have turned...

1 Like

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On Apr 24
MumEmdy:
Young boy your parent are proud of you.
me too dey very proud. Bully me I bully you.

1 Like

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by do4luv14(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24
Oracleee:
With this small body...

I guess bullies are empty vessels

Bros no reason am, it's those with small body that are worst when it came to bully or fight
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Luchyke: 5:01pm On Apr 24
I watched it over and over again. I admire this boy's courage
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by ojojonkembu: 5:05pm On Apr 24
Correct guy!!
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by spiralwedge(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24
My 2nd son is like this but not mere talk, action too. Ironically, it's the loveliest and most intelligent kiddo ever,

When he was 3 year old in kindergarten, i was told how he stood up for himself and beat mercilessly a well known pry 2 bully who was already about twice taller. According to the teachers, the bully changed his ways afterwards.

It seems sometimes that teachers are not well trained to handle bullies. They just feel that kids would sort themselves out.
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Offpoint1: 5:17pm On Apr 24
CharleyBright

This is my son, I don raise pxxcy
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by hardon1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24
The music no let me hear the raking agian undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by AKzee(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24
89green:
grin lead british, una don see una mate grin
Abeg let the school rest. We have shown them that bullying must be erased completely from their system. Lead British International School Abuja will be the safest place for kids at the moment. They have learnt their lesson in a hard way. grin
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by NairaMaster1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24
MumEmdy:
Young boy your parent are proud of you.

Things have really gone wrong. So no one can discipline anyone again. No wonder. I was at area 1 in Abuja and I saw how a teenager was abusing and elderly man. In our days you don't dare that. They call it bully today. Okeooo. Thank God for my children. I trained them the way my parents trained me.

1 Like

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by dinomcjohn: 5:38pm On Apr 24
That's the spirit. We should never back down for any bully. My lovely mother, God bless her soul, once told me to never back down to a particular bully in school after I had reported the case to her. The next time the boy came, I raised my hand and told him if them born you well, touch me. The bully was so shocked and speechless that he had to step back and walk away and never came back ever again.

1 Like

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by NairaMaster1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24
Kaido:
Little man got balls made of steel

He would be disrespectful anywhere
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Apr 24
Bullies are cowards
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Timothy89(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24
My nigga

Stand tall with iyalaya anybody
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by davidluv(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24
This one na Alaye lead schools. Way to go. 😅
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by izubext007: 6:29pm On Apr 24
This boy has his father's backing despite their financial background
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Miles300: 6:48pm On Apr 24
This is why isreal no dey gree for hamas , sometimes match evil with a superior evil ,so that everybody go rest .

1 Like

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Tochi360: 7:46pm On Apr 24
mukthar2000:
grin kudos to the little boy, No gree for anybody ooo.

The boy will beat that mugu to pop.

No pikin born of any woman fit bully my nephew.
The guy at only 12 is on steady boxing and karate training,he started from 8.

Training sensible and mentally/physically fit kids is a debt every parent owe.

It's a crazy, creepy World out there.
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by MumEmdy(f): 7:50pm On Apr 24
NairaMaster1:

Things have really gone wrong. So no one can discipline anyone again. No wonder. I was at area 1 in Abuja and I saw how a teenager was abusing and elderly man. In our days you don't dare that. They call it bully today. Okeooo. Thank God for my children. I trained them the way my parents trained me.

Watch the video again, no be correction that girl has been a bully for long she just met her match in that little boy.
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by NothingDoMe: 7:53pm On Apr 24
iichidodo:
Teach your children Krav Maga....It saves lives.
Lol you mean gidigbo
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by CharleyBright(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24
Offpoint1:
CharleyBright

This is my son, I don raise pxxcy

For some of you, the good thing about a Faceless platform like Nairaland is that u can hide and insult people far old enough to be your uncles and father. Ordinarily, if we were to be meeting face to face, most of you will be bowing and greeting some of us with respect I tell you with most certainty.
I am not your age mate. I have a son in university and another about to enter.
Learn to respect your elders even on a faceless platform like Nairaland.
Juvenile delinquents all over Nairaland.
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by baretalk: 8:33pm On Apr 24
Wise boy.
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Hullcity: 8:35pm On Apr 24
Thats how Russian president tried to bully Ukrainian president but at the end he got more than what he bargained for. Did u knw that as at today over four hundred thousand Russian soldiers are dead and the number of Russian casualties continue to rise. What remains now is for putin to abandon the so called "special military operation" and retreat. 😂😂
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by mukthar2000(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24
Tochi360:

The boy will beat that mugu to pop.

No pikin born of any woman fit bully my nephew.
The guy at only 12 is on steady boxing and karate training,he started from 8.

Training sensible and mentally/physically fit kids is a debt every parent owe.

It's a crazy, creepy World out there.
that is very nice, but at the same time u the parents need to orientate him to avoid being violent.

1 Like

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Mikespecialone(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24
Small body big engine
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Triangles1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24
No gree for anybody body
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Kaido: 11:09pm On Apr 24
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Na so I believe when I was in Jss1. Oh, Toyin e no go better for you where ever you are, I was exactly like this boy, and the girl name Toyin was like 18years with full brest, we were both in Jss1, you see all those my class mate won't make heaven, they were hailing me against Toyin in a fight that's about to start. I told Toyin I was going to beat her, na so this girl use one hand take fling me like David catapult Stone. I landed at the back bench chair, omo, I no gree wake up until I found myself for school clinic. No be every bully you go dey stand up against oh. You just need to look face and run.
Hahahaha 🤣🤣
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Monday60655(m): 12:47am On Apr 25
Which one is a video caught on a camera? Can someone explain?
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by hansomb: 6:42am On Apr 25
Israel has been bullying Palestinian. Hamas stood up but has no much strength. They tried to bully Iran but Iran stood up to Israel bullying and Israel is left in shame. Question is if Palestinian are as strong as Iran will Israel try to bully it?
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Coolgent(m): 8:09am On Apr 25
Exousiang01:
I don't understand you bloggers, how much is queen primer now sef...
Which one is "a video caught on camera"

This is the kind of courage I am building into my sons.
Some weaklings are busy telling me trash in the other thread.
In this crazy would if you don't build a Wolf pack mentality into your kids, they will end up in the news as victims
Same thing here!

1 Like

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Blackdisciple(m): 10:54am On Apr 25
Lolzzzz I will need a DNA test on that boy e be like na me born am.

I love boys like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Vows To Continue Strike / Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.